Only for deepthroat lovers!

girls,What you like m0st?

• Total voters
When I was younger, I used to give daily blowjobs to my best friend Larry. Although his cock was very thick and more than 8 inches long, he was able to force it into my throat and roughly fuck my throat until he came! This would make me so excited that I would often involuntarily cum in my pants while he was doing it and I'd have to walk home with my underwear sticky with cum!

That's a hot story. I never had the opportunity with my best friend that was also very well hung, but would have done the same thing. Wish I could find someone now that was hung like that and wanted to be sucked all the time. The feeling of a big hard cock flexing in the tightness of your throat as it cums is a HUGE turn on and has made me cum as well without touching my cock at all.

That's a hot story. I never had the opportunity with my best friend that was also very well hung, but would have done the same thing. Wish I could find someone now that was hung like that and wanted to be sucked all the time. The feeling of a big hard cock flexing in the tightness of your throat as it cums is a HUGE turn on and has made me cum as well without touching my cock at all.

I consider myself to have been extremely fortunate for the relationship I had with Larry. This formative experience led me to become the insatiable cocksucker I am today! He was both younger and shorter than I was but his cock was HUGE! Much bigger than mine. This made me feel inferior to him and I wanted to defer to him sexually. It gave me such a thrill each time I would get down on my knees and let him brutally fuck my throat. We were best friends, but I was his devoted cocksucker.

Throat fucking

Had the pleasure of meeting a girl who had no gag reflex, and I don't mean she was good at deepthroating, you literally could not make her gag! I fucked her throat like a pussy, and it was unbelievably hot. But I almost prefer a girl that has to put some effort in! Eyes get watery as I feel my cock push down her throat.

So, I'm not exactly a young man anymore, but I just recently had my first deep throat experience. I never really pushed and it never happened before (and frankly if a lady has my cock in her mouth, I'm pretty much happy as long as she doesn't bite). Anyway, a recent fling (like 2 weeks ago) was lying on the bed with my straddling her neck, giving some nice head. Most girls usually use their cock gripping hand as a deep throat preventer (which is probably smart on their part), but this girl instead had one hand on herself and put the other on my ass. The ass hand started pulling so I went with the flow and next thing I know it's all in there and she's pushing me to bang her throat. Sadly this new and exciting experience led me to be ready to cum quickly, so I pulled out and just tried to quickly get off her face. I ended up exploding all over her neck as I didn't quite make it to her chest. She seemed really into it, so I assume she enjoyed it. I went down on her right away and she was super wet and came in about 2 minutes. We'll see if it happens again, but it was just different enough to want to do it again.

Awesome

So, I'm not exactly a young man anymore, but I just recently had my first deep throat experience. I never really pushed and it never happened before (and frankly if a lady has my cock in her mouth, I'm pretty much happy as long as she doesn't bite). Anyway, a recent fling (like 2 weeks ago) was lying on the bed with my straddling her neck, giving some nice head. Most girls usually use their cock gripping hand as a deep throat preventer (which is probably smart on their part), but this girl instead had one hand on herself and put the other on my ass. The ass hand started pulling so I went with the flow and next thing I know it's all in there and she's pushing me to bang her throat. Sadly this new and exciting experience led me to be ready to cum quickly, so I pulled out and just tried to quickly get off her face. I ended up exploding all over her neck as I didn't quite make it to her chest. She seemed really into it, so I assume she enjoyed it. I went down on her right away and she was super wet and came in about 2 minutes. We'll see if it happens again, but it was just different enough to want to do it again.

i just love that

I usually can suck a cock pretty good, as long as they are normal size cocks (meaning not more than 6/6.5"). So when I met this guy, who was Irish and uncut, I figured that it would be a normal blow job. He had said on line that he was big, but when I got on my knees and pulled down his red bikini thong, his cock was soft and barely 3", with his foreskin covering the small cock head.

Though disappointed, I took it in my mouth and started sucking it while playing with his ass. I was quickly rewarded by feeling his cock starting to grow in my mouth. I used my tongue to slide inside his foreskin and lick his cock head. He held my head as he started fucking my mouth. Before I knew it, the cock had grown to probably 8" and I could not take it all and started gagging. The foreskin had slid back and his cock head was slick with my saliva and was dripping precum. I continued sucking him, all the while gagging as his cock pushed down my throat.

He realized that I could not take his entire length and stopped and we moved to his bedroom. He made me lie on my back, with my head hanging down over the edge of the bed. Obviously he had done this before. With my head hanging down, he stood in front of me and slid his cock in my mouth. It was amazing how it slid all the way down my throat, and I did not gag.

It was the most intense sucking experience I had had, and I sucked him until he finally came. His cum coated my tongue as he pushed his cock all the way down my throat. Swallowing was easy, so much so that I did not even realize how much cum I swallowed. Once he was done, I slowly sucked his softening cock and licked off the last drops of semen. It tasted so sweet and delicious.

After that day, deep throating big cocks has not been a problem. But I do remember my first one fondly!

Last edited:
wow

I usually can suck a cock pretty good, as long as they are normal size cocks (meaning not more than 6/6.5"). So when I met this guy, who was Irish and uncut, I figured that it would be a normal blow job. He had said on line that he was big, but when I got on my knees and pulled down his red bikini thong, his cock was soft and barely 3", with his foreskin covering the small cock head.

Though disappointed, I took it in my mouth and started sucking it while playing with his ass. I was quickly rewarded by feeling his cock starting to grow in my mouth. I used my tongue to slide inside his foreskin and lick his cock head. He held my head as he started fucking my mouth. Before I knew it, the cock had grown to probably 8" and I could not take it all and started gagging. The foreskin had slid back and his cock head was slick with my saliva and was dripping precum. I continued sucking him, all the while gagging as his cock pushed down my throat.

He realized that I could not take his entire length and stopped and we moved to his bedroom. He made me lie on my back, with my head hanging down over the edge of the bed. Obviously he had done this before. With my head hanging down, he stood in front of me and slid his cock in my mouth. It was amazing how it slid all the way down my throat, and I did not gag.

It was the most intense sucking experience I had had, and I sucked him until he finally came. His cum coated my tongue as he pushed his cock all the way down my throat. Swallowing was easy, so much so that I did not even realize how much cum I swallowed. Once he was done, I slowly sucked his softening cock and licked off the last drops of semen. It tasted so sweet and delicious.

After that day, deep throating big cocks has not been a problem. But I do remember my first one fondly!

i wish i could b there!

Love swallowing a big cock... Taking every inch deeper with every swallow... The build up of saliva letting it slip deeper into my mouth... Until his balls are slapping of my chin... Spit dripping all over his big balls... Mmm

Stacey

When I was younger, I used to give daily blowjobs to my best friend Larry. Although his cock was very thick and more than 8 inches long, he was able to force it into my throat and roughly fuck my throat until he came! This would make me so excited that I would often involuntarily cum in my pants while he was doing it and I'd have to walk home with my underwear sticky with cum!

Luv wet panty stories

Thanks for sharing your experience. So exciting to ready!

Last Sunday night I had a hot playmate deepthroat me until she gagged, it was the sloppiest blowjob that I've received in a while.
Great fun!

Back