SISSIES: Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

• Her full and complete indulgence in every sissy thing you ever desired but you would never have inte

Votes: 65 67.7%
  • Passionate hetero sex with her as much as you wanted but never would permit/support your sissy side.

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters

SweetAnnie40

Literotica Guru
If a beautiful woman was willing to marry you (or your wife or girlfriend came with this proposal, which would you choose?

1. Her full and complete indulgence in every sissy thing you ever desired but you would never have intercourse with her ever again.

2. Passionate hetero sex with her as much as you wanted but never would permit/support your sissy side.

If a beautiful woman was willing to marry you (or your wife or girlfriend came with this proposal, which would you choose?

1. Her full and complete indulgence in every sissy thing you ever desired but you would never have intercourse with her ever again.

2. Passionate hetero sex with her as much as you wanted but never would permit/support your sissy side.

As much fun as the first one would be, i think the second one offers more variety. I like a plethora of actions more than any single fetish.

Last edited:

Living the dream of #1.

Permanently caged January 1, 2000.

I am not sure as I qualify as a sissy, though I do dress for my own pleasure and love the feel of lingerie. However, rampant sex of all varieties would be way more fun and I would therefore go with this

And then ensure I took some sexy lingerie with me on every business trip away !!!!
😈👠💃
V

I’d have to choose 1 because I could never hide the real sissy me and there are other ways round the intercourse issue, foreplay and toys are good plus I’d have men to satisfy either both of us or just me. I tried being hetero and Male and just made myself miserable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I made the poll too easy.

What if option 1 included a clause that she could go fuck anyone she liked, away from home or in your bed?

Or if option 1 specified that her indulgence of you would only occur when she felt like it? (you could wear sissy things 24/7 but you'd have to wait for her to do sissy play with you)

What if option 1 included a clause that she could go fuck anyone she liked, away from home or in your bed?

Or if option 1 specified that her indulgence of you would only occur when she felt like it? (you could wear sissy things 24/7 but you'd have to wait for her to do sissy play with you)

Very interesting question, I have lived with option 2 my whole life when actually I really wanted option 1(even the revised option 1), unfortunately I made the wrong decision

I chose option 1. And omg, the 1st addition of yours makes it even better. My only desires are to suck cock , get fucked , suck cock for a woman and to lick her lover's cum from her pussy.

As for your 2nd addition …. I think I could handle that too , as long as it wasn't a rare thing.

I would never give up my normal sex life with my wife to indulge my sissy tendencies (lingerie, pegging and bi curious) but I wish she’d indulge me a little. I’m a good husband, father and provider. I just want to be fucked in the ass while wearing lingerie once in a while (probably more like once a week). I’d like her to be aggressive with a strap on in ways that I can’t be with my dock to her. I want her to wake me up with her cock pressing against my ass. I want to be dominated and humiliated...occasionally.

I voted 2, but #1 may be the way I would go with her being in charge

Hahaha

We are increasingly forced by society to make binary choices, aren't we? Makes things easier for the media and commentators (yourself included) if everything is black and white.

Hahaha

We are increasingly forced by society to make binary choices, aren't we? Makes things easier for the media and commentators (yourself included) if everything is black and white.

I thought I'd posed a purposeful dilemma just to see how all of you felt about it, how strongly, how singularly or was it really part of a larger sexuality you wouldn't want to lose. Hubby chose to be all sissy so we lost our heterosexual relationship.

I thought I'd posed a purposeful dilemma just to see how all of you felt about it, how strongly, how singularly or was it really part of a larger sexuality you wouldn't want to lose. Hubby chose to be all sissy so we lost our heterosexual relationship.

I don't think you can really read too much into the results. People visit lit when they're aroused and like to vocalise their fantasies (guilty as charged, yr honour!) but it doesn't really represent real life.

I'd love to dress in a French maid dress and have my wife cage and deny me, and attend to her and her virile lovers as they pleasure her over and over, every night. Or would I?

It's certainly nice to fantasise about. 💖

#1. We barely have sex anymore as is so not really missing anything to get what I really want.

I don't think you can really read too much into the results. People visit lit when they're aroused and like to vocalise their fantasies (guilty as charged, yr honour!) but it doesn't really represent real life.

I'd love to dress in a French maid dress and have my wife cage and deny me, and attend to her and her virile lovers as they pleasure her over and over, every night. Or would I?

It's certainly nice to fantasise about. 💖

Very fair point. We're expressing the concentrated versions of ourselves driven by sexual desires, often unfulfilled.

It would have to be 1 as we haven’t had sex in months.

The sissies appear to be winning. Indulging in deep desires, long-held and unfulfilled can be a powerful attraction. Hubby clearly voted for #1 without exactly saying so.

I suppose I could ask myself a similar question. If I had to choose between a life in a lesbian domme/sub relationship (clearly as the sub) and never have any other relationships, or have everything else open to me but never see my Mistress again, the answer is simple.

Yes, Mistress.

Number 2 please. I enjoy the variety, and don't want my SO to know of or participate in my sissy side.

Honestly I’m very sissy and very submissive but I’d have to go with #2 unless she would let me hook up with others...

Back