Mermaid's Lagoon

GingerMermaid

Really Really Experienced
The image here was made with an online doll maker. I'm having a devil of a time keeping track of PMs and am still getting my fins wet here, so thought I would claim this wee blue lagoon for my own if that is alright...

Please splash on in, find a sunny rock to bask on, swim in the gentle current, or come wave a fin or hand and say hello! The Lagoon is clothing -and shell bra- optional of course! :devil: Pirates, scalawags, ne'er do wells, wenches, Ladies, Lords, gents, merfolk, Devils, and all other hooligans welcome!
*p.s. no drowning please
attachment.php

Attachments

• mermaiddoll.jpg
    mermaiddoll.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just surfed in while sea kayaking and seceded to ogle the good looking mermaid. I'm wondering if I'd survive a trip home with her???;)

comes in hesitantly from the water, a mermaid with a sparkly blue tail.

Just surfed in while sea kayaking and seceded to ogle the good looking mermaid. I'm wondering if I'd survive a trip home with her???;)

Take a break from your kayaking and join us! The water is crystal clear and oh so refreshing. ;)

*nods* Definitely ;) I have to ru-err... swim in a bit but please play nicely with each other! *hugs and splashes!* :kiss: p.s. RP and non role playing are each welcomed equally here! :heart:

Hmm? Dig’s down into the front storage compartment and pulls out my tin pipes and Jews harp…should I start a sea chantey???;)

tilts head and giggles and starts following the tune, letting self get lost in the music.

The image here was made with an online doll maker. I'm having a devil of a time keeping track of PMs and am still getting my fins wet here, so thought I would claim this wee blue lagoon for my own if that is alright...

Please splash on in, find a sunny rock to bask on, swim in the gentle current, or come wave a fin or hand and say hello! The Lagoon is clothing -and shell bra- optional of course! :devil: Pirates, scalawags, ne'er do wells, wenches, Ladies, Lords, gents, merfolk, Devils, and all other hooligans welcome!
*p.s. no drowning please
attachment.php

How can a man resist to such a Siren? Oh... and that man didn't even hear her sing...

Went for a morning swim and someone was tugging at my toes, I wonder who that was?

*swims back in* ;) Sorry lovely ones, I'm losing the PM battle and getting really far behind on threads. >.< Still, trying to get a hang of this. *hugs & fin flips* :heart:

*peeks up shyly over the water gazing at the pretty lady walking down the beach*

Back