Sugar, Sugar Who Wants Some Sugar? (Closed for MzSeductress)

Kat smiled as he said that she was kind and she didn't mind helping him out. She heard him ask the question and was quite surprised at him asking. She understood why he did because the wives at the club hated her so much.

"Never David...I wouldn't dare disrespect anyone's marriage, that isn't the type of woman I am"she said and was quiet for a moment " The men at the club always try pursuing me, offering me money, offering to pay me for a night with them, I've never taken any of those offers no matter how much they offer me, I'm sure some other girls have at the club but not me, ever"she said and sighed " Although some men have lied on me that they did sleep with me.. I guess it was an ego boost for them" she said and looked at him.

“I’m sorry they did that”, he meant that but also hoped she was telling the truth. He was a bit surprised, but shouldn’t have been that the men openly solicited her with cash. He didn’t want her being attracted to other men at the club. A funny emotion he acknowledged in that he was far from confident she was attracted at all to him. He was by nature possssive though. He was also extremely loyal himself. Never during his marriage had he wandered despite many, many invitations to do so.

“I’m glad to hear your character is like that bit will take you far, and honestly, although I have only known you a short time, I would have expected nothing less.” As he said that, he realized just how highly he was already coming to think of this young woman. She wasn’t just some young, sex kitten, despite the incredible packaging. She was sweet, funny and forthright. She also seemed smart, at least n terms of street smarts, and he would take that over book smarts every time. He finished prepping the burgers. “Would you like to come out with me while I grill them.

He didn’t know why he did what he did next, but he turned to her and gently put his hand on her hip. The electricity of that light touch surprised even him. “Kat, I just wanted to thank you for coming tonight. My life, other than business functions has been pretty lonely, it is nice to even have a casual dinner and talk to someone,...” he smiled, “particularly someone who doesn’t have any expectations....we will talk tonight about your job situation...but I would like you to enjoy tonight, I promise, financially you are fine, more than fine...I will help you get exactly what you want...I just have to better understand what that means”.

Kat blushed slightly feeling his hand on her hip and looked into his eyes " I umm... of course"she said hearing him ask if she wanted to join him outside while he grilled their burgers. She smiled softly hearing him thank her for coming tonight.

She was curious when he mentioned her job situation and how she was financially fine , how he would help her get exactly what she wanted and she smiled softly. It was very nice of him to to help her but she didn't want him to think that was all she wanted.

Her eyes roamed over the fit older man for a second and blushed and she followed him outside to his back patio and sat on the swing watching him grill "Its nice spending time with someone too David, I don't have many friends out here and no family, it's just me and my puppy most of the time"she chuckled. "Your very comfortable to be around and the only thing i expect from you David is a good meal tonight and your already giving me that " she teased " And hopefully a dip in the pool... I did bring my suit in my purse" she smiled knowing it was a little chilly but the water should be fine and his pool was gorgeous from where she could see.

He watched her sit on the swing, her dress riding up ever so slightly, but alluringly as she sat. He couldn’t help but watch her, taking her in, as his eyes once again traversed her thin, beautiful figure. He tried not to be obvious but was likely doing a poor job. He appreciated that she wasn’t asking for anything, but a dip. It was getting cooler, and he was pleased she still wanted to swim as he selfishly looked forward to enjoying her in significantly less clothing and in the privacy of his pool. One of his wife’s sexiest games used to be encouraging them to take a late night skinny dip, after the children were fast asleep. He smiled wondering when the occasion might next arise to enjoy his lovely pool naked with the right woman or women. Her mention had immediately sent the nicest little twitch in the head of his prick, enough that he moved from one foot to the other. “Good, I was hoping you would still be up for a late night swim. It is one of my favorite indulgences”.

“Kat, Other than the prospect of your lovely company, I invited you here for a reason. It is my fault you were fired, don’t tell me otherwise. I should have never asked you to spread that lotion on me. I can get you your job back, and make damn sure you aren’t fired again, but, and I don’t say this to brag, but I am a very powerful man, more people owe me favors than I could recover in a lifetime. If there is a career you want, I can likely arrange it. Or I have another idea, that I would like you to consider. Do you mind my asking, how much did you earn at the club, and other than the condo, what other benefits were there?”

