Are their women/girls who love giving head?

Thanks....I guess it would be nice for either a guy or girl.

Now there is a good fantasy....

OMG...... this single thread made me sign up.... what an enthusiastic group of women all in one place... it's so refreshing to hear that there are women out there that do enjoy giving a blowjob for the simple fact of pleasing their man.
I got half mast just reading these responses!

My wife is sooo good at it, I just have to convince her to go all the way to the end... hell I'll drink juices, and eat fruits if I have to, to make it taste even that much more yummy.

She did suprise me a couple of times though, with the fingers in my ass while sucking.... and ...... I don't think that words can describe the cum from that....I saw my sneakers come out....

-art

d_fault said:
She did suprise me a couple of times though, with the fingers in my ass while sucking.... and ...... I don't think that words can describe the cum from that....I saw my sneakers come out....
I've experienced that. I must agree that cumming that way is so much more intense than just the oral alone.

OMG, you have got to be kidding me. i love a good blow job, there is nothing like it. i love to fuck his ass while doing it too, drives them over the edge. yummy

pink_ said:
OMG, you have got to be kidding me. i love a good blow job, there is nothing like it. i love to fuck his ass while doing it too, drives them over the edge. yummy

Hi pink, nice av. I love your cleavage :p :p :kiss: :kiss: .............Lickit123

Love It

since i was 16 (remained a virgin til 19) if i see a cock i have to blow it! i am a blowjob freak! i was engaged 11 times by the time I was 31 and I was always convinced that was what did it. cum down my throat (no gag reflex either) on my lips, on my chest, let me watch while you finish on my stomach- it's all awesome!

Nero-1 said:
I just found this thread...after reading through a few pages I am left with a major hard on. I just love to hear from women who love sex. I wish I had someone under my desk to help me out... :D

Under your desk....on a bar...on the hood of my jeep....I'm sure we can work something out....

who doesn't like it anyway??? Well those women who's not into it..I can only say..you missing half of your life sistah! rofl :D

gypziedoll said:
I'm doing well today honey....oh my now that would be fun...... :kiss: :kiss:

gypziedoll, we haven't heard much from you in the past week. Your tits are still luscious. :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: ............Lickit123

lickit123 said:
gypziedoll, we haven't heard much from you in the past week. Your tits are still luscious. :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: ............Lickit123

hey there honey, sorry for my absence, had some family things to take care of.......but i am back now :kiss: :kiss: thank you

Guttergoddess said:
evenin sexy....I'm sure we could find some guys to tag team.

evening Darlin, I'm sure we could.....and if we don't, I would not mind playing alone with you ;) :kiss:

whoa!

I'll be in South Jersey this weekend, and next...I'd love to drop by for some fun...and return the favor...mmmmmmmmmmm... :nana:

Back