Older Men with Younger Men

kingkhan1

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 30, 2008
Posts
631
I am a young guy (22) and I am starting to like the idea of messing with men older then me. I did not always feel this way but, the man that turned me out on men was older then me (35) and I loved having a guy who could teach me. Also, I have chatted with some older guys on here and it always turns me on to hear these guys who have gone so long with messing with another man there passion is so hot.
Does any one have experiences with messing with a guy with a large difference in age?
 
One of my first was with a guy much older than me I was 16 he was in his 70s he was a family friend .
 
ohhh god yes I have a 58 year old who is so dirty and so much fun
 
I've had guys (and women) from 20s-80s. Age doesn't really matter at all by itself. I've had really young guys that were spectacular and caring. I've had 50 year old virgins. You really have to go case by case, not by the calendar.
 
I've always liked bottoming for the older guys. I have for years and still very attracted to them. They know how to nasty...lol
 
sometimes a dirty sissy just needs a few good spankings from daddy to be set right -- and then suck him off, of course!! :kiss:
 
There are some interesting responses here. I am 47 and usually seek out guys about my own age +/- some years. I don't avoid younger guys, but lots of times they are just looking for a quickie or a sugar daddy. Not really into that. Sometimes you run into younger guys who are interesting and mature, these guys get a second look.

Like was mentioned, it is more about attitude and interest, than age, body shape or whatever, for me
 
Back
Top