Chatting with Jennifer - Redux Part Deux

What is on my mind today?

imho, Russia stinks!

And Obama is a wuss for not extending the sanctions specifically to Putin the dictator. Booooo!

And for you those of you that don't know me personally, although I don't claim attachment to the Ukraine, I AM of Eastern European descent and I am appalled by the world standing by and letting a mad dictator like Putin invade and annex a part of a sovereign country. Shame on the U.N.

Bet y'all didn't know I could be so "political" in my opinions, didcha?!

imho, Russia stinks!

And Obama is a wuss for not extending the sanctions specifically to Putin the dictator. Booooo!

And for you those of you that don't know me personally, although I don't claim attachment to the Ukraine, I AM of Eastern European descent and I am appalled by the world standing by and letting a mad dictator like Putin invade and annex a part of a sovereign country. Shame on the U.N.

what happened to you?

Hiya Darlin

I am in complete agreement. we need to let Russia settle their own problems and stay out of it.

imho, Russia stinks!

Beautiful AND smart...:heart:

For those of you that know of my history in and love of tennis, and with Easter not all that far off, perhaps you would consider this lil'ol tidbit I dug up to be an Easter Egg, from me to y'all.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-12-12_115603 T.jpg
    2013-12-12_115603 T.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Is that you:) standing in the viewing area in blue and black? Is one of the guys playing your feller?

Morning Flirty, I'm new to your thread .. just wanted to Hello. :) And I hope to
get to know You a bit. :cool:

Back