The Ex-Girlfriend

Shane pulled up to the apartment complex and looked it over. He did not know what her room number would be, but he did not think much about it. He looked over at Debi as she thanked him for the ride home. He smiled, "Not a problem Debi, it is the least I can do."

As he said it, she thanked him again and leaned over toward him. He felt her hand touch his chin as she kissed his cheek gently. He could see the sadness in her eyes as began to tear up. Shane was at a loss, he had no idea what just happened. As Debi stepped out of his truck he wanted to stop her to make sure she was okay. "Debi..... are you okay?," he said as she shut the car door and buzzed herself in, disappearing. He shook his head, shocked that she would leave him like that.

Shane drove home, his mind racing about what just happened with Debi. Had she changed? She seemed to be a different person all together. He felt his guard starting to come down around her. She did not seem like the same person that so easily influenced him back in college. Shane did not know it, but he was falling right into her web.

The weekend went by for Shane with no real excitement. Saturday he found himself spending the day with Meghan. They ran errands and did some work around their house. Of course, Meghan wanted to go out with some of her friends that night, so Shane tagged along, trying to be the good husband.

Sunday Meghan's parents were coming over for dinner. Meghan had began to get the house ready and sent Shane out to pick up some things from the store for dinner. He had to go to the liquor store to get some wine and the grocery store to get some things. He was stressing, as Meghan's parents always pestered him about Meghan and him having children.
 
Once home, Debi went to the bathroom to tinkle. As she sat, she heard Shane's truck drive away. Then she went for a smoke on the balcony. Plants grew wildly out of pots. Vines and ferns hung about. Debi referred to the scene as Stacey's jungle. She had missed the party, but it was still early. She could go back out and find another, but her sister would be home soon and would make a fuss. It wasn't worth it to go out alone. She helped herself to a cider from the fridge (as that was all the alcohol that Stacey normally kept around) and found herself a movie online.

On Sunday her sister went out to do some errands. When she returned she put her groceries and things on the counter. Glancing at the tidy kitchenette and the whirring dishwasher she turned to Debi curled in the corner of the couch doing her nails in soft pink.

"You actually cleaned up," she said.

"Don't rub it in."

"Hey," Stacey changed the subject. "Guess who I saw at the liquor store?"

"The liquor store?" asked Debi. "What were you doing there?" she teased.

"I picked up a bottle of merlot for Sophie at work," Stacey answered. "She and Mark got engaged and are having a little get together next Friday night.

"Hmm," Debi shrugged. "Well I give up, Stace. Who'd you see?"

"Your friend Shane," she said. "I noticed him at the other checkout but he didn't seem to see me. Not that he would have recognized me I suppose."

"So out of the three of us, the only one not buying booze today was me," remarked Debi. "Remember that the next time you want to get on my case."

"Ha ... ha," Stacey mocked, rolling her eyes. "So I'm going to put this in the cupboard," she said, brandishing the new bottle of wine. "I trust that you won't drink it before Friday."

"It's good to know that my sister has so much faith in me," Debi quipped. "Besides it's merlot. Vodka might not be so safe."

"Tell me about it."

"So what was Shane buying?" Debi asked, cocking an eyebrow in curiosity.

"I think he had a few bottles of wine," Stacey answered as she tried to recall. "Looked like stuff for a dinner party."

"His wife calls those shots now," Debi said. "You'd probably like her. She's a nurse too. Maybe you know her."

"Oh? What hospital?"

"No idea."

"Well what's her name?"

"Meghan."

"There's a couple of Meghans," said Stacey. "I don't know a Meghan Lewis."

"Oh they're not quite married yet. Her name would be something else," said Debi. "Skinny girl, long brown hair."

"That could be anyone."

Debi loved flipping back and forth between good girl and bad girl, so after being bad on Friday, she went back to good on Monday morning. She wore a loose fitting long sleeve knit sweater, coffee colored with thick beige diagonal stripes that made her chest appear even flatter. She paired that with a long flowing flower print skirt and knee high boots. Her hair in a ponytail exposed her neck and the soft roundness of her face. Sitting herself at her desk, she opened the emails and sighed at all the new work before her.
 
