Her Guardian angel of death (closed)

Yes!

She finally snapped her mind racing battling itself again just like that night.

What does he mean I wore this dress before and what in the hell am I supposed to remember and what in the hell was that infernal buzzing?

Wincing she balled up suddenly her mind felt like it was on fire as she yelped out in pain.
 
Dante and Adam shared a look between them, jumping a little as she snapped at them, then watching as she curled up, concern that Val had actually managed to hurt her they reached for her, unsure what was going on as she grabbed her head and balled up, Dante just tried soothing to rub her back, frowning. Well, from what we understand they waited till she seemed to calm down a bit Ummm, Well, You and he together………in a past life…..Soul mates, we believe, in every century the souls are reborn together, to find each other again and again in each life time Dante stopped, while it was only a partial lie since Val was immortal, but adam continued It seems that in this reincarnation that you don’t remember him, You were murdered, in your first lifetime, by a jealous bitch who thought she owned everything she set her eyes on, and since then Val has…….vowed, to find you, everytime, to make you his again, this time, for all eternity, As for the buzzing? We don’t know what youre talking about, we didn’t hear anything?

They stopped talking as the Limo slowed, pulling up the long driveway onto Salvatore’s property, at nearly 3 in the morning Salvatore was pacing on his front porch, visably pissed off he stormed to the limo “ZIA!! That better fucking be you in there!” Salvatore slammed his fist on top of the limo’s roof as Dante and Adam got out, glaring at Salvatore forcing him to back up “WHERE IS SHE GOD DAMN IT!” Salvatore pulled his gun and aimed it at the two Men, who just looked at him with a smirk Shes safe, shes inside the limo, but seems to have a really bad migraine Salvatore kept the gun on the two men and slowly ducked his head down to check on her “come on baby, get out of the limo, are you alright?”
 
She listened to them but the headache their words registered deep but not immediately.

I... I am fine...

She told Adam and Dante.

Just... A headache.

Once they got her home and Salvatore was roaring which made her headache wince again.

I have a migraine calm the fuck down and stop yelling I just want to go inside and curl up together love and relax till this headache goes away.
 
Salvatore:

He was glaring at the two men, his gun still pointed, his finger just itching to shoot, she’d been gone for hours, she never really got headaches, and now she’s given back to him in a lot of pain, yea he’d believe for a minute they didn’t hurt her to get to him. He watched as the two men got back into the limo and drove off. “ok they’re gone, So what did they really do to you?” his booming voice toned down some, as he helped her back inside, “how’d they even get to you here? No one knows I own this place, “Salvatore watched her rub her temples, clearly still in pain and got her some pain killers “He want information on me? One of my deals? What? “although not usually a paranoid, ok well OVERLY paranoid man he knew he was untouchable right now, so the fact his current lay had been taken from one of his hidden houses pissed him off and had him seriously rethinking things. Had she betrayed him? Was she drugged? Beaten until she talked? Ok well he dismissed them abusing her and she had no outward marks, or injuries, after getting her some aspirin and water he just couldn’t stop pacing as each thought just sunk him deeper and deeper into a Tailspin

“ok…….ok………” he stopped pacing and looked to her “Tomorrow I will get in touch with all the families, and we will hunt this fucker down, he doesn’t get to run around here anymore, thinking he is untouchable, you claim you shot him, so he is vulnerable, again, so you say, “ and the hint of distrust in his voice just couldn’t be hidden “so where did he take you? Where does he live? Here in town?” Finally, Salvatore sat, taking her hands in his, his gaze intense on her

Valarious:

