Inducing Lactation / Lesbian Breastfeeding

so ... you mean you have no problem with sucking a pair of big round breasts full of milk and taste the warm sweet flow on your tongue?


here's a list of milky lesbian stories btw. take a look ;)

https://tags.literotica.com//lesbian-sex-category-tags/lactation/


Fhsm2s5.gif

tumblr_o72g15Hf9r1uefrjco1_400.gif



Oh wow
 
I share your view, but more from the other side...i.e. I always fantasize about being the one being suckled by a woman...my nips becoming increasingly sensitive by this until I approach a climax just from my breasts being caressed, licked, suckled, massaged...OMG
Some where deep down there are lactation fantasies, but they are really deep down and do touch some taboo issues...:eek::eek::eek:
so at the end of the day I just want my breasts to be worshipped, slowly, endlessly, tenderly...:eek::eek::eek:
but of course such a milking massage would drive me crazy with arousal:
attachment.php


Dear Redder,

I wanted to answer your question about whether I would want to be the sucker or the suckee when it comes to boobs. I want to do the sucking!! I want to latch onto those tits and go to town!! I don't require the milk, I just want the BOOB!! The flesh the areola, the nipple!! I could suckle morning, noon and night!! I could feast on those boobs!! I just love them!!!!

I am happy to share mine, too. I enjoy breast play with sex. But I think I am much more excited about sucking on her boobs than having her suck on mine. I don't really want to pump my breasts at all hours of the day and night to lactate. I don't want my woman to have to do that either. I could take it or leave it on the milk part, though I think it's awesome that you like it so much!! I love the photos!!

SO, can I still be a member of the boobie club??? :D
 
Last edited:
I totally agree with you nowat41

God! this is So erotic. I always enjoy watching a mature woman feeding on another mature woman's milk.
It's so erotic and beautiful!

I find it so,erotic and beautiful too. I find mature women enjoying kissing, caressing and suckling one another so erotic. Suckling on a woman with breast milk is so erotic. I had a lover who had breast fed her five children till they were well past the baby stage. She loved her nipples being suckled, it made intensified our pleasure during her very orgasmic. She had the most beautiful large teats. I pleasured them so much with my fingertips and mouth that she eventually started to lactate more and more. It was beautiful for both of us and she talked very fondly of her days as a trainee nurse when she enjoyed a couple of intensely pleasurable lesbian relationships which intensified our pleasure during breast/nipple worship and sex.
I can understand why you desire such a pleasurable relation with another mature woman wishing to lactate and breast feed you. Jim
 
I think that this is such a lovely sensual thread

It's such a beautiful thread. Women have the capacity to give enormous pleasure to one another. I'm not envious just pleased of the pleasures we can give one another xx
 
w80DGEy.gif

5Z9NVL5.gif


- Can I have some warm milk please?
- Of course ma'am, feel free to pour as much of it as you want.
 
This is such an erotic thread making you feel so feminine.

makes you fantasize about it, huh? ;)
a beautiful curvy mature woman, with big round breasts and a pair of hard nipples and large areolas, ready to serve you and quench your thirst with her sweet warm milk ...

oh my... this fantasy never fails to make me aroused and make my pussy drenching wet!
 
makes you fantasize about it, huh? ;)
a beautiful curvy mature woman, with big round breasts and a pair of hard nipples and large areolas, ready to serve you and quench your thirst with her sweet warm milk ...

oh my... this fantasy never fails to make me aroused and make my pussy drenching wet!

It is in deed, so erotic and lovely.
Personally, I am not a big fan of huge tits. I prefer them in natural size.
If some one come near me with her breasts full of milk, I promise that I will suckle them dry.
 
It is in deed, so erotic and lovely.
Personally, I am not a big fan of huge tits. I prefer them in natural size.
If some one come near me with her breasts full of milk, I promise that I will suckle them dry.

natural size + full of milk = big tits :D

what makes it beautiful for you? I know it's instinctive. but can you answer me this question that why feeding directly from another woman's breasts is so arousing for you?
 
image.jpg
In our 50s and working hard to get these these lucious breasts to produce more milk! MMMMMM
 
Please help us...
My wife and I are wanting to induce lactating. She loved when I used to suck her milk after she gave birth 14 years ago. Her and I really want to bring back the memories again. Please if anyone can help us with any and all info on this we would appreciate it. Thank you.
Pm me and I'll send you Me email...
 
Back
Top