The weekend ended and Shane was happy to be back to work. He loved spending time with Meghan, however, the dinner party Sunday night was definitely more stressful then it had to be. Meghan's parents only wanted to talk about the upcoming wedding. Plans were thrown around, suggestions, it was all too much for Shane. Meghan and he had been planning out the wedding, but it was like her parents wanted the wedding to happen sooner then later.

As Monday morning rolled around Shane was happy to get to work. He walked into the office to see Debi already there. Seeing her brought back images of her tears she showed in his truck Friday night. He smiled as he walked up to her desk, "Good morning Debi..... hope the rest of your weekend went well...." he grinned at her. "Any important messages for me?," he asked as he stood at her desk.

She was dressed more professionally today then she was Friday. However, Shane was not even worried about how she was Friday. In his mind, Debi had shown him that she had either had changed or was in the process of changing. She was no longer the Debi he had dated in college. That made him relax a bit around her, not so much on guard.
 
"Any important messages for me?"

"Nothing important yet," said Debi. She looked up at him as he stood close before her desk. He was drawn to her. She could tell. It was Monday morning and his face already looked a little haggard. His weekend was either not very fun or too much fun. Knowing him it was almost certainly the former. He would have had a better time getting wrecked at Santorino's with her than at some lame dinner party that was his wife's affair.

"My sister says she saw you at the liquor store yesterday," Debi changed the subject. It was time to glean some info.
 
Bill smiled as Debi looked up at him. He nodded as she told him he did not have any messages yet. "Well, that is good.... no messages means I have not screwed anything up yet," he joked. He wondered about her weekend, but also knew how she left on Friday. He did not want to bring up the tears she shed, but part of him was hoping that the new Debi would be alright.

My sister says she saw you at the liquor store yesterday."

Shane smiled, "Oh did she..... yeah, I had to go and pick up some wine for dinner." He sighed as he continued, "Meghan's parents came over for dinner, I am sure you can imagine how much fun that was...." he joked as he started towards his office door. He did not want to leave Debi, but he also did not want the entire office to hear about his annoying in-laws to be. As he entered his office, he wondered if Debi would follow him or stay where she was.
 
Shane left to his office and Debi returned to her emails. He hadn't given her any instructions so had some free time, so she headed off to the lunch room for a coffee and to see who else was around. Along the way she went over Shane's demeanor in her mind. There was a clear exasperation in his voice as he spoke of his in-laws. Wedding plans were probably a burden for him. In any case, they were something that he wasn't too keen on talking about. Amy was already pouring herself a cup of java when she walked in.

"Hey Ames."

"Hey," Amy grinned contentedly.

"So uh," Debi leaned in low and whispered. "How was the rest of Friday?"

"Nice," she blushed, giving away that the night had been more than nice.

"You and Craig?" Debi merely suggested her question. Spelling it all out wasn't necessary.

"Mm-hmm," Amy conformed with a nod.

"How was he?" Debi took her by the elbow and grinned quietly with her.

"Good," Amy whispered almost in a song. There was no doubt that she had enjoyed it.

"You like him?"

"Mm, yeah." Amy was blushing like a little girl.

"You gonna see him again?"

"Maybe. Dunno," Amy shrugged. "I hope so."

"What did he say?"

"Not much," Amy answered. "We exchanged numbers."

"Listen," Debi took her aside and checked down the hall to make sure that the coast was clear. "Don't get too hung up on him. There are lots of Craigs around." Debi's smile had disappeared. This was serious girl talk. "Lots of them - lots of guys out there who will like you," she explained as Amy listened intently. "You have tits. I don't," Debi said as she patted her much flatter chest. "As long as you have those you will always get attention," she winked. Then she turned to pour herself a coffee. Amy took it all in with a hushed excitement. Inside her there was a party girl waiting to come out. Debi sensed it and was drawing it forth.

