Make your reader climax in 200 words or less

wonderfully erotic....

This is a small snippet of a story I started to write, but abandoned and never returned to until this little challenge. Surprisingly, it is just under 200 at 196. -

The lush wetness of her mouth made him groan appreciatively.

He knew, despite his overset state, he should judge his partner’s depth so his length wouldn’t choke her. Deciding he wouldn’t push for the back of her throat, he started to withdraw then hissed in surprise when she bared sharp teeth, effectively caging his cock.

“Yes, m’sweet, ok” he soothed, stroking the blond hair teasing his thighs. She released him, then did a spectacular swirl with her tongue and somehow managed to gulp him even further. Feeling a small hand gently palm his balls caused all the saliva in his mouth to dry and he thrust his hips forward, no longer caring if she could take him or not.

He glanced down, trying to see the angel’s face with a whore’s mouth, but her features were blurred and indistinct. Feeling the familiar tingle low in the small of his back, he forgot her identity and concentrated on the nearly unbearable pleasure she gave him.

It was the long fingernail delicately scratching between his heated flanks that sent him over the edge. When he came, he felt her swallowing as if his cum were manna from Heaven.

THis definately got my attention

Fabulous

All of the replies were great. Had me going, all of them. I haven't been on in a while and am surprised and delighted there is still a response going.

As I spoke, she looked nervous. Uncertain. Oddly, I wasn't certain if this were contrived, or something genuine. Of course, it didn't matter. I grabbed her hair and pulled her toward me. She moaned.

200 words.

I've been reading these here and there and they are wonderful.
This one was just so hot.

Crawling onto the mattress, I let my stiletto heels fall from my feet and stretch languidly before your eyes.

As promised, I wear expensive lingerie although the bra and panties barely deserve the term. My bra is little more than a pair of miniscule triangles tickling my nipples. The G-string consists of a narrow strip of see-through lace in front, the rest isn’t worth mentioning.

A moan escapes my lips but you shake your head. Not yet.

I know what you want and with my other hand, I open the nightstand drawer. I fumble around for a lipstick and when I find it, I lower its bright red tip towards my tummy. My hands shake as I draw an “F” just right of my belly button, then a “U”. Fuck me, I tell you in smudged red letters.

Sprawled on the mattress I curl one arm above my head and raise my hips, bringing the lewd message closer to your eyes. You smile and I hook my fingers under the G-string, eagerly peeling the fabric over my hips. “Master, please”, I beg, spreading my legs.

Last edited:
Her head drops back and heavy eyelids close, her body moving of its own volition under his ministrations. She whimpers when she feels a whisper of breath against her center and strains closer, wanting his touch, his mouth...there. He licks a slow path up her inner thigh. Fingers spread, revealing her core, touching from within, an unfamiliar texture rubs against the small pearl nestled between dark curls - his tongue - dear gods, his tongue lapping at her, licking and flicking the small nub. She feels herself grow wet with anticipation, as his mouth hungrily drinks from her. His tongue pushing in and out of her. She moans and trembles her body arching up. She reaches down, pushes her hands into his silken hair, holding his head where she wishes it to never leave and cries out in dismay at the sudden loss of it between her legs. She opens her eyes and pouts. He swallows the pout and holds himself over her, angling himself carefully. “It is time.”

Lovers at work

You slide back on my desk, shoving my paperwork aside. spreading your legs and leaning back, you hold your breath as i slide your panties aside. Sitting down in my chair, i scoot forward, burying my tongue into your tight dripping cunt. Your head rolls back as you let out a long sensual moan. Wrapping my arms around your legs, I swirl my tongue around your clit. Your legs begin to tremble, knowing at any time, someone could walk in on us. Your nipples harden as I suck your clit into my mouth. You feel your climax getting closer as your hands grip your desk tighter. Biting on your lip to keep from screaming out, you lift your hips up, grinding your pussy into my face. Then closing your eyes, you climax! "Oh fuck, you moan," Your hot juices flowing out of your pussy onto the desk. I release your clit as you return to earth. Smiling, you stand up on shaky legs and adjust your skirt. Leaving your panties, you return to your office. (175 words) by the way, this is the first story i've ever written on here. Let me know what you think. Thank ya'll

