The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why for are you laughing?

*looks serious*

I was having a bad day....but a rose stem filled with thorns....in the mouth?
Mean.

*grins*

Because it looks like wicked fun.

mean, sadistic, mean, sadistic, mean, sadistic..

you did read his story where he cut off eyelids right?

He will survive a few thorns.

Because it looks like wicked fun.

mean, sadistic, mean, sadistic, mean, sadistic..

you did read his story where he cut off eyelids right?

He will survive a few thorns.

Ahahahahaha. Fuck that made me chuckle. I mean jeez, ya cut off 1 set of story line eyelids to watch someone cry and now I can't live it down.

Though it does make me popular with you two. So it's not the worst thing ever...

Ahahahahaha. Fuck that made me chuckle. I mean jeez, ya cut off 1 set of story line eyelids to watch someone cry and now I can't live it down.

Though it does make me popular with you two. So it's not the worst thing ever...

yea... THAT's why you're popular.

LAUGHING

(I don't know why i find that so funny)

You are hot when you're irritated.

did anyone ever tell you, your irritated when your hot?

*laughing*

yes i know its backwards)))

*glares at all three*

Oh look you made 150x150!
Weeeell guess what you're over the kb limit fuck you.

FUCK! I know!

It's 150x150... just let me fucking upload it! Damn!

LT: YAY! I made it work.
That's right Lit... who's my bitch?

LTIT: Well that was a few paragraphs of crap. Fuck it.

If you are using Photoshop, there is a Save for the Web option on the File menu that uses ImageReady to reduce the file size for online use. Once you get it down to the pixel size, save it this way and it will get the file size down too.

"All I've gathered from the last few bits here is that Foxy needs to shave her legs and that Mz. Dream looks damned good in a tie..."

LTIT: Well that was a few paragraphs of crap. Fuck it.

If you are using Photoshop, there is a Save for the Web option on the File menu that uses ImageReady to reduce the file size for online use. Once you get it down to the pixel size, save it this way and it will get the file size down too.

magical sexy elf... *drools*

Slips back into the room, quietly finding himself a seat, not wanting to disturb the current conversation.

*tips his flask to his lips and scowls softly as his favorite whiskey warms his belly*

It would definitely be pathetic of me to use the cliche old phrase, 'If it's wrong, I don't want to be right.' :eek:

Screw it, I used it anyway. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back