What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Christmas music that brings my mother fully to mind, writing a post for the PGoD and trying desperately to keep myself awake long enough to finish what I started.

I stared at the price tag... a bit shocked... Amazon sells it for half the price... but still. That... that is a bit expensive.

Reading some Lit stories and debating which set of Slinky's I want to put on the guitar...10s or 11s....and regular, skinny top heavy bottom, or beefy....decisions decisions

Trying to remember where the hell I left my Tablet so i can get caught up on posts.
And actually write a profile for Tabs.

Changing out the spring in my pistol.....again! Also resting up after traipsing around various properties all day.

*sends hugs*

-hugs back-

Changing out the spring in my pistol.....again! Also resting up after traipsing around various properties all day.

again? ugh just having no luck with that damn thing are you?

i'd love to have a 2 day migraine fuck.

if that were a misspelling of something way more fun.

-chuckles a little-

how about I go lay down? Someone come join me and lick fuck me into mindlessness.

-crawld into bed-

again? ugh just having no luck with that damn thing are you?

-

Yeah, this time I'm replacing the 10 pound version with the 12 pound spring. It came with 14 pound spring originally, so I'm nearly back where I started. But I think this one will work. I'll find out tomorrow.

Yeah, this time I'm replacing the 10 pound version with the 12 pound spring. It came with 14 pound spring originally, so I'm nearly back where I started. But I think this one will work. I'll find out tomorrow.

Yeah. goes to show you how much I know about guns. I didn't realize how much a difference the poundage of a trigger would effect the aim but I guess it makes sense.

Like the difference between a 6 to 8 lbs axe head. I hope this works out for you doll. any prospects on the properties?

Yeah. goes to show you how much I know about guns. I didn't realize how much a difference the poundage of a trigger would effect the aim but I guess it makes sense.

Like the difference between a 6 to 8 lbs axe head. I hope this works out for you doll. any prospects on the properties?

I saw two today that I was interested in. One is just expensive enough that I probably couldn't manage it with paying for my current home at the same time. The other was more affordable, but remote and steep. It also has an old double wide home on it that just didn't suit me at all. It would be problematic to remove it, as the 'road' leading to the property is dirt and rough. Not to mention that I'd have nowhere to live on the property while having something built.

The other property, the one that was more expensive, was beautiful land, just the right amount of open usable land and not to hilly or steep, yet not table top flat either. It had lots of potential, but the house needs a lot of work, and the land needs a lot of clean up. All of that would cost me, in addition to the higher price of the home. The real issue though is that it is bank owned, yet the condition of the house would not qualify for FHA financing.

I saw two today that I was interested in. One is just expensive enough that I probably couldn't manage it with paying for my current home at the same time. The other was more affordable, but remote and steep. It also has an old double wide home on it that just didn't suit me at all. It would be problematic to remove it, as the 'road' leading to the property is dirt and rough. Not to mention that I'd have nowhere to live on the property while having something built.

The other property, the one that was more expensive, was beautiful land, just the right amount of open usable land and not to hilly or steep, yet not table top flat either. It had lots of potential, but the house needs a lot of work, and the land needs a lot of clean up. All of that would cost me, in addition to the higher price of the home. The real issue though is that it is bank owned, yet the condition of the house would not qualify for FHA financing.

-nods thoughtfully-

I always hated property hunting. Finding just the right place to suit your needs can be fun but often hellish. I remember the first place I found that I fell in love with. it was just far enough out if town to need a RR number but close enough to be in town within 5 minutes. beautiful house. A nice natural tree screen, unfortunately it was already in closing.

I hope you have better luck.

I am off to try and sleep off this headache. Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back