Kat looked up at him " I have to admit the country club was the most generous paying job I've ever had, we get 30 an hour and about 25 hours per week each staff member including breaks , plus paid holidays off and health and living benefits"she said "Staff was also allowed free meals so it was the best living out here I usually would eat there during break or bring some leftovers for my puppy cinnabon " she giggled at the face he made hearing her dogs name and she told him there was a story behind it.

She knew he wasn't bragging about his wealth it was obvious he had it from his club membership, car collection, and home, she was actually shocked how humble he was to be so wealthy, usually men with that much money invited women like her and her age over for sex and entertainment and David was the complete gentleman.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and watched him seeing he was enjoying her company and cooking on the grill.Kat blushed adjusting her body a bit knowing she hadn't been reading any underwear with this particular dress because it would show pantylines and she didn't want him thinking she came over to seduce him or anything although she was very attracted to the man.

Last edited:
As she spoke he watched her, the coolish night air was impacting her nipples in a most provocative way. And suddenly he wondered if she was wearing underwear at all. Oh God, that thought was almost overwhelmingly enticing. Not that she had done it, if indeed she had, for any reason other than fashion, but a man could fantasize. Her standing up, and slipping the dress from her shoulders for his enjoyment and use. David was a giving and generous lover, and given the opportunity, if she was interested, was confident in his ability to bring her satisfaction oover and over while fully indulging his desires as well.

Jesus, it was easy to get distracted, and his thoughts had raced, but he focused back. “That was a nice job, but I thiink you can do better..” he smiled andtook a breath, “I am thinking $50 per hour to start, time and a half over 40 hours, a full clothing allowance, frequent travel on a private jet, staying at only 5 star hotels, all meals, other than those you choose to eat out covered, and a car.”

He looked back at the grill, “Mmmm, good, dinner is ready, I have a table set up with candles over by the pool. Let’s go fill our plates and discuss if you think you would find this job appealing? Shall we?” And he extended his hand to help her up from the swing..wondering if she was intrigued or frightened

Kat took his hand still g oign over the offer he had given her in her head. The job he spoke of was more than generous and most women would jump at it but she thought about it while following him over to the table and smiled helping him out carrying the pasta salad and pie and buns.

She felt her nipples getting hard beneath her dress from the cool air and smoothed her dress before sitting across from him and plated some of the food for them as he poured more wine.

"The job sounds like a dream David honestly but , where would I apply? It surely isn't back at the club"she laughed " she had been offered money before from rich men to do things but this was a completely different offer, this was an offer to live lavishly and travel with him, she could definitely do that but she wondered if he was also trying to pay to sleep with her and the thought left as soon as it entered knowing David was nothing like that.

Last edited:
He smiled, “Good, I am glad you are intrigued. First, given some of the things men did at the club, there is nothing inappropriate expected or required as a condition or function of this job. I am not that man. Never in my life have I coerced a woman into having sex with me, and I am not starting now”. He knew he needed to clarify but hoped doing so was unnecessary. He was a hind and good man and hoped it came through.

“Kat, I have been lonely and would like someone to mentir but also be able to converse and enjoy myself with. So I would like to hire you as my personal assistant, Special Assistant to the CEO. I invest in different businesses, sit on Boards and work with management to grow revenue and profits. I will teach you ny businesses, and if there is one that particularly interests you we can even make that happen. I own vineyards, several TV and radio stations, an advertising agency, a top modeling agency and a cosmetics company. Those are just some. You would join me at certain meetings,be my plus one at certain dinners and let me teach you a bit about the businesses you found most interesting. Here I would ask you to help me make meals occassionally on weekends and just be company. I only ask you be here when you don’t have other social plans. I have no say over what you want to do socially or romantically. You will have your own suite when we travel. You can have your own wing here, if you want or I will pay for any place you want. All I ask is you to be friendly, and honeest with me. If you ever don’t feel like you are enjoying it, you may resign and will be given 6 months severance.” He thought he had covered most things, but wasn’t sure. He had no idea if she might have sexual interest in him or not, but hoped he had made it clear that was in no way a requirement for this offer.

Kat was stunned "Wow David this is an amazing opportunity and I accept of course, I know you aren't that kind of man and I know I also can learn a lot from you "she smiled "besides like I said, I love cooking, baking in particular and your kitchen is amazing so you wouldn't ever need to worry about food with me I prefer making things fresh."

