The Rough and Barbaric husband and his Devoted Wife (CLOSED)

Amanda was enjoying being out by the pool. The sun was beating down on her slim tanned body. She closed her eyes relaxing but she couldn't help think about her husband and wonder why he hadn't texted back but she guessed he was in some boring meeting.

She was missing Josh so much and just wanted him home with her but she knew he had to work to keep their life the way it was. She knew they had money saved away but she liked to think that was for their future children's education.

Amanda wanted kids but didn't really bring it up much. She hoped that one day Josh would just tell her she was going to have his baby. She thought Josh would be a great dad when they had children.

She decided to go for a dip in the pool. She went down the steps and got in. She did a few laps of the pool. She started to think about the fun she'd has with Josh in the pool it made her smile.

She always had fun with her husband and he always made her feel so good. She got out the pool and wrapped herself in a towel going into the house. She got changed into http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/22/1b/83221bed111fc54391c09ee905930433.jpg and went and sat in the lounge reading a book with a glass of wine.
 
Josh negotiated his way through the city traffic and onto the highway, wanting to get home to his wife. He knew he should call her but then it would be so much of a surprise for him to show up. His thoughts on the drive home ranged to being in his wife's arms to having to deal with John Anderson.

The implication was clear in John's remarks that he wanted to meet Amanda the next time he was in town. Josh was concerned that John's intentions may be less than honorable. He was beating himself up for getting into the financial bind with the company but he vowed to find a way to save the company.

He tried to put his troubles at the office away for at least a little while and turned his thoughts again to his lovely wife Amanda. They had a nice house and lived a very good lifestyle; being able to buy pretty much anything they wanted. He knew she wanted kids and he felt that in good time they would have children. But would children put a damper on their sex life?

Looking at the package lying on the seat next to him put a smile on his face. He knew she would like the things he purchased and it excited him to know that soon she get to open her presents.

He turned down the narrow tree lined lane leading to their house. Some people would give anything to have a huge house like the one they had. In fact some of their friends called it a mansion but Josh preferred to call it a nice large house. The pool was an added bonus and the thought of Amanda lying by the poolside in her skimpy bikini caused a twinge of lust in his balls.

He parked the car outside so as to not cause any noise with the garage door. He smiled thinking he was a cat burglar entering a house to steal the owner's jewels and other valuables. Looking in the kitchen he didn't see Amanda and he almost called out her name. But then he saw her reflection in the glass doors of the lounge.

She was facing away from the door with a glass of wine on the table. Silently he walked toward her backside not wanting to alert her. He looked over her shoulder, seeing she was reading a romance novel. His hands moved quickly to cover her eyes and he felt her body go rigid.

"It's me baby," he said in a low menacing voice. "I'm here to fuck you while your husband is away," he added.
 
She was reading a romantic novel which was getting to the more intimate bits and it was getting her worked up a little. She wished her husband was here to be with her and make her cum all over.

Her husband knew what she liked and he always gave the best orgasm in the world. She felt lucky to have him. He pleased her without really trying much and he was faithful what else could a girl want.

She felt hands cover her eyes she didn't know who was in her house. She got a little panicky her body going tense. She was a little scared.

"Oh sorry I only fuck my husband." She said playfully knowing he was home. It made her so happy to have him home. She pulled away from him so she could turn to see him. She got up off the sofa and literally flung herself at him. Her legs went round his waist and her arms round his neck. She kissed him. "Hi sexy baby I missed you." She said.
 
Josh was able to look down her open blouse to the swell of her breasts as he held his hands over her eyes. He was glad to be home and with his wife.

He burst our laughing when she realized it was him and then playfully told him, "Oh sorry I only fuck my husband."

Josh was ready for her when she jumped into his arms clamping her legs around his waist. He returned her kiss with equal passion. "I missed you too baby. I'm so glad to be home. Last night was wonderful in the hotel but nothing beats being home with my special lady."

