who's your current celebrity/famous person crush?

Just saw the movie trailer for Red2 today. I want Helen Mirren, desperately! She first got my juices going when she played Morgana in Excalibur back in the 80s. I know she's "older" but damn.
I totally get this. I also had something of a thing for the lady that played M in the James Bond movies. I don't usually dig elderly women but these two, for whatever reason, kinda make me sit up and notice.

I'm not really into celebs though...most of the women that really turn me on are every day women you see on the street. But I will say that having Christina Hendricks as my personal cum dump would be kinda neat.
 
lately, it's been Miranda Lambert...I couldn't (honestly) pick her out of a legitimate line-up since I rarely watch TV and stay away from celebrity based websites...so she is just on on of the only 4 station in my little town. A lot. I love her no-bs attitude.

I am aware she is blonde and cute, but the last video of hers I caught on CMT at the local cafe that has that playing in the background, I was to distracted by the line "I heard your '65 could really haul some ass' with the visuals featuring a 67 to 68 Camaro.

So my fantasy is: I wanna take her to Barret-Jackson some time and help her pick out an actual '65 that can really haul some ass.

Note: "Bitchin' Camaro's" (apologies to the dead milkmen) weren't produced until late 1966 for introduction to the lineup in the 1967 model year.

Walter Brennan

HaHaHa

...Nice!

I see YOUR Walter and raise you:

Walter Houston. Preferably in Treasure of the Sierra Madre directed by his cameo appearing son, John.

Bogart is too obvious a choice for man-crush..I'd ALMOST let a mule (or a General Board Irregular) kick me in the teeth just to get that sound.
 
Last edited:
Miranda Kerr = perfection.




449px-Miranda_Kerr%2C_2011.jpg





.
 
I've been watching Rescue Me again so now it's Denis Leary.

hot-list-denis-leary-2.jpg
 
Britney Spears (I grew up listening to her and always wanted her. I'd say most of my masturbation fantasies as a teen were her), Taylor Swift (pop her cherry only), Sarah Palin (I bet she's wet and wild).
 
Helen Mirren for me as well,classy lady and I'm old enough to remember The Cook,The Thief,His Wife and Her Lover ;-)
 
Christina Hendricks. As far as celebs go, she's number one at the moment.

She is core of the sun hot.

CHRISTINAHENDRICKS2.jpg
 
I wouldn't turn down lunch with either Maggie Smith or Judi Dench. In fact, why not both of them?
 
i'm with samscribble re: maggie smith or judi dench.

and rainshine: p!nk kinda intimidates me as a prospective lover.

ed
 
and rainshine: p!nk kinda intimidates me as a prospective lover.

ed

That's the reason for the intrigue on my part at least. I'm a switch, and Pink seems like the sort of woman that could put me in my place. She could smack my ass, call me Sally AND make me like it.
 
Julia Stiles

Lush, truly lush

I must say though I've had a crush on Jodie Foster since Candleshoe, Bugsy Malone and Taxi Driver... She was much older than me then.

Strangely that crush has never faltered, and I still wouldn't mind Jude Law making my toes curl, whether I was wearing tights or not :)
 
Patrick Stewart. He's ageless...and his voice is so sexy, he could read me the phonebook and it would make me melt.
 
Back
Top