Spanking Your Tits

KashAlmighty5

Really Really Experienced
Any women enjoy their tits being slapped or slightly spanked..had a busty friend who loved her 42g breasts slapped and nipples pulled...women who enjoy rough breast play share your stories..and any guys who have had such amazing women... definitely a turn on

Any women enjoy their tits being slapped or slightly spanked..had a busty friend who loved her 42g breasts slapped and nipples pulled...women who enjoy rough breast play share your stories..and any guys who have had such amazing women... definitely a turn on

I don't have any stories. Sounds interesting though.

I'm 32DD and on a small frame. I love having my breasts played with and spanked My bottom is usually spanked too in these situations as well as other things.

I enjoy it, especially impact play and clamping. My bra size is 40O (US sizes). Not sure if that’s relevant, but it might be, because you tend to get a little desensitized to normal touches when your boobs are so big that they run into things even when the rest of you doesn’t. I don’t really get much enjoyment from gentle touches to my bust most of the time, because much of the skin there just isn’t as sensitive.

It’s a pretty regular part of my sex life/scenes, and it sometimes is the entire scene, but I don’t have much that stands out enough to be a story. The closest thing I can think of to a story right now is just saying that my nesting partner likes to put Clover quilt clips on my nipples and idly play with them while he’s watching tv. My other partner really likes that he can make me orgasm from breast play, but that’s mostly related to psycholagny, not so much about the actual sensations. My personal favorite is my rope flogger, especially when paired with light breast bondage.

Yes...
Slapped, spanked, love when a riding crop is used on them. Tight rope binding is nice too.
Nipples... there is not much I don't like being done to them. LOL. Just no needles, please.

Stories? Sorry, not much to tell here.

I love having my titties hurt. I love spanking, slapping, clamping (clovers are my favorite), and I especially love a good zipper!

Someone asked me about it earlier, so I'd love to learn more as I slowly get more into breastplay.

Someone asked me about it earlier, so I'd love to learn more as I slowly get more into breastplay.
I wrote a small piece about it a while ago. It is a bit on the extreme side, but since you need it only for RPing, it might give you some ideas worth exploring. If you decide to try it for real and you never had any experience with nipple play, I would tone it down A LOT. On the other hand, it is self-implemented, so you are always in full control.
https://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=90706294&postcount=12

38ddd

I had a sub a number of years ago who loved rough play with her breasts. She loved it when I spanked them. But her favorite thing was when I would cover them in hickies and then send her home to her hubby, who wanted nothing to do with her sexually.

I am 36DDD and I love it when my partner spanks or slaps my titts. I also have super sensitive nipples which heightens the sensation.

New and exploring

I love having my titties hurt. I love spanking, slapping, clamping (clovers are my favorite), and I especially love a good zipper!
The only experience I've ever had was with a friends with benefits, that i had a few years ago. She would pinch and spank my nipples making them sensitive and then would taking me out ( for dinner, movie, etc). By this point my nipples were soo sensitive, that i could cum this way. When we got home, she would tie me up and whip my nipples and clit till i came several times

I love nipple + breast play. I had a partner that spent a good amount of time working my breasts over with a riding crop. One of the best experiences. I’m a 40C. I’m not super sensitive... at least I don’t think so.

I love nipple + breast play. I had a partner that spent a good amount of time working my breasts over with a riding crop. One of the best experiences. I’m a 40C. I’m not super sensitive... at least I don’t think so.

That's a theory that needs tested :D

When the mood is right, my wife likes being bound and me using the flogger on her tits as well as ass. I had another lady friend that loved having them flogged. Nipple biting and pulling are relatively common especially at the moment of orgasm. I had one woman explain how she loved the combination of pain and extreme pleasure simultaneously.

I love to be tied up nipples clamped and spanked.... If I've really naught, they will spank me/ edge me, for hours, until I am allowed to cum! I also love it when they mark me up and I then go to work the next day secretly hoping others will see them

I love to be tied up nipples clamped and spanked.... If I've really naught, they will spank me/ edge me, for hours, until I am allowed to cum! I also love it when they mark me up and I then go to work the next day secretly hoping others will see them

I never knew how much I loved spanking and whipping breasts and pussies until I met my subbie friend Jo. The full story is posted as 'My Subbie Jo'.

But in short, Jo liked to be restrained and then have her breasts slapped, spanked, and whipped. She also had nipple clamps that she enjoyed only when on very tightly.

I was so turned on by her reactions to the pain I inflicted, it made me want to do more, go further. I made her lift her breasts by the nipple clamps to expose the soft, pale skin underneath, then whipped the underside of each breast until she either released the clamp or it pulled off her nipple painfully. From there I was paddling her exposed pussy and then whipping it.

I miss Jo.

Batting around is fun, but how hard can you really slap?

In answer to 'how hard can you really slap tits? Or butts? Or anything else?' let me say, 'as hard as the person being slapped wants'.

And you might be surprised how hard some women enjoy having their tits (or pussy) slapped, spanked, or whipped.

When we younger she loved me doing it hard but a little softer now. Nipples, as hard as I can pinch as she gets off.

In answer to 'how hard can you really slap tits? Or butts? Or anything else?' let me say, 'as hard as the person being slapped wants'.

And you might be surprised how hard some women enjoy having their tits (or pussy) slapped, spanked, or whipped.

I enjoy my Boobs spanked/hit way harder than my bum next would be my pussy then my bum so ya sorta surprised me when I discovered it I totally thought it would be the other way around

Back