His hands were under her ass cheeks holding her up against him. He kissed her again with lust in his kiss letting her know that he truly did miss her. Walking to the sofa he sat down with her on top of him, his eyes staring at the lovely cleavage in front of him. he felt his cock thicken under her hips that were pressing down on his lap.

"So my dear wife what would you like to do now that I'm home from the trenches?"
 
She loved hearing her husband laughing. It was such a wonderful sound and it just made her smile. She liked she could get him laughing and enjoying life.

"I'm glad you missed me and last night was pretty hot but I prefer you home with me." She said smiling at him.

The love she felt for Josh was so strong and powerful. She absolutely adored this man with all of her heart, mind, soul and body.

He was holding her up by her ass. He kissed her with so much passion. She loved how he kissed her. He always made her feel speacial.

He walked them to the sofa and he sat down with her on his knee her legs still round his waist. She felt he was getting hard under her.

"Well my loving husband I was thinking you could show me what I've been missing so much while you've been away." She said looking into his eyes.

She grinded against his cock. "Your little slutty wife has missed your yummy cock so much." She said grinning at him playfully.
 
Josh chuckled when his wife told him. "Your little slutty wife has missed your yummy cock so much."

"Well we'll just have to do something about that won't we?" he whispered. "But before I let you enjoy my cock. I want to see those lovely melons I missed playing with last night,"

Her blouse was half open showing his a good portion of her cleavage but hiding her ripe nipples. Josh wanted to feel them in his hands, massage and kiss them before they got down to some serious sensual activity.

Pulling her blouse open he found no bra. "I love when you don't wear a bra," he sighed taking in the sight of her large breasts. His hands slide the blouse open further and then they found her mounds, massaging them with his fingers. "Hmmm I love your tits baby. I could play with them all night," he laughed pinching them between his fingers.

"Yea I could just make love to these beauties all night," he said as his head dipped toward one of them, kissing the soft skin until he found a nipple, ripe and ready for his mouth. "Ohhh baby," he sighed taking it between his lips, sucking it into his mouth for his tongue to tease.
 
"Yeah baby I think you should do something about me missing your cock. Oh you can see my melons like you want." She said She would let her husband see, touch, lick, suck and kiss her boobs as much as he wanted too. She would let him play with her whenever he wanted.

He pulled open her blouse. She had no bra on under her blouse so her boobs were bare. His hands slide into her open blouse. His hands went to her boobs and he massaged her boobs. He pinched her nipples making her moan out.

"You can make love to my boobs as much as you want because they are yours." She said as he sucked on her hand nipple. She looked at him sucking on her nipple. She was so happy her husband was with her now and not away.
 
Josh loved to hear his wife's moans when he teased and played with her body. He sucked on one nipple, feeling it get hard and straight in his mouth. His hands massaged her ample mounds while his teeth nipped on the very tip of one extended nipple. As his teeth teased the tip, it brought about new moans from his wife encouraging him to nip harder on it. With each nip, he could feel her fingers tightening in his hair on the back of his head. That was one thing he liked about his wife, she was game to let him do anything so long as it brought pleasure to both of them.

He thought of the presents he bought her and gave out a soft chuckle thinking about how his wife would look in some of the things he purchased. He pulled his lips off her breasts and then slipped her blouse from her shoulders.

"I love looking at your naked body baby. I bought you some things while I was gone," he said with a huge smile. He reached over the side of the sofa and grabbed a package from the bag.

"Here is the first thing I bought for you baby," he said giving her the package and watching her open it.

http://www.dhresource.com/albu_443026871_00-1.0x0/classic-royal-fetish-queen-neck-collar-with.jpg
 
He slipped her blouse from her shoulders. Her boobs bounced freely. "I love that you love looking at me naked and what have you bought me." She said. She looked at him smiling. She hoped it would be a naughty present.

