naughty girls who love teasing married men!

Also 32 married here. I love a good side chat any day. Nothing sexier than having someone tell me what they'll do to me while my wife is fast asleep in our bed next to me.
 
I work with a lot of women / girls some of whom are half my age......the flirting is so much fun and if pushed a little more I'm sure a couple of them would happily let me fuck them
 
Plenty of clients/subjects have been married or "unavailable." Fetishism is so great in that in crosses so many lines but also doesn't.
 
Love this thread! Being a 43yo married guy it's nice to know there's younger women out there that that aren't afraid to flirt and show us older guys that we're still attractive. It doesn't happen to me as much as I'd like, but getting a sly smile from a young woman totally makes my day.
 
Today is my birthday. If you would like to tease me, let the teasing begin.
There is an older lady, I'm now 55, and on occasion she will wear some really sexy clothing to work. One day she had a button up shirt and she had her hair up in a bun. I walked by her office and she had her glasses on and she liked exactly like what you would think a sexy secretary looks like. I have tried to check her out but when she leans over her hair usually blocks the view down her shirt. Darn.
 
There are girls here on Lit reading this now and thinking about....

... and thinking about how they have teased guys, both married and not married, and often older guys, and how turned on they have been both at the time and later, alone at home, touching themselves, as they picture.... I don't mean to presume, but I have known women who love that effect they have on guys, and who are turned on by.....
 
I've gotten messages from married men on here.. and I think it's pretty hot. I think because I know they are already taken and not really available.. and it's a little naughty.. 😉
 
I've gotten messages from married men on here.. and I think it's pretty hot. I think because I know they are already taken and not really available.. and it's a little naughty.. 😉

Agree -- it is taboo and makes me feel naughtier. Also, experienced men have a confidence I really like.
 
I've never found any advantage to not revealing that I am married when playing on here.....there are many women who I think are much more comfortable with a taken man.
 
When I was in college I would relentlessly tease one of my professors who was married. Something about him having a beautiful wife made it that much more exciting.
 
Back
Top