Inducing Lactation / Lesbian Breastfeeding

Wonderful thread

yes, such great visuals and more!

To whoever asked, yes a woman can be lactating without pregnancy. Inducing lactation is possible.

Who's on this thread? Why your interest?

I love a full milky breast -- the fullness and weight and milk leaking or squirting.
Including also originally little breasts which grow in pregnancy.....

G
 
For you Magdalene St Michaels fans on this board ;)

http://www.absoluporn.com/en/video2-1425111-heather silk and magdalene st michaels by ach.html


webcams:

http://hotntubes.com/to/113050-sound_of_breast_milk_great_real_amateur_girl_lactation_video.html

http://hotntubes.com/to/30875-latina_with_huge_lactating_nipples.html

pics:


tG44AJi.jpg

ZSP5IKf.jpg

gRy9jcF.jpg

kDWI1S0.jpg

oDKB0u6.jpg

YmRf2as.jpg

3NQfzlP.jpg


and btw,

I recently made a thread for a role play request. if any of you ladies interested, feel free to pm me.;)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1341968
 
Last edited:
any of you ladies want a cup of warm milk? or you'd rather to drink it directly from the source?

9YPAR3u.jpg

ntwCnTw.jpg

uGR0KuX.jpg

UGtRkgs.jpg

CfmMtDd.jpg

lqnDlQr.jpg

UbmZPvS.jpg

K7BY8yt.jpg

rgEW0Ku.jpg

EbzxWz5.jpg
 
:p I will gladly drink it right from the source...:heart::kiss:

I have not had the opportunity....... Yet:devil:

.

.

.

.
 
Bump for Lactation Questions

1. No long term studies on galactagogues have been performed, but most herbal ones are presumed safe. The most popular one is Fenugreek, available in any health food supplement aisle, or online. There are others like Blessed Thistle, Goat's Rue, etc. Some women choose to get a prescription for a medication like Dopermidone that helps with inducing lactation. I doubt you'd find a doctor willing if you don't have a baby you are trying to feed! These prescription meds would be riskier than the herbal galactaoggues. If you are just using Fenugreek and some other herbs I see no reason for concern. Most women use them just until they have a regular supply going, then stop and rely on the body's natural supply:demand response to regular nipple stimulation to control milk supply.

2. You can lactate for as long as you want as long as you continue to stimulate milk production with regular emptying of the breast. Because I breastfed 3 children back to back, all for extended periods, I have been lactating since 2009! The only affect you will see is changes in breast size. The breasts swell when full of milk, and shrink as milk production reduces or when you wean/dry up completely.

3. Unless you plan to suckle (not just tongue or suck, but actually SUCKLE the way a baby does, stimulating the entire areola) you partner every 30 minutes for weeks, YES, you WILL need a breast pump. Getting milk production started WITHOUT the hormones your body releases after giving birth is the hardest part. It require very regular pumping around the clock for an extended period to stimulate your/her body to start producing those hormones. Once you have gotten to that point, and you are seeing milk production, and the body is then naturally producing the right hormonal cocktail, then you can back off significantly, but will still need to use a breast pump ever few hours to keep a basic milk supply.

4. Size does not matter. The vast majority of women are fully capable of producing a complete milk supply. For the minority that cannot, it has nothing to do with their breast size. Yes, breast size and shape may change over the course of lactation. How much depends on the individual body and level of lactation occurring, and duration of lactation.

5. Milk supply can be boosted with galactagogues like Fenugreek, but also simply responds to supply and demand. The more frequently the breast is emptied of milk, the more milk the breast will produce.

6. Yes, to maintain a milk supply she will need to empty the breast every few hours, though once a supply has been established it is fine to cut out the night time pumping and just pump a few times per day while she is awake. If you don't need a lot of milk, once a supply has been established, she could reduce to just twice a day or something, it just means her body will only make a small amount of milk per day. If you want her shooting fountains of milk all over the place when you play, she will need to pump more often to maintain a more robust supply. It's all about supply and demand.

Finally, it is worth noting that you will have a very hard time inducing lactation in a woman who is on hormonal birth control, as those hormones are incompatible with the milk production hormone Prolactin. Prolactin suppresses estrogen and progesterone, both the hormones found in hormonal birth control, and thereby allows for lactation. If a woman's body has high levels of estrogen and progesterone, the pregnancy hormones, lactation is suppressed.[/QUOTE]
 
image.jpg
Just the very thought of this being done to me.......mmmmmmmmm
 
image.jpgHopefully, these will be mine in the not so distant future! I so want to bring milk back to my breasts!
 
what they are for!

so wonderful to see breasts functioning as they are intended. So natural and nourishing. A wonder of life and the object of adoration of myriads of males of the species. Justly so.
 
We are in our 50s and I so loved nursing my kids years ago. I also love my nipples pulled, pinched, licked, sucked twisted and bitten. And love the Os I get from this "SINsation". I am now in the process of bringing the sweet milk back into my breasts so I can nurse my love, MrT. While stimulating my nipples this morning during play time, I brought back my first drops of the sweet milk. it wont be long and I will soon be enjoying the wonderful feelings of lactation once again. Who wants a squirt?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2
We are in our 50s and I so loved nursing my kids years ago. I also love my nipples pulled, pinched, licked, sucked twisted and bitten. And love the Os I get from this "SINsation". I am now in the process of bringing the sweet milk back into my breasts so I can nurse my love, MrT. While stimulating my nipples this morning during play time, I brought back my first drops of the sweet milk. it wont be long and I will soon be enjoying the wonderful feelings of lactation once again. Who wants a squirt?

ooohhh....such nice big nips! I'd love to see them squirt!
 
We are in our 50s and I so loved nursing my kids years ago. I also love my nipples pulled, pinched, licked, sucked twisted and bitten. And love the Os I get from this "SINsation". I am now in the process of bringing the sweet milk back into my breasts so I can nurse my love, MrT. While stimulating my nipples this morning during play time, I brought back my first drops of the sweet milk. it wont be long and I will soon be enjoying the wonderful feelings of lactation once again. Who wants a squirt?

congrats mommy! ;) turn them to fountains of milk! :)
and may I ask about your stimulating schedule?
 
I love this thread!

I must admit this thread makes me so horny for my girlfriend's breasts! Yummy!
 
Back
Top