"Craig's not a bad guy, but wants to sleep with you just like he wants to with everyone else," Debi returned to her confidence and continued. "He wants to have a good time with you, maybe more than once, but there'll be no commitment, okay?"

"Okay," Amy nodded.

"Bruce on the other hand. He's just an asshole," Debi confided. "He wants to fuck you and dump you. If you ever let him, just make sure he spends lots of money on you first. Or make him spend money on you and not give him any," she winked. "Even better."

"I don't really like Bruce," Amy admitted quietly.

"You don't have to," Debi rolled her eyes. "He likes himself enough."

"He's kinda creepy, actually."

"Me and you will go out soon," Debi said as the conspiratorial grin returned to her lips. "We'll get into all sorts of trouble. Just us." The two of them clinked their coffee mugs together in a toast of friendship.

At the end of the day, Debi was ready to leave but Shane was still in office. Leaning into his doorway, she saw him focused at his desk. His tension was obvious. She knew him well enough. Friday night had been a glimpse of old fun times for him and the rest of his weekend had yanked all of that away from him. Debi put on her most sympathetic feminine face and rested her cheek upon the back of her palm against the door jamb.

"Staying late again?" she broke the silence. "Do you need some help?"
 
After talking with Debi Shane got settled into his office and began going through some e-mails. As he got caught up after the weekend, he received a call from a client. Scott Williams was a big client for Shane and the company. He found success in the business world, and now was using this company to manage his finances, investments, and spending. The call Shane got was about a purchase that Scott's company wanted to do. He was looking to buy one of his competitors and wanted to make sure everything was handled on the financial side. Shane sighed, knowing this was a big deal and immediately got to work preparing for it.

Shane left the office once, passing Debi's desk which was empty. He figured she had gone for coffee, however he had to meet with his boss about the potential merger for Mr. Williams. The meeting was quick, but it was clear to Shane that his company was not thrilled with the merger. They wanted Shane to go over all of the financials to make sure that Scott was not buying a business with hidden issues.

That was when Shane realized today was going to be a long day. He spent the rest of the day researching, making phone calls, and trying to get financial paperwork from the companies. He did not even realize what time it was when he heard a voice and looked up, seeing Debi standing in his doorway.

"Staying late again? Do you need some help?"

Shane leaned back in his seat and nodded, "Yeah another late night..... we have a big client that is looking to spend a lot of money," he said trying not to bore her with all the details. As he looked at her he was sure the stress was showing on his face. The weekend was not a relaxing one, especially with the in-laws and his fiancé pushing about wedding planning and details. Now he had a task to handle that was a major one for the firm.

As she asked if he needed help, Shane felt his mind drift, something he didn't really want to happen. He thought of Debi using her body to relieve his stress, just like she used to do back in college. It was something she did when he was stressed about an exam or a project. It was never about helping him finish the project, but instead helping him get all that stress out with her. He shook the image from his head, sighing, "I would love some, but I don't want to make you stay late Debi...." he said softly.
 
"I would love some, but I don't want to make you stay late Debi."

"At least, can I get you a cup of coffee?" she asked in her most sympathetic voice. Without waiting for his answer, she decided. "I'll get you some coffee," she said and gently pushed herself away from the door frame to turn and leave.

Dashing out the front door, she crossed the street. Halfway down the block there was a little independent barista that served fresh pastries. Many of the employees at WFG often went there on breaks. It was quite popular in the area and there was a queue at the counter when Debi walked in. It took a few minutes but when it was her turn, she ordered two espressos and two apple danishes to go.

back at the office twenty minutes later, Shane was still hunched over his work. She glided in slowly and quietly, her long skirt swishing around the tops of her boots and set the refreshments on the end of his desk. Then she placed each pastry onto a napkin with care.

"Here you go," she said in a breathy tone as she slid one coffee and one danish his way. "It's okay to take a break. Just a little one."
 