She opened her first package and saw http://www.dhresource.com/albu_443026871_00-1.0x0/classic-royal-fetish-queen-neck-collar-with.jpg. She smiled seeing what it was. "I like this baby." She said. She grinned at him as she brushed her hair behind her ears. "Do you want to collar your wife to show the whole I belong to you?" She asked.

She kissed as she ran her fingers through his hair. "What else did you get me baby?" She asked as she grinded her ass against his crotch. She looked into his eyes. She loved that they had this sort of fun relationship again. She loved him so much and he was the only one for her.
 
Josh was pleased when she opened the package and lifted out the collar. He gave a small chuckle when she said, "I like this baby. Do you want to collar your wife to show the whole world I belong to you?"

He smiled and replied. "Yes baby I want the whole world to know you are mine and you belong to only me."

He returned her quick kiss and then laughed when she asked just like a little kid at Christmas. "What else did you get me baby?"

"Don't be so impatient baby," he said looking at the sparkle in her eyes. She was enjoying this and he was pretty sure she was going to like all his presents. Josh thought about finding the toys in her dresser. He was, at first, a bit hurt but then realized that with all the hours he was spending making a go of the company he had missed giving her what she needed sexually.

He let out a groan as she rocked back and forth on his cock, feeling it start to fill with blood that would make it hard and stiff for her pussy or whatever hole he chose.

"We will get to all the presents in good time baby," he laughed as he leaned over the arm of the sofa and pulled out a long leather leash. "What good is a collar without leash to keep you from running away. Let's see how you look," he said putting the collar around her neck and then fastening the hook of the leash to the ring. "Hmmmm I love that look slut. You are my slut to do with as I please," he said pulling on the leash until their lips were close together.

He kissed her hard on the lips, holding the leash tightly so she could not back off. The kiss was wanton and lustful with promises of more to come. He pulled away and then laughed. "Let's see what else we have for my favorite slutty wife."

He pulled another package from the bag and gave it too her, watching her facial expressions as she practically ripped the paper off the box.

http://www.orchidandserpentstores.com/nylon-blindfold-p-568.html and http://www.dhgate.com/product/getPr...66002910&pid=ff8080813fae50a1013fc95a6ac507bf and http://www.dhgate.com/product/getPr...78402210&pid=ff80808142e6ffa0014309a8b7bb72dd
 
"Oh baby I'm all yours and I love my collar." She said smiling at him. She loved him very much and she couldn't wait to be in her collar. She was so excited about seeing what else he had got her. She was like a little girl on christmas day. "Oh baby I want to see my presents." She said looking at him pouting with her big puppy eyes.

She felt he was getting harder under her as he moaned. She looked at him smiling. She loved him so much and couldn't wait to see all of her presents. He got a leather leash out. "Oh a lead to go with my pretty collar." She said. He put the collar round her neck and attached her lead to the collar.

"I'm glad you love it baby. I'm your slutty wife and I adore you and I want to please you." She said. She wanted to please him so much. All she ever wanted to do was please him and keep him happy because she loved him so much.

He kissed her passionately holding her. She looked into his eyes. "I'm your only wife so of course I'm your favourite." She joked laughing. She stroked his arm. "I'm your slutty little wife, show me what you got me." She said. She kissed him as she grinded against him more. He got another package out and gave it to her.

She excitedly opened it and it was box. Inside the box was a blindfold, gag and a sex whip anal plug. She held http://www.dhgate.com/product/getPr...78402210&pid=ff80808142e6ffa0014309a8b7bb72dd in her hand. "This sort of looks like a tail." She said giggling. She kissed his neck as she stroked his chest. "Do you want me to be your slutty little pet wife?" She asked nibbling on his neck.
 
"This sort of looks like a tail." Amanda said with a giggle.

He laughed at her comment as she leaned forward and began to kiss his neck while her sharp fingernails scraped his chest. "Do you want me to be your slutty little pet wife?"
Josh could only moan a little as her lips and then teeth nibbled on his neck. "Baby you are my slutty pet wife," he said feeling his cock becoming rock hard while she was grinding her pussy on his lap.