She took a bite of the burger and sighed appreciatively at the taste chewing and swallowing before talking again. " I also enjoy your company so I wouldn't mind having dinner with you regularly, when did you want me to start for you?"She asked blushing as he mentioned she could have her own wing here and wondered if he was serious about that and about the car , staying here would save a lot more on rent and him buying her a car would be a lifesaver from her old 2002 lexus she had purchased from a used lot when moving here.

"As for social plans and dating, if you haven't noticed I'm pretty much a loner out here, women are jealous and men just want to sleep with me, all my friends are back in my home town, I just need to know if it's okay for me to bring my puppy?" She said it was the only thing she was really concerned about and her electronics at her old place the rest of her things were already boxed up she had only been here a month and had yet to unpack allmpf her things because she was so busy with work.

if your social calendar isn’t full with dates, the young men around here are either blind, deaf or just to intimidated to ask. But there are still real men, and if you find someone, well he will be a very lucky man”. He was famished and took a few bites of the burger. It was delicious as was the pasta salad. “Kat, this is terrific, is this another of your secrets?”

He took a sip of his wine and then laughed. “Okay, so what kind of puppy is this and how old? I actually love dogs, but can we house break him a bit before he has the full run of the house? And you said there was a story behind that name?” He was looking forward to having the youthful exuberence of a puppy around the house.

“If you are teally agreeing and are up for it, since today is Friday, we could go car shopping tomorrow. I know a few dealers in town, but I think a little red convertible might suit you nicely. I also have a few dinners next week so if you need any cocktail dresses or shoes or anything you can do that too”.

“Kat, I will warn you, people are going to talk. It is the reasons I asked if you ever had any relationships with any members. Are you sure you won’t let that get to you?”

Dinner was about done, “what about we have that swim and then our dessert?”

Kat giggled as he asked if the pasta salad was one of her secrets "one of my many delicious secrets you'll be tasting now that I'm your assistant "she smiled and looked up at him as he asked about her puppy " He's a Maltese puppy and i have him pretty trained he's 8 weeks owl"she said and grinned thinking of her energetic puppy.

She heard him mention few dinners and How people would talk seeing her with him and shopping tomorrow " People talk about me anyway David, It wont get to me "She said honestly

She heard him mention a swim after dinner and nodded "that sounds great"she said " Is there anywhere I can change?"She asked and sipped her wine.

"I love Maltese dogs, I bet he is a very cute puppy. He will be as welcome as you, but be careful, dogs love me, and tend to like to cuddle up with me, so don't be jealous". He wasn't kidding, dogs knew when someone truly loved dogs, and he did, and they tended to always come up to him wherever he was.

As she asked where to change, he couldn't help but glance down again at her erect nipples and the fantasy of her just standing up and slipping the dress off and diving into the pool again danced spectacularly through his mind. Letting out a soft moan, he took another sip of his wine to compose himself. "Well I have a changing room in the pool house, or you can change in one of the restrooms in the main house, what would work best for you?".

He had to admit, he was fighting back feelings of physical attraction, and he was looking forward to seeing her in her suit. His imagination had been running wild with the thought of her naked body under the dress, and he would let her get up, so she didn't notice his growing arousal. He had meant everything he said about this job, and didn't want to give her second thoughts due to his natural physical attraction.

With detailed instructions of where to go he went into the changing room and put on his trunks. He hopped into the pool and was facing away when he heard her coming toward him, when he turned to look over his shoulder he could hardly hide his enthusiasm for how she looked, and a huge smile spread across his face.

Kat grinned and said " He's the cutest and I'm sure he'll be excited to meet you he loves people" she giggled. She grabbed her purse once he told her where the changing room was and slid out of her dress quickly into her two piece green bikini and looked over herself in the mirror before heading back out to join him in the pool.

She blushed slightly seeing his fit body in the water and couldn't help but grin seeing him smiling when she came back out and joined him in the pool. She gasped feeling the cool water touch her skin when entering and bit the corner of her lipntaking in this handsome man.

"Jeez, he is hot"Kat thought and felt her body getting hot both from the amount of wine she drink and her attraction to him. She swam over in the large pool and joined him niggling when She came from beneath the water and splashed him.

