Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the background, the shape, the size, the sensitivity.... well, dark brown I guess. But then maybe... :p
 
Thanks for taking the time to give me your thoughts on nipples...i'm actually looking for your idea of 'the perfect' nipple. {smile}
J
 
JenniferMidnight said:
Nipples: Likes and Dislikes
Hi! Working on another story and would love to hear your description of 'the perfect nipple' (colour, shape, size, texture).

My first story can be found at: www.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=304195
Jennifer Midnight :kiss:

Large and sensitive, of course, and the color would depend on the woman's race. If she has very fair skin, her nipples would be pink, about the same shade as her areolas while a darker skinned woman would have nipples ranging to almost black. They would probably be darker than the surrounding flesh. When erect, they should be firm but not hard and when licked, the tongue should feel tiny ridges of firmness. :kiss:
 
Perfect Nipples

I'm not sure if she's still got the AV or not, but a couple months ago, LaPrincipessa had an AV of her nipples, and they were about as perfect as I've ever imagined. :)
 
Protruded and firm. :kiss:

And if we're purely into my fantasy, they'd be leaking milk all over. :) That's my idea of perfect nipples.
 
Last edited:
Color really depends o the woman's skin tone. In general the color is less meaningful to me than the sensitivity. thats what makes nipples fun :)

-Colly
 
Colleen, I dated someone who would have orgasms just by my playing with her nipples. We'd do bondage with her tits then any nipple play would send her over the edge several times. Beautiful.
 
The perfect nipples

Hi Colleen, If your wanting fantasy, for me color is much less important then sensitivity and yes size. But, I also like tiny titties to go with the larger nips. The nipples don't have to be giant, but a little bigger is nice. Maybe it's just fond memories of my first love; wow those nipples were as large as my thumb. I'll never forget the night I reached in her shirt. First no bra, then those nipples!
 
mmm ....let's start out with how do the perfect nipples/breasts feel to your touch? (we will explore how they feel when touched later :kiss: )
JM
 
Re: Re: Nipples

Boxlicker101 said:
When erect, they should be firm but not hard and when licked, the tongue should feel tiny ridges of firmness. :kiss:

This does very well for me. :)
 
Perfect breasts and nipples-reply

JenniferMidnight said:
mmm ....let's start out with how do the perfect nipples/breasts feel to your touch? (we will explore how they feel when touched later :kiss: )
JM

The breasts should be slightly more then barely there, rising gently from the rib cage as you slide your hand up over them. The nipples should be soft at first touch but become hard after being played with. A bit of fine rippled texture would be nice.
 
Re: How do they feel...

JenniferMidnight said:
....and since you asked Dampy, how do they feel when touched?
JM

Well, since you too asked, the nipples should be wired to this point which is under your navel and then go on to the point in the lower part of the tummy, so that when touched, a tingle (or ummm... shudder,depending upon the intensity) runs right through the length of your body when touched. When roughed up a little, they feel a teeny bit raw which is good too because then you can focus more on the sensations generated. Can't think of anything else right now. :)
 
Nipples?

NIPPLES!!!
Oh, I love nipples! God, how I love 'em!
"Nipples are God's way of telling us that we're doing something right!"---Christofur S
Mmmmmmm!:D :heart: :kiss:
 
Christofur
Your enthusiasm made me laugh and giggle...I have never seen (read) anyone so excited about nipples in my life.
....still smiling
JM
 
JenniferMidnight said:
Christofur
Your enthusiasm made me laugh and giggle...I have never seen (read) anyone so excited about nipples in my life.
....still smiling
JM

This from someone who actually posted a poll about nipples... :D
 
My personal idea of the perfect nipple... large-ish is definitely good, but not monstrous. :) And my preferance is definitely towards elongated, not just "big fat nipples". Partly, of course, a personal fixation with the first girl I was with. But I've seen others and those are certainly what get me going. As for colour, as others have said it depends on race but words I love to see used to describe the colour of a nipple include rosy, cinnamon, and chocolate. This is probably because one wants nipples in ones mouth, right? :) With colour, I'm also partial to consistancy of colour. Especially on paler women (very sexy otherwise) it tends to be that the areola (is the spelled right?) is not as well defined, the colour just blends to the colour of the breast, and veins can be more easily seen. Something should be said about angle, by the way! This is not just an age issue. Age factors into it, of course; the younger the woman, the more upward the nipples still point. But also, the more petite the woman, the more outward the nipples point, I've found. I'm not sure about my preferance.. well, more about how to describe my preferance, with regard to nipple direction. But I thought it was worth mentioning, it's a detail often overlooked, and something that can affect the appeal of the nipple as well as the breast overall.

Thorough enough for ya? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top