Obama warns of complacency, notes rise of Hitler

You keep pointing out that ruling.. And you're right about what it signifies.. But, it was a 5 to 4 decision, all 5 were Republicans.. Big shock it'd swing that way...

The difference between Scalia and the four liberals is he wrote Heller based on a mountain of historical evidence and scholarship, contained therein, not the fact that his tits were talking to him.

But I don't see racism as a problem?

You'll knock me out if you're black or white.

I'll shag anyone, black or white.

"You looking at lad? Don't give me that funny look,
I'll blast you out."

The difference between Scalia and the four liberals is he wrote Heller based on a mountain of historical evidence and scholarship, contained therein, not the fact that his tits were talking to him.

Nice. So he wrote with his dick? Hasnt men thinking with their dicks been the downfall of man? Lol

Btw.. This is further proof of what an absolute moron you are.

Nice. So he wrote with his dick? Hasnt men thinking with their dicks been the downfall of man? Lol

Btw.. This is further proof of what an absolute moron you are.

No, it's evidence of your ignorance and inability to read with comprehension. It indicates your level of dishonesty in commenting on something you haven't read or could understand if you did. :rolleyes:

No, it's evidence of your ignorance and inability to read with comprehension. It indicates your level of dishonesty in commenting on something you haven't read or could understand if you did. :rolleyes:

You just claimed that 4 people who have reached the pinnacle of the law profession, THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT, not only are basing legal, binding decisions on what their boobs tell them to... And that you are smarter than they are. And you're desperately trying to use that to convince me you're smarter than I am... Which is absolutely hilarious.

That's botany boy stoopid right there.

You just claimed that 4 people who have reached the pinnacle of the law profession, THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT, not only are basing legal, binding decisions on what their boobs tell them to... And that you are smarter than they are. And you're desperately trying to use that to convince me you're smarter than I am... Which is absolutely hilarious.

Not really, they reached that pinnacle with their left wing ideology and their willingness to openly use it to undermine the Constitution.

Last edited:

SCOTUS is not the "Pinacle of the law profession."

They arepolitical appointees, appointed by the president. There is no requirement that they even be a lawyer or have ever practiced law.

SCOTUS is not the "Pinacle of the law profession."

They arepolitical appointees, appointed by the president. There is no requirement that they even be a lawyer or have ever practiced law.
Unlike other Constitutional offices (unless 'person' is redefined) there is also no requirement that a judicial appointee even be human. No joke -- read the qualifications necessary. Yes, Chief Justice 5-DPO could determine your fate.

Up until Trump, one could say with a fair degree of confidence that every U.S. Supreme Court appointee would have a law degree, since they all have had one. But in the era of Trump, he just as likely will be nominating Erik Prince for Daffy Duck--and the Republican clowns in Congress will confirm the nominee.

Well, I will stand corrected.. in my zeal to show again what a stupid head vette is, I showed my own for a moment.

I'd certainly like to think that anyone serving on the supreme court is smarter than vette, the bar is set really low.

I'd also like to think they don't base their decisons on whether or not they have boobs.

Back