Not all marriage are made in heaven (open)

I love your moan, I love your legs spread wide and lifted high above. I love to hear you breathing hard. You are excited, horny and all wet.

In the midst of excitement, I push deep into you, taking your virginity. Hugging you tight, I lay motionless, deep inside your pussy. My hands continue roaming over your nakedness and kissing you lovingly.

" Are you alright dear?" I asked
 
You felt so good as you entered me slowly. Your shaft rubbed against the walls of my vagina sending pleasure through me. Suddenly I gasped as pain ripped through me. I grabbed onto you tightly tears filling my eyes from the pain as your hands moved over my body and you kissed me. When you broke the kiss you looked into my eyes and asked, " Are you alright dear?" I had tears in my eyes as I looked into yours. "I felt pain, is that normal? Maybe we should not do this."
 
Last edited:
I kiss you again and say "you had given your most precious virginity. You belongs to me and you will enjoy sex more and more each day."

I spend some time kissing and hugging you, exploring our body contact. Then I started rocking again. Very gently knowing that this is pleasure and it will overcome the earlier pain.

You begin to respond, like a child loving the candies. You hunger for more, meeting my thrust with thrust. It is so wet and the flapping sound fills the room.
 
Your kiss was reassuring and when you pulled back and looked into my eyes you told me, "you had given your most precious virginity. You belongs to me and you will enjoy sex more and more each day."

I nodded my head wondering if you had told me the truth as you began to kiss and hug me. Your hands moved over my body encouraging me to touch yours. Your kisses were reassuring as we hugged each other. Your hands moved over my body and you encouraged me to touch yours. Your body was hard but your skin was smooth.

I did not stop you from entering me again as we kissed and hugged. It did not hurt in fact I was feeling pleasure. I began to moan loudly as you hugged me and explored my body. I began to touch and run my hands over your hard but smooth body.

My hips moved to meet your thrusts as I moaned in pleasure.
 
You are responding more and more. I know you are very horny now especially with your moans and kisses. You are getting wild and wrapped your legs around my waist.

I pin you firm to the bed, spreading your legs and pump deep and hard into you. "Oh fuck, yes... more babe, do you love it?" I groan in pleasure.
 
I moaned loudly as you pinned me to the bed and spread my legs wider. You were pounding into my vagina hard and deep sending waves of pleasure through my body. I heard you speak, "Oh fuck, yes... more babe, do you love it?" I moaned out, "Yes, I love it and I want more." I spread my legs wider apart and began to meet each one of your thrust with my body. I groaned in wild pleasure as you took me hard, deep and fast.
 
I shove deep into your wet pussy and you are screaming with excitement but unfortunately, that only lasted 2 minutes.

" Hey babe, I am so tired. Why not you come on top?" I suggested and collapsed beside you. "Come, climb on top. Fuck on it babe"
 
As you pounded into me I screamed loudly and felt my fluid shoot out of me. I was shaking wildly as you spoke to me, " Hey babe, I am so tired. Why not you come on top?" I suggested and collapsed beside you. "Come, climb on top. Fuck on it babe" I moaned out, "I am tired to", and collapse on your chest.
 
That was our wedding night. We are both tired and I manage to had sex with my second virgin woman. I am happy though I did not cum and I doubt she knows about it. She is happy too. She lay on my chest hugging tight at my neck. She did not mind having my cock still inside her and of course I gradually loose my hardness and slips out of her.

"Darling dear, are you happy? Let's sleep naked tonight. I want to hold you in my arms. Tomorrow, I will take you around to see our plantation, our factory and our private beach. You will be the owner from now and all belongs to you. Everyone is your servant and will serve you."

I mumble a little while longer and fall asleep.
 
I was comfortable laying on your warm chest and body as I hugged your neck. I felt your manhood deep inside of me and smiled as you began to speak to me, "Darling dear, are you happy? Let's sleep naked tonight. I want to hold you in my arms. Tomorrow, I will take you around to see our plantation, our factory and our private beach. You will be the owner from now and all belongs to you. Everyone is your servant and will serve you." As you spoke to me I felt your manhood sip out of me. I heard you mumble something but I slipped into sleep holding onto you.
 
I woke up the next morning finding myself laying nakedly alone in bed. I look around wondering where have you been. I sat up and light a cigarette thinking that you may be I the bath.

My mind drifted back to last night, remembering every details and your reactions. How you clutch so right to me when I pump hard at your pussy. Then I remember getting tired in less than 5 minutes of heavy pounding. I convince myself that I need more nutrition to improve performance in bed.
 
I slipped on your shirt when I woke up and went to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and saw eggs, bacon, bread and butter. I smiled as I took those things out and began to make breakfast for us. When I was done I put the food on two plates added two cups of coffee and placed everything on a tray. I carried the tray to our bedroom and pushed the door open yelling, "surprise."

I smiled at you as you sat up and I walked across the room. I served you your plate as you sat up and grabbed my plate once I was back in bed with you. I smiled and said, "Eat up", and giggled as we had our first breakfast together.
 
"Good morning dear, wow that is very thoughtful of you." I watch as you pull yourself up next to me serving our breakfast. It's been a long long time since the last time I had breakfast in bed.

"Are you happy last night? Sorry, I did not last longer. Probably it's because I am too tired. I will give you more the next time." I wrap my arms around you lovingly.