Last edited:
‘FUCKKK’ murmured, softer than a whisper as he watched her walk out the dressing room. How could he not smile, this vision of perfection was walking toward him, smiling at him, and with the smooth grace of a dolphin diving in and swimming toward him. She was underwater, and again, he simply, stupidly whispered, ‘Fuck’. Was it a wish, probably, a complement, absolutely. A brilliant man, a man who made millions for himself and others by how quick he was on his feet, a master negotiator and a brilliant strategist was rendered damn near speechless by the vision of this 21 year old girl swimming toward him.

She popped up, Golden hair slicked back, and those eyes, Oh Fuck, that word again, how easily the brilliant made simple by absolute beauty, those uniquely golden cat like eyes were twinkling at him. A little devilish grin and...SPLASH, and he was back. Two could play that game, and suddenly he was playful, reborn in youthful exuberance, “oh yeah” he grinned, and in a second he was under the water, securing her legs tightly on his muscular strong shoulders. Hoisting her over the top of said shoulders, with all the respect of a gunny sack. Her spectacular ass facing up, her squealing in laughter at the playful, rough handling, and SPANK, he gave her ass the single slap it deserved. My god, what an ass, she was built as if birthed by Aphrodite or Venus, “that was a naughty girl”. If this was an employee, my god the lawsuits, but he was not thinking that, at this moment, she was his playmate, and he was giving well deserved quid pro quos. He jumped up and dove them both back in, releasing his hold on her as they broke the surface. He came up laughing like a young kid, smiling ear to ear, “Give, or do you want to play some more?”

Kat laughed playfully and wiped the water from her eyes as she came up from the water. She smirked as he asked her if she wanted to play some more and couldn't help but chuckle at the type of playing she had in mind in her head.

She sighed catching her breath and resisted biting her lip from the quick smack he had given her on her ass it had instantly made her wet and she was thankful for the pool though she was certain her nipples were straining against her swim top.

She grinned and went underwater swimming around him gracefully to answer his question. She popped up behind him splashing him again and swimmer away giggling "Catch me of you can" Kat teased playfully knowing she was a pretty quick swimmer.

His eyes became transfixed on her nipples, it was a chilly night, but he wondered if his little spank had contributed to this unintended benefit. He was worried he had lingered too long, when she suddenly disappeared. Suddenly she was under him, graceful as a mermaid, and in a moment she was behind him. He spun, and again she had that sparkle in her eyes, and a devilish grin on her face, and suddenly once again, SPLASH, first the cutest little giggle and then, "Catch me of you can".

And she was off, "So play it is!" he laughed, and suddenly those strong arms, and sculpted pecs, shoulders and abdomen hovered above the water and arced in her direction in a butterfly motion and just as he was almost there, she slipped away, going well down in the deep water and reappearing, hair slicked back, body glistening at the far, shallow end of the pool. He smiled a wry smile and he was also a good swimmer, and once again he was there. She knew he would trap her, or so he wondered, but he was there and not getting away.

Laughing and smiling he scooped her up in his arms, cradling her there, as her arm snaked up around his neck and carried her back toward the deeper water. One reason was to get them both in the warmer water and out of the night air, but the other was to feel her so light in his arms, that he could do anything he wanted. If it had been his wife, he would have slipped that top off long ago, bottoms too, but she wasn't, in fact she was now an employee and he had to be careful, not force her into anything or make her feel the need to do anything she didn't want, but God knows they were walking a line, and had probably crossed. He stopped as the water was chest deep, "So, I did catch you, do I get a present, or do you want to go best two out of three?"

Kat knew that this was a very dangerous game the two of them were playing, not only was he a much older man than her but he was now her boss and friend and she was certain many lines were crossed with them being this playful but she didnt care about that she was having fun for the first time in a while.

She couldn't help the attraction she felt to him the man was very handsome and he was sculpted like a male model and didn't look his age at all. She was also impressed with his swimming he was almost as good as her.

Kat sighed and giggled as he carried her back to the deeper water gasping at the hardness of his of his body against her while he carried her over and smirked as he asked if he got a present. She giggled and leaned in giving him a playful kiss on the lips and pulled back wanting to see his reaction.

He liked holding her in his arms like this, so light, so wonderfully feminine. It had been so long since he had held, or truly wanted a woman, he didn't know how or if he should proceed. All he knew was he liked having her like this, and he did not want to let go, but knew he must if she didn't give him any other sign. He would make some sort of joke, and let her go.