He could stay this way for a long time; her sitting on his lap grinding her pussy on him while his hands were free to roam over her back occasionally cupping her tight ass cheeks. But when he purchased the toys he had envisioned his wife wearing them and he now wanted to see her in them.

He pushed her back a little. "Get on the floor before me slut so I may have a better look at you!" he commanded her. "I want you on your knees with your hands behind your back so that I may inspect my slutty bitch that I intend to fuck if she pleases me."
 
"Yes I'm your slutty pet wife who loves you and your hard cock so much." She said. She bite hard on his neck leaving a hickey. She liked seeing her mark on his neck. Everyone who saw him when know he was hers.

She was a bit possessive over her husband. She loved him so much and wanted him all to herself. She was his completely. She worshipped this man more than anything. She just wanted to make him happy.

He pushed her back a little. She slide off him and smiled at him as she got onto her knees with her hands behind her back. "I want to please you and I want you to fuck me. I'm your toy to play with." She said looking up at him eagerly.
 
Josh watched as his wife assumed the position on the floor in front of him. She was on her knees and obeyed his command to put her hands behind her back. He was pleased when she smiled up adoringly at him. "I want to please you and I want you to fuck me. I'm your toy to play with."

"Ohhh baby you are going to get fucked and I am going to play with you." Josh got off the sofa and stood before Amanda. He walked to her and then circled her like an animal that has captured its prey and is now deciding what to do and how to devour it.

"Hmmm such a lovely slut," he announced walking around to her front and then looking down at her face. He saw the lust building in her facial expression as she stared up at him probably wondering what he had in mind for her. Josh didn't let her wait too long.

"My dear slut you have to get your master ready for his fun," he laughingly said as he undid his belt and then pulled his zipper down. He quickly pulled and pushed his pants and underwear off revealing his flaccid cock to her. He grabbed his cock and wiped it across her cheek and then traced the outline of her lips. "A good slut know how to suck her master's cock without the use of her hands. do you think you are up to the task bitch?"
 
Josh circled Amanda like she was his prey and he was deciding what to do to her. She was so wet and turn on by her husband. She was excited to see what he was going to do. He said she was such a lovely slut and it made her smile. He moved to her front and she looked up at him lustfully.

"Oh your slut will you get ready for fun." She said watching him undo his belt then unzip his trousers pulling them off with his boxers. He wiped his cock against her cheek. "I've missed this cock so much." She said. He traced the outline of her lips with his cock.

When he asked if she was up to the task of sucking his cock with no hands she nodded. She opened her mouth taking the tip in her mouth she sucked softly. She took more of him in her mouth sucking softly on his cock. She liked having him in her mouth.

Her lips were wrapped round his shaft and she was bobbing up and down sucking. Her sucking was getting harder as she look up at her husband. She thought to herself tonight is going to be so fun with him.
 
Josh smiled down at his slutty wife. She was game for anything he wanted to do and now she kneeled in front of him ready to take his cock into her mouth. He held onto his shaft while she opened her mouth ready to take him. He slide a small portion of his semi-erect cock into her mouth and moaned at the feeling of her lips sucking on the tip while her tongue attacked it.

"Such a good little slut," he moaned pushing more of his cock into her mouth. "You're doing a great job without using your hands baby. Let's see how much you can take without using your hands."

He knew she could take most of his cock without gagging. It was the last part of his cock that would cause the head of his cock to slide into her throat. He let go of his cock and put his hands on her head, pulling her head forward as his hips pushed against her. He felt his cock reach the limit and he held it there for a moment. Pulling her head off, she was gasping for breath.

"Do you think you can take all my cock in your mouth slut or do I have to punish you?" It was a challenge and a command as he waited for her answer before shoving his cock back into her mouth.
 
Feeling Josh's semi hard cock head slide into her mouth. She sucked softly on his cock head. She liked being on her knees worshipping her husbands cock. She was his little slut and only his slut.