Shane gave Debi a weak smile as she asked him if she could get him a cup of coffee. Before he could respond he heard her voice and watched her push off the door frame and head out. He shook his head, appreciative that Debi was being so kind to him. As she left to grab him a cup, he went back to work. Typing away at his report and trying to finish as much of the research he could.

"Here you go. It's okay to take a break. Just a little one."

Shane looked up from his work as Debi entered his office. He watched as her skirt moved around the tops of her boots. As she got close to his desk he leaned back in his chair. "Wow, what a treat..... thank you Debi...." he gave her a big grin. "Take a break..... I feel like I never take a break...." he said as she handed the pastry to him. He grinned as he took it and took a bite.

"Wow, that is so good...." he said, knowing that he was starving from working so much today. "I think this is the first thing I have had to eat today...." he admitted as he took the cup of coffee from her. He sipped it as he enjoyed the treats she had given him. "You were always good at making me take breaks when I was taking things too serious...." he said smiling at her.

"So, any plans for tonight? I sure hope you are not going to worry about poor little me and stay here...." he said playfully. He wanted to make it a joke, but also wanted to make it known that he was not expecting her to stay late with him.
 
"So, any plans for tonight? I sure hope you are not going to worry about poor little me and stay here."

"I was going to dye my roots, but that's not exactly crucial," Debi joked. "But then I'm not sure how much help I could be," she said as she looked down at the papers on his desk and all the windows open on his computer screen. "You're the expert. I don't think I could make heads or tails out of what you have there."

Debi took a sip from her coffee and set the cup down, careful to find an empty spot on Shane's desk. Then she casually strolled to the window and turned the slats of the venetian blinds down to dim the harsh sunlight. She couldn't fathom how he could stand it so bright. Approaching from behind his chair, she placed her hands on his shoulders and exhaled a sigh.

"You were always such a hard worker. So dedicated," she reminisced. "That hasn't changed." Finding the fabric of his suit jacket rather thick, she tugged back on the lapels to widen the neck and slip her fingers beneath. Through his shirt she began to massage his shoulders.
 
Shane smiled as Debi talked about dyeing her roots. "Oh dyeing your roots, that is a big plan..... I think it is very crucial," he joked. He smiled at her as she talked about not being able to help. He nodded, "Yeah, that is a good point..... it is sort of complicated too," he sighed as he looked down at the papers.

He sipped his coffee as he leaned back. He saw the light in the office dim as Debi walked over and turned the blinds a bit. He did not even notice her walking up behind him. He set his coffee down on the desk just as he felt her hands on his shoulders.

"You were always such a hard worker. So dedicated. That hasn't changed."

He sighed as her hands tugged back at his jacket, widening the neck so her fingers could touch his shoulder through his shirt. He felt her starting to massage his shoulders as his eyes closed, "Yeah..... I try..... I work too much," he admitted. Her hands moving on his shoulder relaxed his muscles. He shook his head a bit, "I don't remember you being this good at massages," he teased a bit.
 
"I don't remember you being this good at massages."

"No?" she pouted. If she cared to remember she probably never even gave him one before but she would use the guilt on him anyways. "I'll have to make it up to you."

With her thumb and forefinger, she gripped the knot of his tie and slowly wiggled his collar loose. Then she slipped her fingertips down the left side of his neck and under his shirt to dig at his shoulder. After a moment, she changed hands and did the same on the other side. Then she slide her palm gently up the back of his neck and into his hair. Meghan's picture on the desk smiled up at her. Debi grinned back with contempt before bending her head down to kiss Shane softly on the top of his head.
 
"No? I'll have to make it up to you."

Shane heard Debi and he sighed. He felt her loosen the knot of his tie as her fingers began to massage the knot in his shoulders. He gasped a bit as his eyes closed, his body instantly relaxing under her touch. His mind began to race, knowing that Debi doing this was not professional. However, as her hands continued to move along his skin his mind began to clear. He stopped thinking about the unprofessionalism of the act, and instead focused on how good it felt.

