Looking for an incest story - Details inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetsweeper

Virgin
Joined
Jul 27, 2014
Posts
18
Ok, here goes:

* The story focuses on a father and daughter who end up in a relationship after the mother's lesbian affair is exposed.

* The mother tries to get the daughter to hook up with some upper class schmo in the beginning, but the daughter wasn't having it.

* The daughter kept asking the father to teach her things, and I want to say that "ask" was in the title or the summary.

* In the end, the father and daughter get together, she stopped taking her pills and was trying to get pregnant.

* Oh, there was a restaurant on the top floor of a building, and the elevator was hidden or obscured in some way.

So... Anyone? I've been banging my head against the wall for a couple months, trying to find this. I originally read this story here, so unless it got deleted, I just suck at searching.
 
I believe it's "Ask Your Father" by Braindard or Brainard. Unfortunately, all of his stories have been removed from the site.
 
Well, shit. It's a shame that it's gone, but having confirmation that I didn't hallucinate the whole thing is reassuring.

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top