But then a smile, a kiss, more a peck, playful, did she mean it as more, was it an invitation or a thank you and dismissal, was their game over or just beginning? Had she taken a chance to see his reaction, or tried to politely dismiss him, while giving him his prize request? The stakes were too high for him to just indulge, but he wasn't going to throw away this opportunity either.

He had enjoyed the kiss, her lips were soft, her breathing a bit stuttered as was his. It had a sent a wonderful vibe through his body, and his cock had now fully come to life. If she hadn't met it, he was about to be embarrassed, as even below water, it would be hard for her not to realize the state of his arousal. He looked back into those cat eyes, smiling back at him. "You know, what I said earlier, nothing changes, everything I said still holds, but if you want more..." He stopped, this was awkward, "...it's just that..." his breathing was getting heavier and his mouth was inching closer...."...would you mind if....." my God he used to be smooth, he wasn't playing games, but he did want, so want, and so he did. He leaned in and slowly brushed his lips to hers, opening them just a bit, and he started to kiss her back, nothing playful or quick about it...no, it was clearly a man, who wanted to have this woman.

Kat knew he was nervous about this ,as was she, she didn't want him thinking she was taking advantage of him him any way or that she was doing this as a way to thank him , she was obviously aroused by David and she heard him trying to explain himself and be certain that this was what they both wanted and before she could answer he had closed the gap between her kissing him.

Kat gasped softly and sighed as he kissed her and responded kissing him back with equal passion and felt his arousal between then there was no denying that and he held her closer to his hard body as the two became more passionate and more obvious in what they wanted

She gasped holding onto him as he repositioned her and carried her to a corner of his pool and she wra wrapped her legs around his waist and behind his neck as they didn't stop their kissing. Kat would normally never sleep with a guy the first date feeling it was expected but David wasn't some young guy, he was a man, a mature man who knee exactly what he wanted.

As he sat her down on the underwater steps of the pool he felt her wrap herself around him. She could still be warm, but they could also enjoy each other. "Kat, if I thought this was only about tonight, I would stop now, I wouldn't demean the relationship I want to have with you, what we discussed for a one night stand. But I have not felt this, wanted a woman like I want you in so long, I think we could be so much more".

He loved feeling her legs wrapped around him, beginning to open her body to his. He knew his eyes were on fire, and his breathing heavy as he leaned in and began to kiss and nibble her neck. His hands deftly found the clasp on the back of her top, and in a quick stroke, the touch of a man who well knew his way around a woman, he unhooked it. Taking a brief respite from his nibbling and kissing, he leaned back and slid the top off her. "I thiought this would only get in the way, I hope you don't mind". He was being polite, making sure he moved at the pace she was comfortable, but in his mind he hoped that they were quickly moving away from her needing her own wing of the house, although she was more than welcome to as much room as she wanted. No, at this moment, it seemed she most wanted and he most wanted her to assume her rightful space in his bed...but that was later, now they were only beginning here, and he moved back up for another long and lingering kiss...

Kat listened to him as he spoke , and saw the passion in his eyes and knew there was fire in hers as well. She felt what he did too, dating for her hadnt been the easiest thing and most hadnt been meaningful because the men hadn't taken it serious, she had felt connection with David instantly and she knew they could be something more as well but she knew what people would say and think if they saw them together.

She moaned softly feeling his lips kiss and nibble her neck and gasped softly feeling him reach behind her unclapsing the top of her green bikini and asked if she didn't mind " Not at all"she said softly and smirked. She loved how gentle he was being with her, he was making sure she was comfortable and not rushing into the sex right away.

She sighed sexily as he moved back to give her another long passionate kiss and she moved her hands over his body and moaned softly feeling his sculpted chest and smooth skin benath her fingertips."David...how about we have dessert later"she said and grinned " She wanted nothing more than to be with him..to make wild passionate love in his bed.

Last edited:
Her response to his removal of her top was all the confirmation he needed. This was passion of the highest order. Neither one of them looking for a one night stand. He was happy it was Friday night, his weekend was shockingly free, at least of any real obligations, and she had zoomed to the top of his priority list. He wasn't in a hurry to move, and in his currently state of arousal, the idea of walking anywhere, even to his bed with her, wasn't as appealing. "I don't think you are going home tonight, or perhaps any night soon, and trust me, you will enjoy my bed often and vigorously, but feel me..." And he gently guided her hand down to his trunks.