He slide deep in her throat. She looked at him and she was managing not to gag on to him until his cock slide deeper into her mouth. She slightly was gagging on his cock. She looked up at him as she gagged more on his cock. He pulled her head off his cock.

"I'll try too baby." She said looking up at him she really did want to get him fully in her mouth . He shoved his cock back into her mouth. She took him deeply in her mouth. She pushed her mouth down his cock trying to get him fully into her mouth.
 
His loud groan filled the room when he shoved his cock back into Amanda's mouth. He was enjoying seeing his wife on her knees, arms behind her back, trying desperately to take all of his shaft into her mouth.

Moving his hips slightly back and forth, he watched his cock sliding in and out of her wet mouth. "Yea baby that's the way to treat my cock," he moaned fucking her mouth.

But he had some other things in mind before he would allow her the pleasure of fucking his cock. Pulling his glistening cock from her lips, he grabbed her chin and looked down into her lust filled face. "You did ok but it was not good enough baby," he said with a sinister sneer.

"Get on your hands and knees bitch. I think you need a training." He smiled as she got onto her hands and knees in front of him, waiting expectantly for what Josh had in mind for her.

He reached over to the sofa and picked up the anal plug with the tail. He walked to her and laughed. I think you need to be reminded that when I say take all my cock I don't mean leaving some of it out of your slutty mouth. Before I stick this up your ass, you need to feel the sting of your new tail."

With that he raised his hand and brought the tip of the tail down on her ass. "Hmmm such a sweet ass baby," he called out swinging his arm again watching the leather straps make contact with her soft ass cheeks.
 
Amanda was so happy he was home and they were getting to play together which was really fun. She loved that they were becoming more playfully together. She looked at him as she was sucking on him. He was moving his hips. She hoped her sucking was pleasing him and that he was happy with what she was doing for him. He was moaning as she sucked on his cock.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and grabbed her chin looking at her. He told her she did ok but not good enough. He had a sinister sneer that made her bit nervous and it made her much wetter. He told her to get on her hands and knees which she did. She arched her back sticking her ass out. She wondered what he had in mind. He picked up her anal plug with the tail. He walked over to her laughing which made her uneasy.

He raised his hand and hit her ass with the tip of the tail. She moaned. It stung a little. He said she had such a sweet ass. He swung again the leather straps hitting her ass. Her body jerked. "I'm sorry. I will do better I promise." She said.
 
Josh was loving this playful game. He knew his wife loved him and she would do anything for him. He also knew that she liked him to assume control most of the time. She had taken control on some occasions in the past but she was really a submissive who liked to please her husband.

"I know you will do better next time," he said striking her ass again with the short leather tails of the anal plug. "When I give you the pleasure of sucking my cock the next time I expect you to take all of it." He didn't wait for an answer. His hand raised up and the leather straps made a slapping sound when they made contact with her soft skin.

"I know you tried baby," he cooed. He watched her back arch up with the expectation of another blow. Instead he laid the leather straps on her back and then slowly ran them up and down her back. "Hmmm such lovely skin," he commented as the tails slipped over her ass cheeks.

Josh laid the anal plug on her back and then reached down between her thighs. "Hmmm my slutty wife is so wet," he said shoving his fingers into her pussy. Pulling them out he tasted them and then moved to stand in front of her.

"Taste yourself Amanda. Taste the sweet juice of your pussy. Tell me do you like it and are you going to be a good slut the next time you suck my cock?"
 
Amanda loved her husband more than anything and he was all she wanted. No one could compare to him for her. She felt such love for him and she had a strong connection with him. For her he was the one, her only one. She was his wife. She was a lady on the street and a whore at home for him.