Riley laid curled up again Val, idly stroking his chest as they lay in bed together, the fresh bite mark on her neck healing, the feeding and subsequent interlude with Riley had calmed his blood rage, Edward having pulled his vanishing act into the ethers for the time being. He never stuck around when Val was feeding or had “company” over. But now that he’d calmed down he was thinking back over what Edward had been trying to tell him They won't let her remember!!! That mean lady or one of her people found her first!!! he rolled to his back as Riley got up and dressed, They’d talked for a while about Zia/Isabelle and now Val had more to think on, he’d kept a close watch on the decendants of the bitch who’d cause all this bullshit in the first place, the bitch who cost him his soul and drove him into the arms of the Vampiress who’d Sired him. But what if someone had gotten to her? And managed to do it without him knowing. Of course it doesn’t help that Val had only recently found her again. So he really made himself look like a dumbass to Edward, not that the brat would ever let him forget it. Sighing he looked to the clock, Dawn was approaching and he needed rest, the bullet wound nothing but a faint scar now, Riley had taken out the stitches after he’d fed from her.

As dawn came and claimed him, he thought back to the buzzing that Zia/isabelle had mentioned, on some level could she near Edward? Just not understand ?
 
I don't know... It was an apartment ... He talked asked me about my past... about my sister the cop... By the way big surprise she still doesn't trust you...

She paused...

There was this buzzing sound it was random but the kind of pitch that cut straight through a person then he got angry and those two goons brought me home after I guess his girlfriend told them to?

She was getting scared her memories of most of it vanishing quickly strangely.

Salvatore... I'm scared.

________

Edward saw on the foot of the bed.

Why was there a big blob in Sissy's mind and why did it burn her the more you pushed? It tried to come after you too.
 
Salvatore:

“An Apartment? Really? You weren’t blindfolded, where was……………..a Girlfriend?” Salvatore’s voice rose a bit in surprise, blinking, “what did she look like? “ His mind began to work, Val kidnapped his women, maybe he could return the favor, he listened to her and saw the pain on her face as she explained what all happened tonight and he hugged her. OK so maybe She hasn’t betrayed him, perhaps drugged? He’d spent enough time around her to know that she didn’t act like this….ever….but it was her admitting she was scared that stopped him “Im…sorry what?” he looked at her “I….dont think ive EVER heard you mutter those words” he pulled back to look at her, blinking, then hugged her, he couldn’t stand to see look like she was going to shatter. On some level he really did care for her, or had come too in some weird way, having picked her on working on a street corner that he’d…..frequented, “im going to kill this bastard, its time we took the city back and stopped bowing to him” Salvatore growled “come on, lets go to bed, and see how you feel when you wake, we can talk more, im definantly interested in this “female” you mentioned, Salvatore picked her up, cradling her against him as he walked to their room and laid her down, helping her undress he crawled in beside her, shooting off a quick text on his phone he curled next to her muttering soothing words to her as she trembled in his arms.


Valarious:

Val cracked an eye open, the iris glowing red, dawn nearly upon them he was no longer able to hide his true nature, his glowing red eyes, he looked to Edward Why was there a big blob in Sissy's mind Val rubbed his cheek “what do you mean Edward? What blob?” he frowned While he held the power to influence and outright dominate another persons mind and will if they were weak enough, he wasn’t able to read minds, and insight the little boy seemed to have developed over the centuries, Val’s fingers idly playing with the silver ring on his finger, a ring he’d had the boys father, a renowned silversmith in his time, made for his soon to be wife before she was taken from him. A ring which he knew somehow the boys spirit had become attached. The boy having appeared to him not long after he’d put the ring on, as a constant memory of his love for her, in his own way he knew Edward cared for Isabella greatly as well. However Val was roused from his thoughts again as Edward once more spoke why did it burn her the more you pushed? It tried to come after you too. Val frowned “I don’t know, you know I am unable to read minds, “ he frowned some “but, I did feel something……” he frowned more
 
Last edited:
I... Woke up there...

She curled up close against him as she described Riley's human form only to him.

Maybe she was jealous since she was the one that told the two goons to return me home...

_________

Edward sighed.

I finally get to see my sister again... It really is her and they broke her dress and someone put something in her mind to burn her ... Why?
 
