how many pairs do you have in your knicker drawer

bluesky496

Literotica Guru
gurls , how many pairs of panties do you own.
do you have a favourite style?
do you have a favourite colour ?
what material do you prefer ?

Currently, about 20 or so pair.
Style: boy shorts / hip huggers / bikini / cheekies - pretty much anything tight or form fitting
Color: blues / purples - but anything bright and fun will do too.
Material: satin / silk / nylon / lace

nice

Currently only have about 8 pairs
depends on my mood, love satin boy shorts, open back panties
most of what i have are black but love more girly colors as well, pinks, and light blues
Mostly lace but about to buy more silk/satin ones

20 pairs

Mostly blue, some pink, green, prints, purple, reds and black

Satin mostly with two polka dot mesh

Hipsters or bikinis

A lot. Boy shorts, cheeksters, thongs, bikinis, in lace, mesh, and a variety of other fabrics. Prints, tie dye, and bright colors mostly ( I like to look down and smile at the day's choice).

I have more bra's than panties. I don't wear them very often but most are satin or lace, mixture of colours to match bra's normally

I have more bra's than panties. I don't wear them very often but most are satin or lace, mixture of colours to match bra's normally

well of course a gurl has to have matching bra and panties what is your favourite colour ? x

Didn't count just enjoying them all

I must have at least 30 pair of panties. I love tangas and thongs. But anything that's nice and tight and sexy will do just fine. I love all colors and try to match them with my cloths so everything matches. But it seems my favorites are multi colored ones that look so girly and sexy.

I have probably 2 dozen. mostly pink with some black and red and also pastels. I like thongs, boyshorts, and bikinis. The girlier the better, so most have lace or bows, even feathers :)

I love how pretty and sexy they make me feel

I have probably 2 dozen. mostly pink with some black and red and also pastels. I like thongs, boyshorts, and bikinis. The girlier the better, so most have lace or bows, even feathers :)

I love how pretty and sexy they make me feel

i know exactly how you feel honey ,lace bows rosebuds ,i love them all.x

My collection is mainly slips and nighties' but have 5 pairs of white full cut nylon briefs, 12 nightgowns, 2 robes, a pair of nylon pj's, 16 slips' half and full, and two pairs of tap pants.

You guys!

You have more panties then most women. Love it!!!

I probably have about 20 pair. All different styles and fabrics. I love satin french cut briefs. I love lace thongs. I think my panties are way sexier than my wife's.

My collection is mainly slips and nighties' but have 5 pairs of white full cut nylon briefs, 12 nightgowns, 2 robes, a pair of nylon pj's, 16 slips' half and full, and two pairs of tap pants.

i love slips and petticoats and i always wear a nightie to bed , i love my full length satin nighties and my thigh length ones but i love my baby dolls best with matching panties of course .x

I probably have about 20 pair. All different styles and fabrics. I love satin french cut briefs. I love lace thongs. I think my panties are way sexier than my wife's.

i love my satin french knickers ,i have about 12 pairs in different colours and they feel wonderful on but then so do all my other styles ,lol.x

i love slips and petticoats and i always wear a nightie to bed , i love my full length satin nighties and my thigh length ones but i love my baby dolls best with matching panties of course .x

Omg babydolls are so sexy! Both to look at and to wear. I need more so i have enough to wear one every night to bed. Nothing like the feeling of waking up in soft sexy lingerie. Im so jealous of you! ;)

Omg babydolls are so sexy! Both to look at and to wear. I need more so i have enough to wear one every night to bed. Nothing like the feeling of waking up in soft sexy lingerie. Im so jealous of you! ;)

dont be jealous honey buy more ,you have some lovely ones on sale over there .x

how many

I have about 40 pairs of panties, in many colours and mostly bikini style as this is what my wife likes to see me in. I wear a size 7 and sometimes a size 6 depending the brand. I haven't owned a pair on mens underwear for many years and never will.

Back