Actor Jussie Smollett attacked by men: rope & bleach, homophobic, racial slurs

It's because in her sheltered world, she's never had the pleasure of meeting one and thereby uses the MSM spelling instead of personal knowledge.

You're right, I've never had the pleasure of meeting a MAGA-got. ;)

I do not wish to have such a grand pleasure!

Looks like Rory should have stated "allegedly attacked" in his thread title.

Who leaves a noose around their neck for 42 minutes after going home and calling the police?

I think "alleged" ought to be in bold type for now.

ROTY, add another number to your post count

And he kept the alleged noose around his neck for nearly an hour, according to police reports. That makes sense. It also makes sense no video footage exists, no photos were published, and that the alleged victim told police to turn off their body cams. No evidence but his word.

but if RORY and BloatedBlackBovine NIGGER say it happened, then it did

Number of total posts in this thread (as of this one) = 98

45 of them belong to BB. So far.

This proves just how high a white supremacist feels the stakes are in this story. :cool:

He knows certain posters get under his varicose-veined thin skin. I'm actually laughing right now at him thinking he is so relevant and superior. Why?

You need to correct that, he is a wannabe white supremacist. Those good ol' boys down here would laugh at his face. They know what's up.

He knows certain posters get under his varicose-veined thin skin. I'm actually laughing right now at him thinking he is so relevant and superior. Why?

You need to correct that, he is a wannabe white supremacist. Those good ol' boys down here would laugh at his face. They know what's up.

you are even more pathetic then even I thought

#SAD

does ANYONE

other then NIGGERS

believe this happened and the FAG NIGGER said it did?

1. It appears very likely that the Jussie Smollett assault was a hoax.
No evidence.

Lots of police, media attention, politicians platitude'ing

2. Ed Buck

Two dead gay Black men found in his home.

Evidence.

Where's the police, media attention, politicians platitude'ing?

CASE UPDATE: Tonight #ChicagoPolice detectives expanded the search area for cameras to be able to provide photos of the alleged assailants in this attack. Thus far, no video of the alleged assailants or a vehicle has been discovered but we are continuing to broaden our search:rolleyes:

UPDATED
The Chicago Sun-Times is reporting that Smollett still had a piece of rope around his neck, but it “didn’t necessarily resemble a noose”:

When officers showed up at the apartment, the rope was still around Smollett’s neck, said Guglielmi, who described the rope as a “thin, light rope.” Guglielmi said the rope didn’t necessarily resemble a noose.

Gay sex gone wrong

Fox 32 Chicago reporter is reporting that police are starting to say the Jussie Smollett attack is looking more and more like a hoax.

Love to say I told you so.

I told you so.

Are we going to get more responses from Dems and Hollywood?

PROSECUTE HIM!

fake news

he did it himself to get PUBLICITY

Fox 32 Chicago reporter is reporting that police are starting to say the Jussie Smollett attack is looking more and more like a hoax.

Love to say I told you so.

I told you so.

Are we going to get more responses from Dems and Hollywood? :cool:

Screen-Shot-2019-01-30-at-4-39-20-PM.png

giphy.gif

jyeezus.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:D

Imagine having 2 dead black bodies in your home... 2 years in a row... and no one cares because youre a democrat donor smh lol... crazy.... understand that yall dont care about gay black lives... yall only care when the perpetrators are MAGA smh sick shit.....

I'm dead serious, I have yet to see a MAGA hat-wearer where I live. I don't live in the backwoods boondock meth yard, so that may be the legitimate reason. :)

If it happened

I bet the attackers are

BLACK

Thats OK.....the "police" will put a MAGA hat on

Chicago police plan to release photos of "potential persons of interest" in reported attack on "Empire" actor

The Chicago Police Department tweeted Wednesday evening that they found a surveillance camera showing "potential persons of interest wanted for questioning" in the reported attack on actor Jussie Smollett.

Police added that they were working on a community alert with photos.

https://www.cnn.com/entertainment/live-news/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

I'm dead serious, I have yet to see a MAGA hat-wearer where I live. I don't live in the backwoods boondock meth yard, so that may be the legitimate reason. :)

It's possible. Neighborhoods are the way they are because they attract certain types of personalities.

I won't live in a highrise apt building so you won't see people like me there. OTOH, it's rare to find someone in my neck of the woods who is a social justice warrior.

It comes down to; if you never go out, you won't ever see the different type of people or personalities except on TV.

IMG-2247.jpg

Chicago police plan to release photos of "potential persons of interest" in reported attack on "Empire" actor

The Chicago Police Department tweeted Wednesday evening that they found a surveillance camera showing "potential persons of interest wanted for questioning" in the reported attack on actor Jussie Smollett.

Police added that they were working on a community alert with photos.

https://www.cnn.com/entertainment/live-news/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

Hmmm. Interesting. Guess those "hundreds of hours" spent searching footage paid off somehow.

Wonder how the racist shitstain will squawk tomorrow? Go on another 60-post bender meltdown? :D

Back