Salvatore:

He continued to frown, trying to make sense of what she was telling him, but as she described the women to him it pricked a memory, he’d seen her, or at least think he did, she was working as a bartender in a club downtown, if it was her………Soothingly he stroked her back as he kissed her then kissed her forehead “you should try and get some rest, your home and your safe now, he won’t get you again if I have anything to say about it. I’m going to deal with this, am sorry I wasn’t here baby,” he kissed her again as she snuggled in against him, he was going to need to rethink his security, there is no way that someone should have been able to get in without at least ONE of the patrols in the woods having seen or heard something. And again, he wondered if she was telling him everything, “Why would she tell them to take you home? I don’t understand? “

He knew she was tired, but things just weren’t adding up to him, “Never mind, get some rest, the more I hear the more pissed off im getting, and you don’t deserve my anger, “ he sighed in frustration, and ran a hand through his hair “there was a raid tonight, on one of my warehouses on the docks, Swat and ATF, someone tipped them off to the shipment I had coming in from south china, I have a feeling that they may come asking questions again, Im putting Kevin on you as a body guard, I don’t want you going anywhere without him from now on, Certainly don’t want the police sniffing around you any more then your bitch sister already is” he kissed her again “something needs to be done, the police are pushing harder, I need to deal with it, now I have to worry about Val’s intentions, God damn Markos, was the last fucking thing I needed was to fall under that assholes attention”



Valarious:

Val remained quiet, recalling the image of her in that dress, and remembered what she looked like out of that dress as well. He wondered what her lips tasted like, what her blood would……….Sighing he closed his eyes “dawn comes Edward,” Val stroked the ring on his finger “im already guessing Salvatore is going Nuclear and will want revenge, not that he will be able to touch me, but this “blob” you describe has me wondering. Ill see if I can find a human sorcerer, or perhaps contact my Sire, she might know something…..” He exhaled a long slow breath, the steel shutters closing over his windows he fell into his undead slumber. Not strong enough to fight the pull that came every sunrise to steal his consciousness

As the sunrise took him Riley stepped from the living room, Sighing as she covered his body with the blanket, she sat on the side of the bed, looking around, “it sounds like a memory block, “ while she’d never been able to hear or see Edward like Val could, she could feel him, being a raven and a druid she could feel spirit activity, and occasionally speak to spirits as she walked graveyards “a witch, or another vampire could have done it, although by the amount of pain she was in, I would guess a Witch, and someone with a grudge for that level of pain…” sighing she rose, cleaning up the apartment, before crawling back into bed and cuddling with Val, she too needing rest and to be here when he woke so he could feed
 
She slept deep. She was not sure about Kevin but she was going to stay away from the sister for a while. She honestly wanted a break after all the strangeness with Val. Sleep however was riddled with nightmares and always that strange buzzing.

Edward sighed looking to the one called Riley unsure if she could hear him.

Please help my sister...

With that he vanished for now tired himself as well.
 
Salvatore:

He woke late into the morning, softly he ran his hair through zia’s hair and kissed her forehead, she still slept, but the expression on her face said it wasn’t a pleasant dream, she had twitched and tossed quiet a lot last night and he was worried what Val all actually did to her that she hadn’t told him. Obviously the abuse was more mental then physical, the bastard. He slipped quietly from the bed and made breakfast, returning to her he set the tray on the bed and laid his hand on her shoulder “Wake up hun, I made you something to eat” he brushed her hair from her face and kissed her “you had a few bad dreams huh? About last night?” he sat on the bed beside her and slid the tray of food into her lap.

“I thought we’d head downtown today, if you want to shop? Im meeting with….a….umm…….Contact……from one of the other families, its time we all dealt with Val I think, I wont allow his brazen actions last night to go unanswered, and well, we can do anything you want to do today, “ he smiled at her, from the distance a ravens crow could be heard, the fluttering of wings, Dante sat perched on the window sill, preening his feathers, looking like any other bird, Salvatore glancing to the bird and frowning, the Raven canting its head to one side before salvatore got up and shoo’d it away, the bird giving a squawk of protest as it flew back, landing on the patio picnic table, puffing out its feathers and flapping its wings at Salvatore before settling back, returning to preening its feathers “damn birds, seen a quiet a few of them things the last few days, wonder if theres a dead animal or something on the property that they’ve been feeding off of, “ Salvatore remarked and he stole a piece of bacon of Zia’s plate
 
What little I remember was... Like some dark... Victorian like... Movie... It was strange... Ravens.... A little boy screaming.... Some evil looking rich society type then nothing. Then another was just him yelling about me remembering something. Then my wonderful love waking me up to breakfast in bed and that's the only thing g worth remembering.

