Is anyone else enjoying the irony that Ish, AJ, & Busybody are all here "illegally"?

How so? These false equivalencies fry me. Spider, Aglaopheme, Richard, Rob, St Peter nor JaFo have been banned multiple times only to re-register multiple times. Hell I don't think any of them have been banned once let alone repeatedly.

Insanity.

Is this part of that alt-facts reality so many of you live in?

But then how many accounts have you had Bert (Ann)?

:rolleyes:

i could ask
you the same
question,
obvious alt.

i could ask
you the same
question,
obvious alt.

Moronic doofus.

Just the one. That's all. "Adrina" is singular as am I. First and only account ever on Lit.

The people who have the most alts always have the most suspicious minds.

How so? These false equivalencies fry me. Spider, Aglaopheme, Richard, Rob, St Peter nor JaFo have been banned multiple times only to re-register multiple times. Hell I don't think any of them have been banned once let alone repeatedly.

Insanity.

Is this part of that alt-facts reality so many of you live in?

But then how many accounts have you had Bert (Ann)?

He’s the great defender of banned. The queen of the banned, if you will.

The advocate of the devil.

Just one of us.

Ha! Indeed.

i find these
we are so much
better than you
threads to be
ironic.

I’m sorry you see it that way, and I know following the rules is really really hard for some folks. . :(:rose:

Here have a cookie.

white-chocolate-dipped-ginger-cookies6-srgb.jpg

Endemic paranoia is the vehicle through which Litzens "hear voices" and "see things" across the Internet. It's how they fuel their witch hunts. It's a pathetic pastime for those too weak to battle on the field of ideas.:cool:

Neither of them is interested in what you have to say either.

They're just interested in your avs for research purposes,
which is why they don't place you on ignore.

THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!!!

:mad:

I am interested in her fixing my tablet.

Endemic paranoia is the vehicle through which Litzens "hear voices" and "see things" across the Internet. It's how they fuel their witch hunts. It's a pathetic pastime for those too weak to battle on the field of ideas.:cool:

In that case we should discuss the idea that the forum has rules, and those who are deemed to be in violation of those rules get banned. Do you think that those who have been banned should be sneaking back in under other names?

In that case we should discuss the idea that the forum has rules, and those who are deemed to be in violation of those rules get banned. Do you think that those who have been banned should be sneaking back in under other names?

time and time again
it has been demonstrated
that the rules are not applied
equally.

Neither of them is interested in what you have to say either.

They're just interested in your avs for research purposes,
which is why they don't place you on ignore.

In that case, they're nearly as dumb as you.

Also reported this name, you're permabanned, so fuck off.

what do ishmael,
busybody & aj
have in common?

right wing.

this is about
protecting the
snowflakes
from being exposed
to differing ideas.

Back