He striked her ass again making her body jump. "I will take it all master I promise. I won't waste any of your cock or cum." She said. Her ass turning a bit red from the hits of the leather tails od the anal plug. "I did but it wasn't good enough for you. I'm sorry I will do better. I'm your slut and I will take your cock." She said looking up at him. He ran the leather straps over her back. He laid the plug on her back as he reached between her legs. "Yes master I'm all wet for you. I'm slutty little wet wife." She said. He pushed two fingers into her making her moan out.

He tasted her juices on his fingers. He moved before her. He put his fingers into her mouth giving her a taste of her pussy juices. She suck his fingers clean. "I like my juices and I will be good and take all your cock in my mouth. Will you please put the plug into my ass. Do you want me to suck on it and get it ready." She said.
 
"You're my whore and my bitch and I know you are going to do better next time," he commented. He liked hearing her say he was her master. He listened to her going on apologizing for not being good enough. He smiled at his wife on all fours, wanting to do nothing but please him.

Her pussy was so wet. There was no doubt she liked what he was doing and saying to her. He saw the excitement in her eyes as she waited for him to dominate her .... control her .... have her follow his commands.

"So my filthy bitch whore wants to try and please me does she? Hmmm .... I have just the thing for you." He picked up the end of the leash and pulled her head up. "Crawl to the edge of the sofa bitch and sit with your back to the sofa." When she had done so, he picked up the anal plug and handed it to her.

He stood in front of her, his hand on his cock, slowly stroking it as he looked down on her. "I want you get it wet with your hot pussy juices and then suck on it while you look at my hard cock. Go on bitch get your toy all ready for that nice ass of yours. Show your master how you suck that toy and then I'll give you my nice hard cock to play with."
 
He pulled the leash so she was looking up at him. "Yes I want to please you." She said looking into his eyes. She just wanted to please him and make him happy. She got to the sofa like he wanted. She wondered what he was going to do. He passes her the anal plug. She held it her small delicate hand.

He was stroking his cock right in front of her. His eyes on her. She rubbed the plug up against her pussy. She looked at him as she slowly slipped it into her pussy. She was covering the plug with her sweet juices. She moved it around in her pussy. She moaned softly. She then pulled it out.

She took the plug to her lips and licked the head of the plug tasting her juices before she slide it into her mouth. She was sucking on the plug tasting her own sweet juices. She looked at him as she pushed the plug deeper into her mouth.
 
"Hmmm very nice bitch," he told her as he watched her shove the toy into her pussy and then into her mouth. He continued to stroke his cock in front of her, keeping it hard for her.

"I like the way you suck that plug bitch," he sneered watching her take it into her mouth. "I see you can take your toy all the way in but not my cock. Well we will change all that."

Josh reached down and pulled the anal toy from her mouth. "yea baby you did a good job getting it all nice and lubed up. Get back on your knees so I can put this where it belongs."

He watched her get on all fours again and then he kneeled behind her. "I have jus the thing for my slutty wife but first we have to get you nice and ready for my cock." He leaned forward, running his tongue over the crack of her ass while his pushed the plug back into her pussy. "Hmmm baby you have one fine ass," he murmured licking the rear hole.

"I think your ready," he whispered pulling the plug from her pussy. It was coated with her juices and he slid it along the crack of her ass until it was at the tight opening. "you know slut you are mine and mine alone," he said pushing the anal plug into her ass. "Tell me slut how you like being my pet," he laughed pulling on her tail.
 
He pulled the plug out of her mouth. She had lubed up the plug with her mouth. She got on all fours. She stuck her ass out. She couldn't wait to have the plug in her ass.

He ran his tongue over her ass crack. He pushed the plug back into her pussy. She moaned the plug stretching out her pussy as his tongue licked at her asshole.

"Yes I'm yours and only yours." She said. He pushed the anal plug into her ass. She moaned out. He pulled on her tail. "I like being your pet so much. I'm your good little pet." She said. She wiggled her ass making her tail move. "What are you going to do with your pet?" She asked.

Being his made her so happy. She loved him so much and she was completely his physically and mentally. She adored this man more than anything. She craved his attention and approval.
 
Back
Top