Last edited:
200 words exactly

I could no longer remember how, after the years of pretence and self delusion, we had come to this point. All I knew was the touch of her lips on my cock and the buzz of them against me as she spoke without moving away.
"We should never have waited. We both know that."
I pushed, softly, hesitant, not sure if what I wanted was the same as her. I felt her mouth change shape as she smiled.
"Yes, my love, I want you like that," she said, her words fading as the head of my cock mumbled them.
Her tongue flicked against me and I knew it was impossible to wait any longer.
"I should have listened to my heart," I whispered.
Her tongue extended and licked the underside of my shaft as the unbearable tension grew, my pleasure peaked and I released the years of pent up frustration between her lips.
Jerking and crying out I twisted her hair in my fingers and felt myself die and resurrect. And when I was done she crawled up my body to kiss me with salty lips and I knew I could never leave her again.
"My turn now," she said.

You slide back on my desk, shoving my paperwork aside. spreading your legs and leaning back, you hold your breath as i slide your panties aside. Sitting down in my chair, i scoot forward, burying my tongue into your tight dripping cunt. Your head rolls back as you let out a long sensual moan. Wrapping my arms around your legs, I swirl my tongue around your clit. Your legs begin to tremble, knowing at any time, someone could walk in on us. Your nipples harden as I suck your clit into my mouth. You feel your climax getting closer as your hands grip your desk tighter. Biting on your lip to keep from screaming out, you lift your hips up, grinding your pussy into my face. Then closing your eyes, you climax! "Oh fuck, you moan," Your hot juices flowing out of your pussy onto the desk. I release your clit as you return to earth. Smiling, you stand up on shaky legs and adjust your skirt. Leaving your panties, you return to your office. (175 words) by the way, this is the first story i've ever written on here. Let me know what you think. Thank ya'll

Quite an impressive first effort! Heck, impressive for some people that write all the time! ;) Keep working!

First post this thread...

Push me beyond thought and into want, was all I asked from tonight as I was strumming through the threads... Thank You! Tasty little thread that I will be wondering back to again...

Exactly 197 words

Brought to attention, my knees find the floor, hands wrapped around my hair. You pull slightly. I look at you, eyes reflecting the fervor burning deep. The head of your cock pressing my lips in command of entrance. Mouth salivates in anticipation. I open my lips to the rush of entrenching silk metal as it seeks depth, tongue automatically wrapping around the thickness, bathing moist heat as it slides further back. Lips tight, I kiss the base. Your hips starts the tempo slide, a low moan escapes, my wrapped tongue catching the nerve, sending the vibration to the base, eliciting you to plunder in earnest. Gathered moister release, running down my thighs. Both hands holding my head to service as your hips pistoning increases. Throat opening wider to accommodated your engorged shaft, tongue dancing and lubricating. I taste the nectarous pre-cum on my tongue, sending my bodies to quake with renewed flood of moisture. You ravage my mouth to the rising crest. Deep I feel your release as it tattoos on the back of my throat, pooling on my tongue. Eyes still locked, you smile. Sweet bliss as the nectar is savored, sate lips my only reply...

Ciao, Obsequium :kiss:

“I have yet to see a man getting a blow job yell "Stop, or I'll call the police”
Madonna

Last edited:
Just a word...

Need, wet, please, now, cock, thick, enter, pussy, swollen, desire, thrust, forward, heavy, breathing, want, intensify, begging, more, harder, response, increase, momentum, climbing, soaked, moan, shaft, pivoting, intensified, phallus, engorged, lust, gasping, pleading, cresting, frenzy, both, near, reaching, driving, muscles, tightening, gripping, crowing, cries, loud, together, soaring, climax, shuttering, spasms, cum, gushing, hot, liquid, unloaded, sweet, burn, quaking, trembling, running, flooding, ecstasy, wonderful, slow, withdraw, sadden, loss, thankful, again?

Word count 69

Ciao, Obsequium :kiss:
Blonde with brains and no instruction booklet but a damn good thesaurus!

Last edited:
My humble attempt ...