"God..... that feels good..." he admitted as her hand moved up into his hair. He felt Debi lean down to kiss the top of his head, and he sighed. "This job has been so stressful lately..... its awful," he admitted. His head falling down a bit as his eyes closed again. "Life sometimes is so stressful..."
 
In her hands she felt Shane's neck subtly wobble about as she worked his flesh. She dug a little deeper. The timing was right. A few seconds of extra effort here would go a long way. Feeling his back slump down further into his chair, her fingers lifted gently beneath his chin, tilting his head back into her chest and brushing against the small lumps held firm in her brassiere beneath the sweater.

Debi smiled warmly down upon him. The tension in the corners of his eyes was releasing but the tired darkness remained. Her own face was not so glamorous, but cute with blue eyes and soft pale skin. Her ponytail exposed its sweet dollish roundness. Sensually, she traced his jaw, cheeks and temples with her fingertips.

On the desk, the picture of Meghan, forthright and proper, did not approve of Debi's invasive assertions upon her staked claim, but in the moment Shane didn't seem to notice at all. Debi relished the thought that she was more beguiling than his prissy little fiancée, but was more than content to keep that tidbit to herself. He was in her clutches now. Meghan would not be mentioned. Slowly she bent down and kissed Shane softly on the mouth.
 
Shane was lost in the massage that Debi was giving him. He was feeling more and more relaxed as her hands worked his neck. Trying to rub out all of the stress that was pent up in his muscles. As he felt her hands move to his chin, he sighed as she moved his head back. The feeling of her breasts against the back of his head made him open his eyes to look up at her.

As he looked up, he could not help but stare into Debi's sexy blue eyes. He found himself getting lost in them, just like he used to back in the day. Debi had amazing eyes, and she used them often. It was something she was good at, wrapping Shane up in her web by giving him a look. Something about her eyes could drive Shane to think about only her.

As he was busy staring into her eyes, he felt her fingertips tracing his jaw, cheeks and temple. He felt the urge to make her stop and spoke up. "Debi...." he began, before she did something to stop him in his tracks. She leaned down, and kissed him.

The kiss was a surprise, but Shane felt himself melting into it. He began to kiss her back softly. His lips loving the feeling of her own full lips. Shane knew he was engaged, and in the back of his mind a voice screamed for him to stop. He wanted to push her off of him, but the feeling of her full lips drove him to kiss her some more. Was it the stress or was it the softness of Debi's lips? Shane was not sure, but in that moment his mind was completely lost.
 
Shane returned the kiss. She knew that he would. He was weak that way. She pulled back a moment to gaze affectionately into his upside down face while stroking his hair. The move would make things more genuine. Then she leaned down to kiss him again, but this time after pressing her lips to his, she opened her mouth wide to take his tongue, her hot breath seeping out as she slithered in across his palate.

She could do him right here in the office, on the desk or in the chair. He was all hers, whatever she wanted from him. She would sink her claws in deep.
 
Shane felt Debi pull back a moment, her eyes looking into his as she stood behind him. He sighed, the feeling of her lips against his was nice. He knew it was wrong, but he for some reason could not help but desire feeling her lips on him again. As she stroked his hair, he was about to speak up. He knew he had to end this.

"Debi.... we..." he began before she leaned down, cutting him off as she kissed him again. Her kiss this time was a bit wilder, her mouth opening. His mouth opened as he returned her kiss, his tongue slipping into her mouth as they kissed more passionately. He gasped a bit into her mouth, feeling her lips against his.

It was a situation Shane had not prepared for. He knew his past with Debi, but he had hoped that she had changed. Yet here, in his office, she was making him remember all the good times they had. All the times she pleasured him, or made him crave her. His mind was getting clouded, the idea of his wife and his job starting to move to the back of his mind, as Debi climbed into the forefront.
 
