Fun at work ;)

This thread reminded me of when I used to work in Fleet St, London. I was working one weekend and my girlfriend at the time came to visit me bringing with her some lunch. There weren't many people in the building and so we sneaked into and locked ourselves in the post room for a bit of smooching.

There was a calendar in that room with topless women, she asked me asked me whose breasts I preferred exposing her own, it ended up with us making love on a table top. There was a tiny shower in the changing room where we both ended up afterwards.

Another time when my girlfriend visited me at work, she was on the phone to someone and I began fooling around with her, kissing and caressing her. She was enjoying it and at the same time trying to have a serious conversation on the phone.

I felt like she was encouraging me, so I held her up against one of the pillars in the office while caressing her body. She was wearing a knee length blue dress and I discovered she was not wearing any knickers. I realised how turned on she was as she was dripping wet. I could not resist after that.

Not holding back, I decided to penetrate her from behind, but it was a shame as I was unable to finish what I had started as we were abruptly interrupted. We very nearly got caught that time but lucky we were both fully dressed and she continued her conversation on the phone.

It was funny how she held the conversation throughout while the person on the other side was oblivious to what we were doing. Being interrupted wasn't funny though.

Last edited:
Another time when my girlfriend visited me at work, she was on the phone to someone and I began fooling around with her, kissing and caressing her. She was enjoying it and at the same time trying to have a serious conversation on the phone.

I felt like she was encouraging me, so I held her up against one of the pillars in the office while caressing her body. She was wearing a knee length blue dress and I discovered she was not wearing any knickers. I realised how turned on she was as she was dripping wet. I could not resist after that.

Not holding back, I decided to penetrate her from behind, but it was a shame as I was unable to finish what I had started as we were abruptly interrupted. We very nearly got caught that time but lucky we were both fully dressed and she continued her conversation on the phone.

It was funny how she held the conversation throughout while the person on the other side was oblivious to what we were doing. Being interrupted wasn't funny though.

Now this seems like a good day at the office!!

Thinking of tomorrows pic already! But I’m stumped. Any ideas/suggestions? :D

Back