Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

In a moving car. My best friend was driving, another friend was in the passenger seat, and my twin sister was asleep in the backseat next to me. We were on the highway and all a little deaf from the loud music we had just enjoyed for a few hours. It was late at night and we were on our way back from the city after a great concert and the conversation had fallen off. I was just fantasizing as I sat there, indulging in a particular favorite of mine, and I got very turned on. It was dark of course and I unzipped my jeans and took my shot. :) After I climaxed I was afraid that the smell of my wetness would be detected, but no one said anything, thank goodness.
 
In a moving car. My best friend was driving, another friend was in the passenger seat, and my twin sister was asleep in the backseat next to me. We were on the highway and all a little deaf from the loud music we had just enjoyed for a few hours. It was late at night and we were on our way back from the city after a great concert and the conversation had fallen off. I was just fantasizing as I sat there, indulging in a particular favorite of mine, and I got very turned on. It was dark of course and I unzipped my jeans and took my shot. :) After I climaxed I was afraid that the smell of my wetness would be detected, but no one said anything, thank goodness.

Good gawd what I wouldn't have given to be in that car. I'm sure I could've smelled you and would've loved it!
 
I was visiting a friend who was still in college and I was sleeping in the "office" of the house he shared with two women. The one morning I woke up early and needed to get off. So I'm sitting at the desk stroking with porn playing on my laptop. My shorts are down but my shirt is covering my cock. All of a sudden the door swings open and the chair is almost directly in front of the door. One of the female roommates is looking at me, I whip my head toward her. With one hand try to close the computer and the other squeezing my dick trying to keep from cumming and instead I just soak the shirt. With a completely blank expression she nods at me and closes the door.
 
A friend of mine had a bed which was often covered by a crazy amount of plush toys. One afternoon, while she showered I got myself off while laying in the plush pile. She would have been mortified to find out.
 
A friend of mine had a bed which was often covered by a crazy amount of plush toys. One afternoon, while she showered I got myself off while laying in the plush pile. She would have been mortified to find out.

I see your plush pile and I raise you ... doing it whilst she was also in the bed with me (albeit black-out drunk). :D
 
A few days back I was at an event in a hotel. Once everything was underway, I was sitting outside in the hall at the desk we had used for the registration counter. The lower part of my body was hidden below the table and as the hotel staff moved about near me, I hiked up my skirt under the table and worked my fingers on my cunt. It was just wonderful.
 
A few days back I was at an event in a hotel. Once everything was underway, I was sitting outside in the hall at the desk we had used for the registration counter. The lower part of my body was hidden below the table and as the hotel staff moved about near me, I hiked up my skirt under the table and worked my fingers on my cunt. It was just wonderful.
I would have loved to have checked in late during that!
 
Recently was on an overnight bus journey. Somehow woke up in the middle of the night. There was something so lovely about the scenery outside and the moonlight, that I couldn't resist touching myself. Took off my sweatshirt and laid it on my lap and my hand quickly found my pussy. Let's just say it was an awesome night.

I don't know what turned me on more, my fingers or being in a public place.
 
When I was 18, had a van that ran out of gas in the middle of an intersection. Me and my gf, jumped in back and I jumped her!
 
craziest place

The strangest place was out on the dance floor ,.... I was dancing with my boyfriend at the time and he knew how horny i got when i am drunk. So, a few drinks in we ended up in a dark corner with his hand up my skirt and an amazing orgasm
 
Coldstone creamery bathroom.
School bathroom during study hall.
Kitchen counter (again, as a teen)

I was almost incessantly horny as a teen. Fun times lol
 
Last edited:
A girlfriend and I were hiking on a nature trail when it started to pour down rain. We sought cover in a deep depression in the side of a hill and started kissing. After a bit of heavy petting I started to stroke myself. I blew my load all over her face and she went home like that. I miss that trail.

The cockpit of a fighter jet while doing a maintenance run on the engines. (Didn't get to finish.)
 
I remember one particular time in high school during a history test, I just couldn't wait. So I asked if I could go to the bathroom. I had a grand old time in that stall! [I was an 18-year-old senior. I know how strict the rules are around here.]
 
In a nicely-appointed office in an abandoned secret-police headquarters in the Balkans with damage from a laser-guided NATO bomb in the office directly adjacent.

It was not my most pleasurable experience. But I'd been wankless for weeks at that point. So...
 
In a Street

Feeling horny one night walking home, and did it while walking in middle of street...came in hedges by the road. :D
 
Central Park, public library, on a yacht outside next to the Statue of Liberty.,, had sex that is
 
oh boy... lets see... the car while driving, the green room at local music venue (I was under the influence of far too many substances at the time...I plead the fifth lol), on top of a bar (after hours when I was a flare bartender), in an aerial silk in the forest suspended from a tree, on top of my roof, on top of several hotels in both Reno and Las Vegas... I have a personal bucket list lol
 
Back
Top