"Mmmm. Is she always this ready?" The woman's voice had a smile in it.
"Nearly always." Her master's voice lilted. "You really should feel the rest of her, judging from her nipples. She should be quite wet."
Her master was right. Her nipples throbbed hard, feeling the lightest breeze as the woman moved past her.
She felt the woman's lips wet against her ear. "What’s your name, my sweet?"
Her voice felt small and hollow in the quiet air. "Passion."
"Your master says your name is suitable to your enthusiasm. True?"
Passion nodded, eyes closed tight.
"My name is Larraine, and when I'm finished, you’ll call me Mistress."
Passion felt Larraine's hands kneading her heavy breasts, stroking her pussy along the lips. Larraine's hair caressed her shoulders and soft heavy breasts rubbed her back, the nipples dragging hard across her soft skin, sticking with sweat beginning to glow from their bodies.
Larraine's slender hands gripped her breasts, nails dragging across the sensitive skin.
Passion opened her eyes. Larraine’s aching blue eyes and the slackness in her jaw screamed lust. She looked down. Larraine's nipples were huge, swollen, and erect, and her stomach quivered, as did the rest of her.

200 exactly

Mmmm, such yummy snippets you all managed to come up with. Makes one drool from more than one place ;)

Here's my go at it, I hope my word count thingy didn't fool me when it showed 200:

I'm naked, blindfolded and cool leather wraps around my wrists. Click. Click. I cannot move. Cold steel against my naked back, hot breath burns on my neck. Then a whisper. "What would you do for me?"

"Everything!" I sigh and feel my thighs get moist. An unseen finger teases me, then delves into my secrets, stirs my juices, and I gasp and squirm and moan. "Oh Mistress!"

Smack! A burning pain shoots through my nipple, heats my tit, I flinch and shed a tear and try to keep my pose all while her finger reaches deeper inside me. "Mine!" Again a whisper, hoarse and filled with lust.

My chest heaves and my fingers tremble, I ride again on dizzy clouds. Hot wet lips wrap softly 'round my nipple, and I arch my back and shiver in delight. "Oh yes, oh god!"

I shriek. Teeth dig into the tender, rosy flesh and bite and pull. Then they retreat, instead her lips meet mine. She kisses me so longingly, I melt around her tongue.

She giggles and I startle. Foreign lips against my pussy, a stranger's tongue flicks my clit! She didn't tell me!

And I cry out and come so hard!

Last edited:
Mmmm

The dancer was pulling my underwear to the side and put her mouth against my clit and exhaled warm air on it. I felt a pang of desire as I tried to push her away. My friends held me down as she start going down on me, her tongue tickling my swollen and hard clit. I was trying not to come, but I couldn't help it and had the most intense orgasm I've ever had right there, in front of my girlfriends at a bachelorette party.

The dancer was pulling my underwear to the side and put her mouth against my clit and exhaled warm air on it. I felt a pang of desire as I tried to push her away. My friends held me down as she start going down on me, her tongue tickling my swollen and hard clit. I was trying not to come, but I couldn't help it and had the most intense orgasm I've ever had right there, in front of my girlfriends at a bachelorette party.

I'd love to read how that scene came about, and what happened afterwards. Makes my imagination roam...

Ok, I accept! However no one can say I am a lady of few words lol. If I run over 200 words well I gave it my best shot. This is a scene for a book I have had on the back burner for years. 200 words or less - hmmmmm - I don't have word count on this quick reply.

We were naked in my bedroom, Dale and I. It was our first time together and I was excited, so much so I felt the wetness between my legs as he embraced me, kissing me full on the lips. One hand went around me the other searched my cleft, finding it warm and accepting. I gasped as his fingers plunged into me. My hips rocked as he explored every inch of my vagina. As my need grew in intensity he pushed me backward until we were against the bed. In a movement so smooth it was liquid we lay together on the bed. His embrace never broken, his hand never leaving my cleft. He moved over me, kissing my lips, my neck my breasts with his hot mouth. I wanted him. My wetness increased as I felt his hardness against my leg. Without speaking his hand slid out and his penis slid into me. He filled me as I had never been filled before and I loved it. I almost screamed from the pleasure. I moaned so fiercely the neighbors probably heard it but I didn't care. My back arched meeting his thrusts as he moved in unison to the music we were listening to. As our need increased our thrusts became urgent, finally exploding in desire and release. We lay there after, sweating and breathless as our bodies still throbbed with the passion. Then we started all over again.