Situations like this had always been fun. It was something that they could get in trouble for. This turned Debi on, and the fact that it scared Shane turned her on even more. He never had the balls to do daring things - but she could always get him to do it anyways. She wielded that power. It was like the time that he showed up at that house party and she got him to fork out fifty bucks to Jamal for a couple of lines of coke. He didn't like the idea - it was totally illegal and besides, he needed the money for course texts, but everyone was there and she threatened to make a scene, so he coughed up the cash. Then after quickly doing a line herself, Debi pulled her top down to dust her nipples with the rest, which got everyone in the room excited. When Debi dared Shane to snort it off of her he was reluctant, just like she knew that he would be - he had some kind of fear of hard drugs - so to get him to do it, she offered her chest to Jamal. Boldly, she cupped her hands to her tiny titties to squeeze her nipples forward as she turned to face the black gangsta drug dealer of the campus. Just as she had planned, with the whole room watching, Shane caved in to his humiliation and got high off of her breasts.

Of course, alone in Shane's office at WFG, there was no humiliation factor, but she had left the door ajar. She hadn't meant to - she was just going with the moment - and it wasn't fully wide, but there were eight or ten inches to peer through past Debi's desk and into the hall. Keeping his vision distracted by the continuing kiss, she reached out to his desk to quietly give Meghan's picture a quarter turn so that it faced away from them. She didn't need her to stare at him and rouse any guilt. He could deal with that later. Then her hands slid down the front of his shirt to undo his belt and open his fly. Reaching in and brushing past his pubes, her fingertips found the end of his hot dick. Then as she finally broke off her lingering kiss, she pulled his chair back, stepped around to the front and lowered herself to her knees.

"Shh," she winked with a finger to her lips, and she tugged at his pants just enough to expose his member.
 
Shane could not believe what was going on. He thought he had rid of Debi and her control over him after moving away. Now he found himself with her at his work, and worse of all, with her kissing him in his office. He was married, with a successful job, and the idea of starting a family. He was happy for once, yet here she was, weaving her way into his life once more. He knew he should push her away. Stop this from happening, it was the right thing to do.

Yet, here he was, kissing his ex-girlfriend. The past running through his mind. All the things she made him do, the control she had over him, the power. He knew she was toxic for him, yet her lips were like a drug. He just continued to kiss her, his cock hardening as all the pent up sexual frustration and stress in his life urged him to continue. As she slid her hand down to his belt, he gasped.

"Debi wait...." he began before they started kissing again, her hand slipping into his pants, touching his hardening cock made him groan against her lips. As she broke the kiss he breathed deeply. His body turning on him as his mind tried to reason with him to control himself. However, Debi had other ideas.

As she pulled his chair back and stepped in front of him, he watched as she lowered to her knees. Her hands pulling at his pants just enough to expose his cock as his eyes widened. "Debi..... I am married.... I can't...." he groaned to her, trying to fight the urge to give in to her temptation.
 
"I am married ... I can't ..."

"Can't what?" she asked playfully. Before he could answer she stuck his hardening glans into her wet mouth and circled her tongue around it a couple of times. Then with a smacking of her lips she let it out and looked up at him slyly. "And you're not married. Not yet."

His shaft thickened in Debi's little fingers. She closed her fist around it, bowed her head and began vigorously sucking the tip, feeling it expand to full hardness in her mouth.
 
"Can't what?"

Shane heard her and as he opened his mouth to answer, he felt her slide the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. He gasped as her tongue twirled around the head a couple of times, before she pulled her lips out of her mouth with a smack of her lips.

He gasped as he looked down at her, "But my fiancé....." he said as her fingers gripped his now thickening cock. He opened his mouth to continue as she closed her fist around his cock, and bowed her head, taking the head of his cock back into her amazing mouth. He felt his eyes close, the pleasure taking over his body as she sucked. His cock now starting to grow rock hard for her.

The moment was too much, he knew it was wrong, but part of him didn't care. The stress of work and the wedding planning was putting a toll on him, and now he found himself wanting the release that Debi could give him.
 