She kissed him softly as she looked to the food... Some shopping would be alright but do you have to have a meeting on our day?

She sweetly pouted to him as she knew he could seldom resist.
 
Salvatore frowned as he listened, running his hand through her hair lightly then leans in and kisses her, “that’s kind of weird dreams to be having, you think it means something? I mean I know they say dreams always have meaning if you look at them, not like I believe that shit” he muttered softly, watching as she started eating and smiling Some shopping would be alright but do you have to have a meeting on our day? and there went that damned pout, he ground his teeth, how could she always do that and manage to look so adorable, growling he muttered “If I didn’t like the money so much women, you’d probably make an honest man out of me some day, and no ill never admit that again” he grumbled and sighed slouching back against the headboard “temptress” he muttered again then sighed “I suppose I can cancel the meeting, “ he reached for his phone and sighed, shooting off a text then shut his phone off. “It’s not like the DEA and Feds is ever going to catch me anyway, what’s one day alone, he leaned down and kissed her neck “want to join me in the shower?” he smiled and kissed her nose as he got up “Perhaps we could find one of those Psychic wannabe’s, and see if they have any “and he made air quotes with his hands “Visions or views into the dreams” he rolled his eyes, obviously not a believer.

“Whatever you want babe, Hell, I’ll even buy you an island, “he slipped into the bathroom, with a low croaking sound Dante flew to the windowsill again, watching Salvatore, head cocking to one side then turned his gaze on Zia again, pecking at the window and crowing, making sure to get her attention before he flew off, heading back into town, gliding down into the alley behind the Riff Raff bar they operated. Shifting in the relative darkness he stepped into the street, the bouncer nodding. Not that they were open to humans yet, but to shifters that always frequented and sat at the bar as Riley walked up. Dante quickly relayed the information he’d heard about Salvatore’s dealings and canceled meeting. Riley thinking on it decided maybe they would watch the warehouse again. Although Val was asleep the Raven’s were their own, and didn’t really answer to him. Didn’t mean they couldn’t cause their own trouble, it’s what they did. The information they got from one of their inside sources had said they were close to actually linking Salvatore to all of it. The drugs, the guns, and possible money laundering. But the informant suddenly just up and vanished, assumed dead, once more, leaving the Case hanging in limbo
 
Who says we can't have both?... An honest union and the money. She moved to join him in the shower. I mean after all we certainly seem perfect for each other... Don't we?

She purred a nip at his chest and a wink before reaching to the dial to get the water going.
 
Who says we can't have both?... An honest union and the money. he just looked at her “if only it were so simple, after 20 years to just drop everything and walk away and not worry about getting killed the next day” the sarcasm was heavy in his voice but as she stripped and joined him he couldn’t help but smile looking at her. Watching as she sauntered over to him, I mean after all we certainly seem perfect for each other... Don't we? and he shivered at the tone of her voice, wrapping his arms around her as she nipped his chest, sparking the heat in his eyes, what he ever did right in his life to find a woman like her he would never know, but the women could turn the devil into a saintly man if she tried. “mmmm indeed we do, a powerful man like me, with the envy of the city on his arm?”

Licking his lips he swatted her ass as she got the shower going, working his hands into her hair, massaging her head, feeling as the water quickly grew steamy, he leaned down to kiss her neck, “how’s your head?” he continued to lightly knead and stroke his hands through her hair and scalp, kissing down to her shoulder and he pressed against her. “you’re so tense, you should learn to relax more” he teased, “allow me my fair lady, to wash that perfect body” he crooned, his hands slipping to her shoulders, then around to cup her breasts before he grabbed the wash cloth. From the small shelf in front of her “I was thinking maybe shrimp, or lobster for lunch, what are you hungry for?” he nipped her shoulder before pulling back and grabbing the soap,
 
That amazing Coconut shrimp at the Japanese restaurant in old Town?