All she had to do was graze them to feel the 9 plus inches of throbbing meat barely contained within. "I don't think walking is a great option right now..." Shit, suddenly he remembered the dog, "Opie, that is his name right, we need to pick him up and bring him here"...his breathing was so unsteady, he wanted to get rid of these remaining bits of clothing and feast on each other. "Have you ever really made love in a pool?" He knew she was a swimmer and the answer he probably didn't want to hear, but he also knew they would be different and soooo, much better. "I want to take you here now, go to your place and get the puppy, a couple of items you may need, and then come back here. I want to take you agan in my bed, and then again, and again...trust me, we will have a weekend to remember...and that is only the beginning". Most men would try to manage expectations, but few men could deliver like David. He hadn't felt like this in years, and MY GOD, he felt amazing. Her legs gripping him closer, her nipples hard has razers, and his cock hard as steel, he slipped his fingers down the sides of her bikini bottoms, it was time to end his two year string of abstinence...

Katherine's body was on fire hearing what he said and she looked forward to every minute of what he had planned for them and gasped feeling the size of him and how hard he had been for her and she smirked hearing him say that he didn't think walking would be a good option for him right now.

"I think your right about that "she giggled " We can get 'bon later he'll be a little lonely but he'll be ok"she said and grinned as he asked if she ever made love in the pool and despite her being a swimmer the opportunity had never come up for her " No David...I actually haven't surprisingly "She chuckled sexily " Today would be a first" she gasped hearing him mention how much he would take her over the weekend and that woukd only be the start of it and her body shivered with anticipation.

She helped him take off the bottoms of her him in leaving her naked in front of him and highly aroused and she reach forward helping him slide off him trunk the two of them now exposed in the air and naked in his pool.

She leaned forward kissing him deeply and reached between them stroking him cock feeling the size and girth of him in her and and couldn't help but release a sexy moan.

He liked the idea that their first would be her first as well. He had no idea what her history was, but he hoped it was history, at least starting now. What was happening here was not David, despite the fact he had considered an escort, that had been purely rehabilitation, and at this moment, if he thought about it, he would have been very disappointed he had ever considered. That was not how he thought about sex. He wanted, desired, and committed to a woman, a woman he didn't feel that way about was not worth fucking. And he never felt that way instantaneously, until now.

He reached down and cupped her sex, and looked into her eyes, and then kissed her, it was more than sexual, it was symbolic, he was about to take her as his, and he took ownership right there in his hand. He heard her gasp, and kissed her again, as two fingers slipped in and enjoyed her nectar. "Spread your legs and wrap around me", he growled, eyes flashing, chest pounding.

If he wanted to, he could have had a different women most any time he had wanted. There was no greater aphrodisiac than money. No, he was monogamous and possessive, he only took a woman worth having, a woman he could want like no other. Not that if she wanted to leave, he would stop her, but if she was with him, he expected her only to be with him, and she would never have to worry that he was considering another.

As he eyed her face, her body, her legs open and waiting, panting for his arrival, his cock erect and pointing at her, ready for her, like a heat seeking missile, he didn't just think about it as fucking her, enjoying her, he was going to make her his, mark her, and own her, but in a most caring and nurturing way. Her body would be his, and his hers, until the day that they were no more.

He wanted her, god he wanted her, every beat of his heart, every cell of his body. He took his cock in his hand, and leaned into her sex. He slid his mushroom head, up and down her slit, teasing her silky pink sex. He slid the tip of his large, mushroom head inside her opening. He was panting, wanting, needing, and he smiled at her, lusted over her, "Are you ready to be mine?"

Kat was so turned on her nipples were steel, her breath was labored and she was ready for David , she moaned feeling him slide talk fingers inside of me and he slid them in easily because she was dripping wet just from the kissing she had about 4 partners all of them being long the longest 4 years ,she never did hookups being that men expected it from girls who look like her.

She saw the hunger for her flash in David's eyes and nothing turned her on more than him asking her if she was ready to be his as he rubbed his cock against her making her moan. She had never wanted sex as badly as this and she bit her lip and nodded to say " Mmmm yes ..in every way" she moaned and grinned at him.

She gasped sexily her body aching for his to be inside of her and she panted as he slowl began slipping the head of his cock inside of her making them both groan with pleasure then he pushed a bit deeper nd she leaned in kissing him as he did. This kiss was not just of passion and but acceptance of her being his now and wanting him to take her in the pool.

Back