The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smirks at Vail's wiggled toes.




A quiet whisper to the wolf.

I am not afraid of your phone call.
 
Mine never works either.
"Aw, that's cute."
"SHADDAP! I'LL BITE YOU!"

Turns out the boob problem was my bra.

And Dr will happen Monday, hopefully. That whole bill problem should be situated. They still refuse to pay it, so I have to.

Well at least one of the aches has been solved. I hope the doctor can figure out what's going on...

Also, your growly face is freaking ADORABLE. That's why it makes me chuckle.
 
She tilts her head back and laughs

Oh really now? I thought you were supposed to be going back to bed, pretty lady.
 
She tilts her head back and laughs

Oh really now? I thought you were supposed to be going back to bed, pretty lady.


Nods.

Oh I am...but I can dream...

cuddles the big Cat one more time before forcing myself to poof away for another hour.
 
She cuddles the wolf back, nuzzling her neck slightly.

You be careful going to work. The roads were complete shit when I was driving home....A 20 minute drive turned into almost 90 minutes of miserableness....
 
I see no such person here. You must've been dreaming. Hunger-induced visions!

tumblr_m5s1muasTh1qbaj4uo1_400.gif
 
Pffffft.





You did too!!
*glomps the pandaraccoon*

you can't be that many animals, it confuses me...

*falls over*

I've decided I'm a tanuki. Which is a raccoon dog. But it looks like a raccoon/red panda. So I'm really only one animal that looks like many.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top