She cooed turning and draping her arms around his neck and shoulders.

Yes the headache is gone. And it wouldn't be walking away it would be delegating more responsibility to those we both trust and enjoying our lives together. We always did talk about spending months sailing around the Mediterranean and islands
 
That amazing Coconut shrimp at the Japanese restaurant in old Town? he smiled as she draped herself over his, feeling her breasts press against his chest and he licked his lips, unable to look away from her “if that is what you want that is what you shall have” he kissed her, slowly at first, then deepened the kiss. Letting the wash cloth fall where it may his hands glided up her back, then back down, cupping her ass as he broke the kiss And it wouldn't be walking away it would be delegating more responsibility to those we both trust and enjoying our lives together. “those we trust” he snorted, but smiled. A light shiver trailing over his body as she rubbed against him We always did talk about spending months sailing around the Mediterranean and islands he had forgotten actually, but the sensual smile on her lips he wasn’t about to tell her that, Once he’d actually gotten a foot hold and started moving supply, he focused on building his powerbase. And now, he’d actually felt guilty, not that he admit that either How had she gotten this close? He’d just seen her as a good fuck, like the women before her. But now, over a year later she was still here, and he looked forward to seeing her, sleeping with and beside her every night. And that train of thought lead him to realize he’d neglected her as of late and because of it Val had gotten a hold of her. “im………………..sorry………..” it seemed forced, but damn it, the man never said sorry about anything.

Salvatore just couldn’t seem to bring himself to say anything more, but he gripped her ass and pressed her back against the warm tile of the shower, kissing her again, “ill make it up to you” he said after breaking the kiss, grinding against her
 
A soft gasp after the kiss.

I know love. We have forgotten us to build this... I... I love you...

She had gotten so close to this one... She also saw that unlike most other cases if not all of them it was those surrounding him that made him appear to the police as this heartless calculating monster... She honestly felt had situations been different she could truly find herself with him... Sometimes even now she could as well... But that was another event in her mind entirely.
 
Salvatore was stunned by her admission, and he swallowed nervously “I, uhhhh, Im not the easiest person to love Zia, but…….You’ve come to mean quiet a lot to me too…..more than anyone…..” is it supposed to be this hard to talk? Or breath? Salvatore wondered. Here in the quiet of the shower, the steam between them, he suddenly found himself unable to speak. He rested his forehead against hers, kissing her softly, “i…., well fuck, why is this so hard?” he growled at himself “I think, i uhhhh, I love you too” he blurted out, his eyes fell to the floor, then back up, “The queen of my empire” he smiled unsteadily at her, he pulled her against him, kissing her again “damn, “ he just seemed to be unable to speak, and just stared at her, confused, aroused, swallowing again he nodded, as if to himself then nodded again, “ive wanted to keep you out of what I do, to protect you, and it seems that I failed” he pulled back, “tell me something, with the police finding new ways to raid my holdings, and now this issue with Val, how you handle it” He smiled gently “if we are to have any peace, I’d be curious of your input at this point”
 
I really don't know we just survive as best we can. Delegate to others to take heat off of us.

She just smiled to him. She had never seen him so silent so off balance. Another endearing moment with him as she reached to guide his face to look into her and kissed him softly.
 
