I probably shouldn't...

Well if you are going to look anyway....

View attachment 1099602

Don't complain - I told you it was more of the same!

AG82, this is such an addicting thread, as are your others. You are an incredibly sexy woman and I can't wait to see more pictures. I noted in a previous post on your other thread that you are not a big fan of married men, but I hope you don't mind my lurking about and admiring you.

AG82, this is such an addicting thread, as are your others. You are an incredibly sexy woman and I can't wait to see more pictures. I noted in a previous post on your other thread that you are not a big fan of married men, but I hope you don't mind my lurking about and admiring you.

Well it's not because I have anything against married men! Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for them... I just personally find it hard to play with married men who come without/against the approval of their wife!

I have no problem with people bringing some spice and inspiration into a relationship by being here or interacting in a friendly flirty manner. But I dont want to fuck them :)

I know I'm late, but I'm starting at the top: that coffee looks fantastic.

Oh very! Metro sexuality is sooo last year - Bio sexuality is the new thing!

How did you know? Of course photosynthesis is what causes plants to grow big and strong, with nice rigid, thick stalks . . .

How did you know? Of course photosynthesis is what causes plants to grow big and strong, with nice rigid, thick stalks . . .

Hehe - and as long as you care for them, keep them out in the light and give them some water and fertiliser, you can keep your plants around for long!

Back