I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

Keep_Us_Secret

Literotica Guru
I'm a 47 year-old married man and in real life I'm so well behaved that people who know me would be shocked that I sneak into Lit in search of adulterous chat when I have the very rare free time to play.

I'm traveling on business this week and very much welcome a message from a lady who also enjoys keeping her Lit chat her own little secret. Message me here or on Yahoo if you're a lady who might like to chat a bit and see how we get along.

A Little Bump

I was glad to see a few others post here. I liked the sentiments expressed.

This is my last night alone in the hotel on my business trip. I'm all caught up on my work and would love to chat secretly with another woman. It's not very often I get the chance to misbehave quite like this.

I'll mention I do enjoy voice chat if the lady I'm chatting with is so inclined but it's certainly no requirement!

Bump Time!

I am back online with more time and flexibility. Please message me if you are a lady who likes to sneak.

Sunday Night Bump

My wife is occupied in the next room. I welcome a message from a lady who enjoys secret chat with a married man. Perhaps a married woman so we're both being sneaky :)

Until Tomorrow Or Whenever We Can Sneak On

I must sleep. But if you're a lady just catching this thread please message me at your convenience and let's see if we can work up a hot little secret between us. I suspect to have some alone time before work on Monday afternoon.

Now I Have KIK So Let's Bump

I would love to chat in secret with a lady who enjoys some sneaky time to herself. Especially if she can help me familiarize with KIK.

I also fall into this subject matter. I would enjoy finding females to secretly chat with. If there are any Pm me.

Rabbit

Glad to see the thread starting again

I hope many who enjoy some secretive time are able to hook up here. I welcome a message from a fun loving lady anytime, here in Lit or on YM.

Hi there! I am a married 24 year old woman and, like you, would love a little naughty chat here and there :) let me know if you're interested!

If you are interested in a little side-bar erotic chat then PM and I will respond in kind:devil:

Up Late & the Wife's Asleep

I would love to chat with a lady who likes sneaking here with a mature, married. Gentleman. Message me anytime.

Let's Bump In the middle of the night!

Woke up feeling chatty & horny. Message me good (or naughty) lady.

Bump It Up While My Wife is Sleeping

It is 1:45 AM and my wife is in bed, just across from the room from me. She is asleep and will be oblivious to my sneaking here with a playful lady. Message me if you're a lady who may enjoy some secretive chat with a mature, married man. ;)

Bump bump

Message me if you're a lady who might enjoy a cyber affair with a mature, married gentleman. Yahoo & Skype work for me where I go by t_cruiser

this female is no lady but a dirty slut

Sir this submissive slut has been ordered by this sluts Master to submit to other Sir's online when Master is not using his slut. If this Sir would like to chat with this slut in this manner this slut would submit as Sir demands. Feel free to message this slut is Sir so desires.

I am a married 37 yr old white woman and would be interested in starting conversations with some married guys in hopes to find some mutual desires. I would be most interested in educated, white, American men in their 40's. I am in the central time zone so that would be preferred. I am most commonly available for chat between 9-11pm most weeknights. Some spotty time available during weekdays. Inbox me to introduce yourself. We shall see where it goes from there.

Last edited:
Back