Have you done Wife/GF swapping?

I_am_done

Really Really Experienced
Hey All,
I am interested in swapping and would love to do this one day and my GF is also interested but only with old man (her old time obsession). So here I am with some questions...

Have you done swapping before or still doing?
How was it?
How did you do it?
Did it have any impact on your relationship?
what's next after you do it?

So are you talking about swapping as in with another couple, or are you talking about sharing her with an older man? Do either of you have anyone in mind you'd like to include in your sex life?

No and I wouldn't.

Before I was married, the man who would become my husband and now ex, and my friend's now ex wanted to swap. My friend and I both said no. Her ex was very friendly and personable but I could not envision sex with him.

No and I wouldn't.

Before I was married, the man who would become my husband and now ex, and my friend's now ex wanted to swap. My friend and I both said no. Her ex was very friendly and personable but I could not envision sex with him.

So was it the idea of swapping partners that you disliked or was it the idea of having sex with that particular man what turned you off? In other words if it was a couple you were attracted to, would the answer still be no?

My wife

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. A series of events in our lives together have us both wanting and enjoying her having sex with other men. Throughout our marriage four other have fucked her in both cheating and lifestyle situations. But my wife would devastated if I slept with another woman. So swinging/spouse swapping is out of the question.

Yes, my bf and I and a close group of friends all swap and ocassionally get together for group fun.

My bf and some of his friends were fairly open when I first met them and that suited me fine. We established some ground rules that we all agreed on and that was that.

I don't know how the other couples in our group organise themselves but with my bf and I the deal is that we let each other know where we are and who else is involved.

Honesty and communication are crucial, and we put each other's needs above those of anyone else in the group.

So are you talking about swapping as in with another couple, or are you talking about sharing her with an older man? Do either of you have anyone in mind you'd like to include in your sex life?
I would prefer to do it with couple..but her choice is with old man.

No and I wouldn't.

ok makes sense..its absolutely individual choice.

So was it the idea of swapping partners that you disliked or was it the idea of having sex with that particular man what turned you off? In other words if it was a couple you were attracted to, would the answer still be no?
great Question.

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. A series of events in our lives together have us both wanting and enjoying her having sex with other men. Throughout our marriage four other have fucked her in both cheating and lifestyle situations. But my wife would devastated if I slept with another woman. So swinging/spouse swapping is out of the question.
that's not fair...

Yes, my bf and I and a close group of friends all swap and ocassionally get together for group fun.

My bf and some of his friends were fairly open when I first met them and that suited me fine. We established some ground rules that we all agreed on and that was that.

I don't know how the other couples in our group organise themselves but with my bf and I the deal is that we let each other know where we are and who else is involved.

Honesty and communication are crucial, and we put each other's needs above those of anyone else in the group.
what ground rules...?

Would she be okay with you being with another man? Or sharing her boyfriends?

that's not fair...

On the surface it kind of seems that way. But it was my desires that pushed us into the lifestyle. Years ago my wife cheated on me with another man. It almost destroyed our relationship. Soon after I started becoming aroused by the idea of another man screwing her. It became my #1 fantasy and secretly hoped she'd do it again. When she did again a few years back I confessed my desires and together we decided she would having sex with others with my approval. But Mrs. Screwher doesn't have those same desires for me with other women.

Hey All,
I am interested in swapping and would love to do this one day and my GF is also interested but only with old man (her old time obsession). So here I am with some questions...

Have you done swapping before or still doing?
How was it
How did you do it?
Did it have any impact on your relationship?
what's next after you do it?

Yes
Great
we had a neighborhood swap group
yes, good
clean her, take sloppy seconds and whatever she wants

I'm not sure it quite qualifies as 'swapping' but my wife suggested to her friend (who was then married to a complete waste of skin) that she could have the much-needed fuck session she was then soooo craving by letting her fuck me.

At first she was kind of shocked, then intrigued, then when my wife said it was no problem and that she'd be there with us it at the time it was ON!!! Literally! Within 5 minutes she was in front of me peeling off her bikini (she'd been over for a swim) and kneeling to suck my cock.

As she began to suck me my wife rather matter-of-factly explained to me what they had decided.

After countless orgasms that afternoon she made the decision that she was done with her loser husband and was leaving him.

She is now our live-in girlfriend so I guess we do swap, her, then her, then me, then her. LOL.

Back