What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop talking to me and put me on ig.Your misery index should decrease that way given that you have called me a cunt. Once you leave your SO make sure you hook up only with women on the right to save yourself some time and save women on the left your brand of GOP bullshit.

:D
Stop talking to me and put me on ig.Your misery index should decrease that way given that you have called me a cunt. Once you leave your SO make sure you hook up only with women on the right to save yourself some time and save women on the left your brand of GOP bullshit.

In other fucking words

You couldn't answer the question

And I showed how absurd your BULLSHIT statement was

In other words I was responding to Vette and asked him the question. I don't talk to you about much any longer because it's not worth it. You're like talking to a door. And you're too much into hate.

As if you weren't. :rolleyes:

As for you BB, there was plenty of greed and corruption under Bush, and Clinton, and other Bush, and Reagan. It goes back at least as far as the Kings of Industry/Robber Barons and most likely as far back as human history.

Sean, if your comment is addressed to me in your first statement, no, I'm not into hate. I don't put up with bs either which for some reason annoys some people. I will always remember the welcome you gave me on the gb. It was the standard welcome most newbies get here. So you have no room to talk whatsoever.

What Sequester? White House Preps For 10th Taxpayer-Funded White House Concert Tonight…

More on this story.

Via White House Dossier:

Tonight’s special White House “celebration” of Memphis soul music marks the tenth time President and Mrs. Obama have been treated to an exclusive East Room “command performance” of American music featuring major stars, past and present.

While the performances are televised and celebrate the nation’s culture, some may wonder whether during an era of soaring deficits it is wise to stage what are also in effect private parties for the first couple.

And with this evening’s event, the performances are officially part of the “sequester-free zone” at the White House. As is well known, the daily White House tours did not make the cut.

As for you BB, there was plenty of greed and corruption under Bush, and Clinton, and other Bush, and Reagan. It goes back at least as far as the Kings of Industry/Robber Barons and most likely as far back as human history.

yes, we all know

BUT

the THUGCUNT, "Lady" VER made the comment that the ECONOMY under NIGGERHO! sucks cause of GREED and CORRUPTION!

and its

ANQUAN JIHAD

yes, we all know

BUT

the THUGCUNT, "Lady" VER made the comment that the ECONOMY under NIGGERHO! sucks cause of GREED and CORRUPTION!

Yes, everyone knows how you want to be taken seriously. You're quacking, BB.

No I don't. There's always been corruption and greed in corporate America and elsewhere in the economy, the overall health of the free market economy remained dynamic and expanding because the overall size of its civil behavior dwarfed the activity of its nefarious activity.

Obamunism imposes alien economic concepts and policies upon the American free market and the civil society. It morphs the free market into a quasi command order system where the government attempts to determine the allocation of people and resources using excessive regulation, invasions of privacy, while interrupting the free market decisions of millions, to substitute the judgments of a handful of government master minds who can do nothing but fail. (Read Obama care)

It devours the civil society by incrementally stripping it's individual liberty, imposing confiscatory levels of progressive taxation, interrupting its freedom of choice, curtailing its freedom of movement, killing its incentive to produce, its right of self defense, and diminishes its opportunity to engage in further commerce with a confusion of regulatory obstacles designed to interrupt its free choice. A civil society for over 200 years relatively free of government intrusion, finds itself put upon daily by the demands and excesses of the federal government.

Obamunism shifts the rights, freedom, and sovereignty of the private citizen to the state. Where we once had a government by the people, of the people, and for the people, we know have a government by the state, for the state, and soon to be, of the state.

Let's face it Jefferson's Declaration of Independence, could almost read today as an indictment of what our own government has become.
What color is the sky in your world?

California Communists are busy little bees when it comes to turning the civil society on its head:

CA PROPOSES LAW TO FORCE INSURANCE TO COVER HOMOSEXUAL 'INFERTILITY'

The state of California is reportedly considering legislation that would force group insurance policies to provide infertility treatment for gay and lesbian couples.

Two men who have sex with each other for a year and do not produce a baby would be considered “infertile” under the proposed legislation. So would two women having sex. Since biology does not allow those without a uterus to conceive or those without a penis to impregnate, every year-long gay couple in California would potentially be covered by this new provision of California law.

The fact sheet supporting AB 460, the proposed legislation, states that insurance companies are denying coverage “based on [the policy holder’s] not having an opposite sex married partner in which to have one year of regular sexual relations without conception.” Which makes sense, due to biology.

In California, however, biology takes a back seat to political manipulation. AB 460 would retain its current standard for infertility: either a “demonstrated condition” causing infertility or a year of sex without conception, including non-heterosexual vaginal intercourse.

No wonder California taxpayers are going bankrupt. Even biology must take a back seat to political leftism now.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/08/CA-legislation-insurance-gay-infertility

What color is the sky in your world?
:confused:

Another Exclusive Party at W.H.—at Taxpayer Expense

Will White House release guest list?

7:34 AM, Apr 9, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

On Barack and Michelle Obama's schedule for today, this event is listed:

7:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host a concert celebrating Memphis Soul music as part of their “In Performance at the White House” series; THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks

As the White House has previously announced, Justin Timberlake (who will be making his White House debut), Al Green, Ben Harper, Queen Latifah, Cyndi Lauper, Joshua Ledet, Sam Moore, Charlie Musselwhite, Mavis Staples, and others will be performing at the exclusive event.

But while the performers are known, the guest list for the private event has not yet been released.

