Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
As am I ... but you are still mistaken. The discourse was between HeatSink and I ... and Peaches quoted him later without bad feelings.

Try reading the conversation again, without your hackles up and note the tone of the participants at the moment.

Look bitch, you read the conversation again.

You came in and took what I said and twisted it. I see he quoted you and what he said. It still could have been hurtful and I made a remark. I also said I could have taken it the wrong way in later posts.

So don't get YOUR hackles up.

I neither have my hackles up, resorted to calling names, nor have I twisted a thing - only politely and civilly attempted to clarify what I saw as a misinterpretation. It is possible to have a difference of opinion without being rude.

I am sure Daddy ST needs help in the kitchen and I have cookies and a rose that need to be properly disposed of.

Yes, I know this.

I was just slightly preturbed with HeatSink. I most likely took it the wrong way but I am protective of Peaches. She is my sweet sister and I think tender-hearted. :rose:

"Serene, my beloved Sister, and OK my newly dear sister, please do not fight. I understand that Serene was trying to protect me definitely (since we go back some way and she knows that I have been anxious about my weight at times). Serene, I know you would do the same for any of our sisters that you knew were 'round and succulent' ;). I admit I had a moment when I saw the word 'tubby' simply because it has such negative connotations here.....but I am....tubby, overweight, round, clinically obese - working to change it in a healthful manner and so appreciative of EVERYONE's efforts to help with that. Newly diagnosed heart disease - complicated by the rheumatoid - has made for a tough year. I cannot begin to tell you all how much love and support come from my sisters and the Daddies here - boggles the mind and I love you ALL so very much.

I understand that HeatSink was not trying to make a personal comment - he couldn't know - and I honestly didn't take it that way, Serene. Thank you for loving me and wanting to protect me. You are so very precious to me and to this thread!"

Last edited:
We had the dreaded 's' over night. If I could actually leave the house I wouldn't be happy lol :heart:

I neither have my hackles up, resorted to calling names, nor have I twisted a thing - only politely and civilly attempted to clarify what I saw as a misinterpretation. It is possible to have a difference of opinion without being rude.

I am sure Daddy ST needs help in the kitchen and I have cookies and a rose that need to be properly disposed of.

Practice what you preach, dear.

You made assumptions, dictated what I thought and what I was feeling and then now you want to play victim.

Be a good girl and learn your lesson.

Practice what you preach, dear.

You made assumptions, dictated what I thought and what I was feeling and then now you want to play victim.

Be a good girl and learn your lesson.

We had the dreaded 's' over night. If I could actually leave the house I wouldn't be happy lol :heart:

"We're gonna really get it after all I expect - leading edge of the storm, the rain portion, is about 50 miles out and closing fast....Have food, phone bill/internet is paid, plenty of chores and projects inside.....Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..."

Okay fourth time I tried to , I am having internet issues so I will post this in pieces and then I will need to go.

I know I do not get to talk to you as much as I would like, however I adore you Peaches. You are sweet and tender and giving. I think the world of you.

Spicy and I used to have as Sexy Slumber Party thread. Sometimes guys would make veiled or not so veiled insults and hurt her. I did not put up with that nonsense! You don't like something keep on moving to each his own! :mad:

going to part two

Okay fourth time I tried to , I am having internet issues so I will post this in pieces and then I will need to go.

I know I do not get to talk to you as much as I would like, however I adore you Peaches. You are sweet and tender and giving. I think the world of you.

Spicy and I used to have as Sexy Slumber Party thread. Sometimes guys would make veiled or not so veiled insults and hurt her. I did not put up with that nonsense! You don't like something keep on moving to each his own! :mad:

going to part two

I have tried to write part two, twice now, grrr.

Spicy is an extra curvy beauty with plenty of admirers, but there are still assholes that feel the need to spoil others fun.

When I read the tubby comment, although it was addressed to another, I worried it would be hurtful to you and wanted to address it.

I did then realize that I had PMed him earlier about his wittiness to another thread and that he was probably being playful, so I mentioned in subsequent postings that I most likely took it the wrong way.

So on that note, know I love you sweet sister and I hope your weekend is pleasant.:kiss:

going to part two

Spicy is an extra curvy beauty with plenty of admirers, but there are still assholes that feel the need to spoil others fun.