His strangled protests were easily ignored. She would have laughed at them if her mouth wasn't already full. The adrenaline began to pump at full throttle as Debi took a little bit more of his cock. She was getting away with something, something naughty on company time, so in addition to manipulating weak-willed Shane, it was a sweet little 'fuck you' to corporate life, to nine-to-five, to the great American rat race. Debi let go of his shaft, keeping it upright in her mouth, and with each hand took grip of the arm rests of his chair. As much fun as it was, she still didn't need to get them fired. Shuffling back a couple of steps, she pulled the chair along on its casters until she was almost completely under his desk. Once comfortable in the new positioning, she paused a moment to straighten her skirt and took him deeper, sinking her lips down the taper of his girth, wetting a few more inches. Shane wasn't huge, but he wasn't tiny either.

There wasn't enough room beneath the desktop for her to look up at him, but she guessed that if he could keep his eyes open he'd be watching the whole thing, her cheeks concaving as her lips formed a succulent O around him. Her ponytail would give him a clear view too. She brushed aside the loose strand that crossed her face and took him right down.
 
Shane felt Debi's mouth wrapped around his hard cock. He was almost in shock that she was doing it. He thought she had changed or was trying to change, yet this was very much like the Debi of old. As she gripped his chair and pulled him closer to his desk, while disappearing under it. The thought of what was going on raced through his head. If someone were to walk in, they both could get fired, especially him. His new secretary sucking his dick at work was not a good look.

However, all those thoughts quickly erased from his mind as he felt her taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth. His head fell back as he gasped out loud, "Oh god..." The thoughts of fighting Debi were fading quickly. The pleasure her mouth was giving him was leading him to only think of one thing, and that was her.


As he felt her lips sliding up and down him, he looked down to see her cheeks concaving. Her full lips looked amazing around his cock as his breathing got heavier and heavier. His eyes closed again as he moved one of his hands to her head. His fingers sliding into her hair as he felt her bobbing up and down in his lap.
 
"Staying late, Shane?"

Debi froze under the desk with her nose in his pubes. It was the voice of Marjorie, the plump office manager. The thought of her sticking her head in the door to look in gave her a fabulous rush. A broad grin pulled the corners of her mouth away from his prick as she wondered how Shane would deal with the situation. They both had something to lose, but he had a lot more than she.

"Oh, that Danish looks good," said Marjorie. The cow probably wanted to eat it. Debi imagined her surveying the scene. His loose tie could easily be explained. He was just getting comfortable at the end of a long day. Being slumped in his chair could make him appear too comfortable, though. She would take inventory of the items on his desk, noting his workload by the piles of paperwork. Perhaps she would recommend him to be more organized. She would see the coffee cups. There were two of them. Maybe she wouldn't notice that they were both hot and nearly full.
 
The sound of Marjorie's voice sent a chill down Shane's spine. He looked at the doorway to see her and he thought for sure he was caught. He saw the office manager staring right at him as he tried to act normal. However, nothing was normal, as Debi was under his desk sucking his rock hard cock in the moment. He tried to clear his throat, "Marjorie...…. yeah..... just trying to finish up this project," he said trying his hardest to not let on that something was going on.

Shane had no idea what to do. He noticed the two coffee cups on his desk. He knew he was not dressed like he normally was, but he could explain the loose tie and slumped appearance in the chair. Marjorie stepped in a bit as he tried to move away from Debi, however her mouth tightened around his cock. "ahhh…… I was just taking a bit of a break...…" he said softly. His hands moving to his desk, trying to make everything seem normal.

He was nervous, afraid that Marjorie would catch Debi under the desk and he would be fired. Not only that, but it would ruin his engagement. He could not believe how stupid he was, one moment of weakness led to him letting Debi put him in this situation. He wanted to scream, yet Debi's tongue moving along his cock made him want more from her. He was conflicted, needing to cum but also worried about the situation.
 
Back
Top