We go visiting our huge fruit plantation and I send my workers to collect some of each fruits for you to taste. We are at the club house for the rest of the day enjoying the spa, body massage, gym and end up in the swimming pool.

When we finally reach home, our luggage are ready. We rest early for the day, knowing that we will be leaving for honeymoon tomorrow morning.
 
"Good morning dear, wow that is very thoughtful of you." I smiled broadly happy that I had pleased you. I got back in bed with you and began serving our breakfast. Of course I took care of you first. It felt good to have breakfast in bed with you.

"Are you happy last night? Sorry, I did not last longer. Probably it's because I am too tired. I will give you more the next time." I was surprised when you apologized for not lasting longer last night. I had several climaxes and was very satisfied. I reassured you, "I thought it was wonderful." I smiled as you wrapped your arms around me making me feel cherished.

After we finished eating we got dressed and you took me on a tour of our fruit plantation. You had your workers collect fruit for me to taste and I smiled at you and told you how sweet it all was. After that you took me to the club house and we enjoyed the spa, and a body massage and the gym. We ended the day in the swimming pool.

I was tired when we got home but smiled when I saw our luggage was ready. I knew you were taking me on our honeymoon in the morning. I told you I had a wonderful day.
 
I lay back and talk to you while you were removing your make up and changing into your night gown. "Cindy dear, I love your look and your character but I guess I had a lot to learn about you. I am a businessman and busy a lifetime, I had no time to date and to know you better. I need a company and I ask to marry you because I think you are one for me. I am so glad you accept and old man like me. Who can almost be your father." I move to the side and make space for you. "Come here, talk to me. I want to hear more about you, your life, your desire, your dreams, your wish and most of all I want to hug you now".
 
I nodded as you spoke about being a businessman. I knew that and knew you were busy as I had more or less grown up during your visits to the orphanage. I smiled as you said you loved the way I looked and my character. I told you, "I don't think you are an old man, you are handsome and have always been kind to me. When you told me to come to you I didn't hesitate. I knew I loved your already. I laid down beside you and eagerly went into your arms. I enjoyed your hug as I told you. "There is not much to tell about me, You have watched me grow up. I have loved you for as long as I have known you.
 
Last edited:
Ken was happy and contented but his secret fear kept haunting him. He was a victim of impotent. His first wife cheat on him, having a affair with her boss. She met the fatal accident after a heated argument.

He hugs his new wife good night. Wrapping his arms around her and gently lay it on her breast. He shuts his eyes trying to sleep or probably recalling his good time of being married.
 
She loved the way he hugged her. His arms were strong but gentle as his head rested o her breast. She moved her arm letting her hand rest on his head before she ran her fingers through his hair. She moved her head so she could see his face and smiled when she saw he was asleep. She closed her own eyes and slipped into a deep sleep.
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Last edited:
I smiled as I got in bed and told you, "You are not an old man. You are kind and caring. You made my life easier as you were always in it. You have already made my dreams come true as I have loved you from the time I was a child. I always wanted you to be close to me ad now you are so you have already made my dreams come true." As you hugged me I told you, "I love you."

"As far as my life is concerned you know about that. You made it easy for me as you took care of me even though you were not around all the time." She hugged him before telling him, "I love you."
 
It was a beautiful morning and I woke up much earlier. I slip out of bed, pulling out my favorite Hawaiian shirt and baggy pants. We will be spending our first day on an erotic island with beautiful beaches, country music, scuba diving, tasty seafood with wine and cocktail and ended in a VIP suite.

I place the clothes at the dressing table and head for a refreshing morning shower. Taking my time with my favorite shampoo, I heard some rumbling sound. I know you are awake.

"Good morning dear, wanna join me?" I simply ask, half expecting you would join in.
 
I woke up and looked around for you before I heard the water running in the bathroom. I was pulling back the blankets when I heard you speak. "Good morning dear, wanna join me?" I smiled and headed for the bathroom. I pulled off my nightgown and placed it on your dresser before I opened the door and walked into the bathroom. I smiled as I saw the steam and knew that the water was just like I liked it. I walked to the shower and as I touched the door you opened it and lifted me into the shower with you. I giggled as I looked into your eyes.
 
The sensation of two big kids taking a shower together. I pull you close, under the running water and you are all wet now. Kissing you passionately are just like kissing in a heavy rain. I hug you, pressing our body together.

Turning off the shower, I guide your hands to the dispenser, squeezing out lots of shower cream onto our hands.I rub my soapy hands all over your body.
 
I giggled as the spray from the shower struck our bodies and you pull me close. You kiss me passionately as our bodies become soaked with water. You hugged me and we both pressed against each other bodies. I looked at you questioningly as you turned off the water. Your hands move to mine and guide them to the soap dispenser. Shower cream filled my hands before you rubbed your soapy hands all over my body. I began to rub my soapy hands on your body. I giggled a bit as I smiled at you.
 
That is fun, we play the soap like little boy and girl. Teasing as I rub on your breast and squeezing them. I make naughty remarks and spreads soap all over you. "Ha ha ha, ha spread your legs, my queen. Let me wash you with soap and perfume." Sliding my hands between your legs, I scrub your pussy.
 
Back
Top