When I read the tubby comment, although it was addressed to another, I worried it would be hurtful to you and wanted to address it.

I did then realize that I had PMed him earlier about his wittiness to another thread and that he was probably being playful, so I mentioned in subsequent postings that I most likely took it the wrong way.

So on that note, know I love you sweet sister and I hope your weekend is pleasant.:kiss:

It is a very unfortunate truth that there will be those who have yet to aquire the proper attitude towards a lady. I can only hope that those of us who do know will help ease the problems. :rose:

It is a very unfortunate truth that there will be those who have yet to aquire the proper attitude towards a lady. I can only hope that those of us who do know will help ease the problems. :rose:

It is also equally clear that there is a general lack of reading ability and perception.

I called myself tubby for heavens sake, nobody else was directly or indirectly refered to, now please get off my case.:

Last edited:
"We're gonna really get it after all I expect - leading edge of the storm, the rain portion, is about 50 miles out and closing fast....Have food, phone bill/internet is paid, plenty of chores and projects inside.....Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..."

"Moving fast as I said - already starting to rain.........."

going to part two

"I love you too Serene - and rest assured that I DO know you love me too.":kiss:

It is also equally clear that there is a general lack of reading ability and perception.

I called myself tubby for heavens sake, nobody else was directly or indirectly refered to, now please get off my case.:

"Oh! Really????" (Racing back a page......coming back shaking my head and giggling) "Oh my......erm......I'm sorry Daddy HS, I didn't read it that way either although I thought it was a general comment not specifically directed at anyone here, but........I'm sorry, sir.":eek::eek::eek:

Once again I have stepped into an area I should not have.

Wine shelves restocked, plates of hors d'ourves on the counter.
Everyone have some wine, listen to the music and enjoy the company, I have. :rose:

I don't think anyone is on your case, Serene said she probably took it the wrong way and ST can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe his comment was about you. He was responding to sweet Serene' s comment about people making hurtful comments to a friend.

I definitely don't think their is a lack of reading ability. I hope everyone involved can move past this and we can go back to being happy & friendly.

Peaches I'm glad you are prepared....stay safe and warm x

Once again I have stepped into an area I should not have.

Wine shelves restocked, plates of hors d'ourves on the counter.
Everyone have some wine, listen to the music and enjoy the company, I have. :rose:

"Daddy ST you're amazing......I don't suppose you have cookie dough tucked away in the fridge somewhere.....in case we girls get an urge later????":)

I don't think anyone is on your case, Serene said she probably took it the wrong way and ST can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe his comment was about you. He was responding to sweet Serene' s comment about people making hurtful comments to a friend.

I definitely don't think their is a lack of reading ability. I hope everyone involved can move past this and we can go back to being happy & friendly.

No ma'am, I did not take his comment about me, I was merely rambling on as thoughts bounce off the walls inside my brain. I, in turn meant nothing I said to be directed toward the gentleman.
Forgive for making comments that may have been turned around in a way I did not intend.
I am but a mere visitor and have no rights to address situations within. :rose:

"I think you're right honey, we're all feeling sensitive and prickly at the moment - probably the weather - the long winter - Seasonal Affective Disorder - the economy - something dammit (nickel in the swear jar) - we're not usually like this - none of us....this keeps up Keri is going to be a VERY wealthy Baby Girl. (Giggle snorts) Better than relying on PowerBall or MegaMillions lotteries like some of us :rolleyes:"

No ma'am, I did not take his comment about me, I was merely rambling on as thoughts bounce off the walls inside my brain. I, in turn meant nothing I said to be directed toward the gentleman.
Forgive for making comments that may have been turned around in a way I did not intend.
I am but a mere visitor and have no rights to address situations within. :rose:

It's ok to comment, ST. It's a general forum. How are you, tonight?

"Daddy ST you're amazing......I don't suppose you have cookie dough tucked away in the fridge somewhere.....in case we girls get an urge later????":)

I will always be sure to have cookie dough on hand sweet peach.
My position as caterer to the family here is taken serious, all requests will be honored to my best ability.
The kitchen is always open and I am always available for room service as required. :D
I, of course will check on the requests often, but feel it best to remain quiet.
:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back