Humiliation?

Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

Let's talk, Amanda.

1623499_548260781971623_1021755071431447479_n.png

TAP that subconscious, baby! :eek:

I have the face paint... I really do. I love to wear it. But people ask me if I'm a juggalo, and I'm soooo not... Damn them and their cheap sodapop.

I was humiliated once in public. I was talked into drinking Faygo Red.

Never. Again.

Humiliation is delicious and I find it so much more exciting and satisfying than pain. I'm mostly dominant yet I do need at times to be taken in hand by a younger strict woman who will take down my panties and spank me in front of others. I also supervise couples both in bed and in the bathroom with an emphasis on humiliating them.

Humiliation is delicious and I find it so much more exciting and satisfying than pain. I'm mostly dominant yet I do need at times to be taken in hand by a younger strict woman who will take down my panties and spank me in front of others. I also supervise couples both in bed and in the bathroom with an emphasis on humiliating them.

Being "strictly encouraged" to expose myself in front of others really does it for me, too.

Anyone into humiliation as their primary fetish? Don't get me wrong I love so many things, but nothing puts me over the edge like being degraded and humiliated in the most cruel and mean ways. Am I alone?

no you are not alone , there is nothing that excites me more than being degraded and humiliated ,such a thrill for me .

I find making a subject, do things they find degrading and embarrassing, entertaining. To hear them protest, and make them plea not to do it, arouses me, and makes me more determined to humiliate them. One of my favorites is to order a female not to weaer any panties and fit a remote controlled dildo in her self, we go to a Mall or shopping center. I have the remote control, and follow her, when she has sat, sipping a coffee, and perhaps reading, I turn the remote on and watch her face as it vibrates in her pussy, seeing her squirm in her seat as I turn the speed higher. I often have an erection in my pants, which spurns me on to make her cum in public.

This has actually been quite an enlightening thread for me. I think I'm realising it's not so much humiliation for me. I thought maybe humbling was along the right lines, but actually its not. What I'm realising turns me on is feeling a little bit objectified.

Like, as Ambechgo said, when I wear something for him that I wouldn't normally, because he likes to show me off. And when during intense sex, we throw off the baggage of day-to-day life, and I feel like just an object for his pleasure.

I find making a subject, do things they find degrading and embarrassing, entertaining. To hear them protest, and make them plea not to do it, arouses me, and makes me more determined to humiliate them. One of my favorites is to order a female not to weaer any panties and fit a remote controlled dildo in her self, we go to a Mall or shopping center. I have the remote control, and follow her, when she has sat, sipping a coffee, and perhaps reading, I turn the remote on and watch her face as it vibrates in her pussy, seeing her squirm in her seat as I turn the speed higher. I often have an erection in my pants, which spurns me on to make her cum in public.

It's a bit uncomfortable that this response is a turn on...

I keep fantasizing about humiliation. I'm not at all sure how it would play out in a scene. And it's kind of new for me. If I go back in my posting history for instance, I find a lot of me yelling about how unnecessary humiliation is, how we should all be able to say what we want with no emotional baggage...

And then more recently how if people get off on humiliation, I can understand...

And now I'm wondering what, exactly, kind of humiliation plucks my little heartstrings... and how I can experience some of that.

plus ca change...

So much of the words and phrases that one seems to have to employ in such a scene turns sex-positive living on its head.

Cognitive dissonance of pretty substantial magnitude.

Knowing they crave it makes it "OK" but the words still are not.

It's a bit uncomfortable that this response is a turn on...

I never said it was meant to be comfortable, after all its for my enjoyment to see her squirming in her seat, as I turn the intensity up and make it vibrate faster. Perhaps I am a perverted explore, who wants to see how far I can make her suffer before she climaxes

I think it's quite normal. I wouldn't say I'm into humiliation as such but I do love a bit of name calling and slight degrading-ness (is that a word?!). Helps the dirty talk!

There is no such word as degrading-ness, but there is disreputably, ignominiously, and degrading-mess ;)

Degradation is the word she is looking for, I believe.

So much of the words and phrases that one seems to have to employ in such a scene turns sex-positive living on its head.

Cognitive dissonance of pretty substantial magnitude.

Knowing they crave it makes it "OK" but the words still are not.
situational okay-ness.

What, are you saying you saying you have no suction cup inside your pussy where you could attach the vibrator? :eek:
Dammit, Is that what's been missing all of these years??

Here I always thought I wanted a penis! :mad:

Back