Ok in a nutshell lol. It is mild considering the genre I prefer to write but I felt a nice clean scene was more appropriate for this thread. Enjoy. One day I will finish that story and publish it. Right now I am working on part 2 of my Taylor series.

Love ya'll

E.T.

Incidentally thisis the SHORTEST thing I have ever written - not counting my poetry.

Last edited:
Ok, I accept! However no one can say I am a lady of few words lol. If I run over 200 words well I gave it my best shot. This is a scene for a book I have had on the back burner for years. 200 words or less - hmmmmm - I don't have word count on this quick reply.

We were naked in my bedroom, Dale and I. It was our first time together and I was excited, so much so I felt the wetness between my legs as he embraced me, kissing me full on the lips. One hand went around me the other searched my cleft, finding it warm and accepting. I gasped as his fingers plunged into me. My hips rocked as he explored every inch of my vagina. As my need grew in intensity he pushed me backward until we were against the bed. In a movement so smooth it was liquid we lay together on the bed. His embrace never broken, his hand never leaving my cleft. He moved over me, kissing my lips, my neck my breasts with his hot mouth. I wanted him. My wetness increased as I felt his hardness against my leg. Without speaking his hand slid out and his penis slid into me. He filled me as I had never been filled before and I loved it. I almost screamed from the pleasure. I moaned so fiercely the neighbors probably heard it but I didn't care. My back arched meeting his thrusts as he moved in unison to the music we were listening to. As our need increased our thrusts became urgent, finally exploding in desire and release. We lay there after, sweating and breathless as our bodies still throbbed with the passion. Then we started all over again.

Ok in a nutshell lol. It is mild considering the genre I prefer to write but I felt a nice clean scene was more appropriate for this thread. Enjoy. One day I will finish that story and publish it. Right now I am working on part 2 of my Taylor series.

Love ya'll

E.T.

Incidentally thisis the SHORTEST thing I have ever written - not counting my poetry.

I'm bored. Its not mild, its a sedative.

JJ I feel sorry for you that you think by trolling this forum someone may fall inlove with you. It may happen stranger things certainly have, but I must ask something - are you stalking me???? It seems I can be here for 2 minutes and you show up. So are you stalking me? Why are you so concerned with what I post? Are you that curious about me?

Fess up boy I don't have all day.

E.T.

Promises Kept

I promised; she promised. Mine? wait for eighteen; hers? make it worthwhile. I did; she will. Birthday guests and gifts; she's all I want of either. Party ends; excuse myself -- "Friends waiting," I lie. Her home: a family home, with no family home. Books; a tutoring desk. I recall that first day -- her face, body; not the lesson. "Concentrate!" I couldn't; infatuation, obsession. Promises made got me through; got me my "A". Today: a chair, a bed; for me, for her. "Sit." I do. "Watch." I will. Unties, unbuttons, unsnaps; oh God, beautiful, perfect. Caresses, gropes, squeezes. I move; "SIT!" I do. Sighs, moans, cries; a single scream, eruption, trembling; juices flow. Eventually, calm. Opened eyes, offered hand; "Come." I do. Unbuckles, unzips, unbuttons. So hard, so anxious; throbbing. Soft caress, firm grip, long strokes. Eruption, ecstacy, swimming mind; too quick. Time, reality; halted. Eden. Eventually, calm. Smiles, laughs. Atop me, enveloping me; my god! Warm, wet, tight; MY GOD! Once more, too quick; once more, eden. "Worth the wait?" God, yes! Slumber, dreams; awakening, again two bodies as one. Eruptions; hers, mine, ours. A year I waited; a life time I'll remember. Promises kept.