Delegate to others to take heat off of us. He watched her as she made him look at her, and he smiled when she kissed him, letting his eyes close and he shivered into the kiss, pulling away after a minute “alright hun, starting tomorrow ill let you decide what we should do, something tells me right now youll make better decisions then I will” he cupped her ass again, pulling her into him, “zia” he let his lips fall to her neck, kissing softly, gliding his hands up her back, and tangling in her hair. “I don’t know what brought you to me, but im……..im glad it happened” pushing her back against the wall he slid his thigh between hers, dropping his head to lick at her nipples, taking one into his mouth and sucking on it teasingly, as he let himself fall to his knees, kissing a slow trail down her stomach, kissing her hips, looking up at her, he grinned “mmmmmm its been a while baby, “ pressing his head between her thighs he licked at her slowly, pulling a leg over his shoulder, he titled his head back, pressing his tongue deeper with each pass as he groaned into her, his eyes twinkling as he looked up at her
 
She gasped.

It has been way too long since we have been together love...

Her hand moved to slither fingertips through his hair as a whimper fell from her lips with his every little k and caress.
 
Salvatore groaned as she ran her hands through is hair, she was right again damn it, it had been too long since they spent any time with each other, he’d missed that look in her eyes, missed the sounds she’d made, The taste of her. Cupping her ass, he buried his face against her, driving his tongue deep into her heated body, his hands massaging and squeezing his ass, supporting her, his eyes trailing up her body to watch her face. Pulling back to flick her clit, wrapping his lips around the tight bud, lashing it quickly with his tongue. One hand dragging down her ass and between her thighs, thrusting his middle finger into her, twisting his wrist as he drilled it deep into her. He wanted today to be about her, she deserved that much, the drug shipments, imported guns, everything didn’t matter to him at this moment but her, watching her cum for him. Slowly he pressed a second finger into her, curling them inside her, searching for that sweet spot as his tongue rapidly flicked over her clit again before he sucked it, could feel the muscles in her leg that was resting over his shoulder, feel her gripping at his hair, god so was so beautiful, he pulled back slightly, blowing cool air across her clit as the steam billowed around them, glad now that he’d had a second hot water heater installed, they never ran out of hot water, “cum for me baby” his voice was like gravel, hot and hungry as he kissed her pelvis, his thumb pressing hard against the little bud of her clit, rolling it with quick hard flicks in time to the thrusts of his fingers
 
His affections and her own feelings for him she was arching back against the shower wall. Staring down into his eyes her lips parted in soft gasps. Her leg draped over his shoulder tensing in pleasure slightly then relaxing. Her hips rolled at the addition of his fingers. His words only adding to it all in what felt to her him perhaps almost pleading in his own special way. Her body was trembling slightly as she whimpered out a soft

Yes... Love...

Her body suddenly lost in the waves of orgasm as one hand moved above her head to find the towel rack for support.
 
Salvatore watched her come apart above him, smiling to himself as she shuddered and held her, kissing her stomach softly as he rose, kissing her, resting his forehead against hers as he cupped her face. “mmmmmm, perhaps we should order in?” he joked, once more cupping her ass as he lifted her, turning and resting her against the small seat he’d had built into the spacious shower so they could sit, soak and relaxing and didn’t have to stand, the jacuzzi tub separate from the shower. While he’d only intended them to actually shower together, just wanting to be with her, just the events of the last hour had him so confused, and protective of her, he didn’t want to let her go. Wrapping her legs around him he pressed his cock against her, gliding effortlessly into her willing body, groaning at the feel of her, he’d missed this, missed her, how had he ever let his work make him forget this. She was so hot, like liquid velvet as he moved slow, he couldn’t voice the words, didn’t know how, but he could show her, with his body, with his touch. Letting his cock slid out to the tip before he pressed back in, a slow, deep, sensual rhythm. Intertwining her hands in his, holding them to the shower wall as he took her slow, twisting his hips like he was dancing against her grinding and thrusting, just kissing her, slow, langerous. Not wanting to talk, not wanting to spoil this. “Zia” he panted
 
Her only reply a faint gasped

Salvatore...

As her hands held his her hips rolling and body undulating against him in this sensual slow loving moment. Pressing into the kisses she gently let her legs rub softly against him occasionally tensing to put him a little tighter to her. She had missed this... The tenderness from him only she knew... The compassion and warmth... The desire and need. Her half lidded eyes staring as best they could into his as she smiled.
 
Back
Top