One imagines it's a tough ticket to come by. To attend any event at the White House, one must be invited. (The White House is now closed for public access by members of the general public.) And especially this one, with Hollywood and musical stars--and with remarks by the president of the United States.

A White House official did not immediately respond when asked for a guest list of tonight's event.

However, the White House will stream its private party online and it will be aired on PBS. "The President’s remarks will be pooled press and the entire event will be streamed live on www.whitehouse.gov/live starting at 6:55 PM ET. 'In Performance at the White House: Memphis Soul' will be broadcast Tuesday, April 16 at 8 PM ET on PBS stations nationwide (check local listings). The program will also be broadcast at a later date via the American Forces Network to American service men and women and civilians at U.S. Department of Defense locations around the world," the White House announced.

And since it's an official event, we know who's picking up the tab. The taxpayers.

No I don't. There's always been corruption and greed in corporate America and elsewhere in the economy, the overall health of the free market economy remained dynamic and expanding because the overall size of its civil behavior dwarfed the activity of its nefarious activity.

Obamunism imposes alien economic concepts and policies upon the American free market and the civil society. It morphs the free market into a quasi command order system where the government attempts to determine the allocation of people and resources using excessive regulation, invasions of privacy, while interrupting the free market decisions of millions, to substitute the judgments of a handful of government master minds who can do nothing but fail. (Read Obama care)

It devours the civil society by incrementally stripping it's individual liberty, imposing confiscatory levels of progressive taxation, interrupting its freedom of choice, curtailing its freedom of movement, killing its incentive to produce, its right of self defense, and diminishes its opportunity to engage in further commerce with a confusion of regulatory obstacles designed to interrupt its free choice. A civil society for over 200 years relatively free of government intrusion, finds itself put upon daily by the demands and excesses of the federal government.

Obamunism shifts the rights, freedom, and sovereignty of the private citizen to the state. Where we once had a government by the people, of the people, and for the people, we know have a government by the state, for the state, and soon to be, of the state.

Let's face it Jefferson's Declaration of Independence, could almost read today as an indictment of what our own government has become.

Well, as usual of course, I disagree with you. I see the laissez-faire free market as the primary cause and driver of the crash of 2007 and the current economy. And it doesn't make a difference to me who was in the White House then or now on this. The major issue that concerns me is the job situation and I don't believe Obama or Congress has done enough to address this and that could have to do with the apparent inability to work together, as well as being focused on other issues and/or not giving a damn.

The Declaration of Independence is an important document but should be understood from the context and time it was written, like anything else. I know you think differently.

Sean, if your comment is addressed to me in your first statement, no, I'm not into hate. I don't put up with bs either which for some reason annoys some people. I will always remember the welcome you gave me on the gb. It was the standard welcome most newbies get here. So you have no room to talk whatsoever.

I call bullshit. I was actually quite kind to you until about three months ago when you combine being a whiny cunt with constantly quoting people like the BBs who should be on every ignore list. Just because you hide your hatred behind a smiling cartoon rodent and enough sugar to give Rainbow Bright a toothache doesn't mean it's not there. If anything it's less honest than Vette, at least Vette will flat out call you a peice of shit and move on.

Of course I have room to talk. I'm a human, it's my fucking job to judge you.

I call bullshit. I was actually quite kind to you until about three months ago when you combine being a whiny cunt with constantly quoting people like the BBs who should be on every ignore list. Just because you hide your hatred behind a smiling cartoon rodent and enough sugar to give Rainbow Bright a toothache doesn't mean it's not there. If anything it's less honest than Vette, at least Vette will flat out call you a peice of shit and move on.

Of course I have room to talk. I'm a human, it's my fucking job to judge you.

Obviously you don't remember what I'm referring to. We'll have to agree to disagree on the rest of your statement as well. I find it ironic that you say BB should be on everyone's ig list but here you are talking to him on this thread. Now, why don't you ig me since you, like your friend, BB, think I'm a cunt.:rolleyes:

Because you are one, and just because I don't type out *views post* everytime I'm curious what the hell was said doesn't mean someone isn't on my ignore list. And no I don't remember, but since I only treat people who are acting stupid poorly you must have been acting stupid, then gone through a sane period and now you're crazy again. One can only hope you'll grow a soul again some day.

Because you are one, and just because I don't type out *views post* everytime I'm curious what the hell was said doesn't mean someone isn't on my ignore list. And no I don't remember, but since I only treat people who are acting stupid poorly you must have been acting stupid, then gone through a sane period and now you're crazy again. One can only hope you'll grow a soul again some day.

Again, we'll have to agree to disagree. Everyone on the gb says stupid things but I don't go out of my way to tell each one how I think they're being stupid, why I think they're being stupid and what they should do about it either. If everyone practiced this the gb would be more chaotic than it already is, ig lists would be exploding, and no one would be talking to each other.

First off, you don't know what you're talking about. You've never seen an American laissez-faire economy in your lifetime, so you have no historical perspective to base that comment on. The economy has been heavily regulated since FDR. If you did understand the problem, you'd know that much of the so called crash of 2007 was caused by government regulation, not the absence of it. Having been educated the way you have, it's no surprise you're simply ignorant of the truth.

The Declaration is a statement of principles that define the American spirit, a line in the sand that separate us from everyone else. These principles are the rock upon which the Constitution stands, of course being indoctrinated in the way that you have, you're simply ignorant of that truth as well.

Vette, we'll just agree to disagree as usual. I see your view as ignorant as well but I don't see the purpose in arguing over which one is ignorant or who is more ignorant. I don't like that kind of discussion as it's like beating a dead horse. Maybe someone else will argue with you over these issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back