Your Touch

With the touch of your hands I come undone.
The heat of your breath caresses my skin.
A moan escapes with the brush of your lips.
The scrape of your teeth makes my nipples tighten and my back arches violently.
My lips part with the sound of a groan.
What sweet torture is this?
I begin to tremble with need.
My hips jerk with each brush of your thumb on my clit, I’m losing control…
My fingers sink into your thigh.
My head falls back, my teeth clench.
I cling to my last shred of control.
I press wildly against your hand, if I don’t have you inside me soon I know I will die.
My cries are torn from my chest.
I see you waiting, pushing, relentless.
“Please!” You have stolen it from me.
With tears I surrender my voice; it is my last bastion, my strength, my pride.
“Please, please, take me now!” I cry.
My tears and my moans you choose to ignore.
My shaking and trembling goes unnoticed.
It is my voice that makes you plunge deep inside me, knowing I surrender all.
You are the Master of my body.
At your touch I surrender all.

Last edited:
First Attempt!

The blindfold is so soft, mere threads to defend against the rawness of my breath and the intensity of your passion.

Your briefest touch so inflammatory, invoking sensory reactions, a brief mental dance, a catching of my soul.

My ragged gasps, your intense intent. A fleeting brush of skin against skin. Anticipation. The warmth as you cover me, protecting and possessing. My sighs of pleasure, escaping involuntarily. Your reaction. So passionate, so encompassing, so utterly and undeniably fulfilling.

Movement. In my heart, my soul and my physical being. Gentleness. You are so very, very gentle.

I move toward you, darkness being overtaken by internal light. My blindfold no longer hides me from myself. I only wish it could. I can't bear to be open like this. Open, visible and raw.

Now it begins. The wanting. The need. I feel it grow with each heartbeat. I hear it grow with every gasp. I want. I need. Primitive. You still slightly. I wait. Invading. Overpowering and subduing me with your very essence, calling out in wonder.

I smile.

The feel of your arms. Wrapped tightly around me. The sound of your voice, as it gifts speech to our souls. Wonderment.

(198 words. My first attempt at writing for/on Lit.)

Last edited:
I knew that he would wait until I was ready. It was clear that I wanted it, as his cock slipped easily between my swollen pussy lips while he slid against the outer surface of my smooth and wet labial folds. He had been so gentle with me. But I was still nervous. I wondered whether it would hurt. Yet every time he brushed his hard shaft against me, so that his cock head pushed against my increasingly aching clit, the craving arousal in the pit of my womb intensified, pushing my fears aside. I tightened my grip on his muscled upper arm in anticipation, and breathlessly eked out, “Inside. Please.”

He stared directly into my eyes as one of his hands reached down to guide his cock into my virgin tunnel. “I want to see the look in your eyes when you get a dick inside you for the first time,” he murmured. I saw his lips part slightly and he exhaled into my face as he slid in, stretching me slowly. I bit my lower lip as I felt his thick, veiny shaft penetrate my tight walls, and as he filled me, I cried out, “Please, fuck me!”

The muted percussion of two sweat-daubed bodies colliding into one another, again and again. Harsh, raspy exhalations redolent with heat, occasioned by the betrayal of a sharp cry or tumultuous moan. He delivered his impetuous, devastating thrusts through clenched teeth and mindless resolve; her body rocked and flailed against him helplessly. The urgency of his lust was conveyed directly inside of her by the pulsating tumescence, the relentless hardness of his cock. Every pulse, a repeated demanded to fill her every inner inch. Responding in kind, desperate to seize him and all of his fervor, her pussy grew tighter amidst a torrent of scalding juices. Senseless, they were now buoyed by their inexorable inertia and beyond the point of return. Their hearts pounded, the sound of their own circulating blood roared in their ears, and their muscles tightened mercilessly in anticipation of imminent climax. Hands clenched: his so tight around her narrow waist it compressed her flesh against her bones, hers burying their nails deep and bloody into his back. His thrusts went deeper, his surging tip delivering a bruising volley against her cervix, unleashing that final tide of pain and ecstasy that brought them both screaming, breathless, to violent orgasm.

Last edited:
From what I have read here tonight, all these stories are wonderful for fueling the imagination.

Thanks
SexySweetheart:devil:

Back