Why Not Swallow

I will tell my sad tale: My spouse would gladly swallow except for the fact that she appears to be allergic to my semen :( which causes an immediate case of the runs. Of course when she's constipated she knows where to go for some relief ;)
 
I swallow most men I give a bj to mostly because it adds to his excitement. I have given maybe a zillion blowjobs and have yet to have a dude ask me NOT to swallow so I've pretty much figured out that's what a guy wants and when I am in the mood for a man, I make him happy whatever it takes.
 
Since I don't suck my husband to completion(he takes forever and I don't have hours) I have only tasted his come a few times. I'll be honest, I'm not a fan. Its not the taste or texture that gets me so much as the fact that I know there are sperm swimming around in my mouth, it creeps me out thinking that might be nibbling on my taste buds or something. IDK, I just go brush my teeth and use mouthwash after lol.
 
I always swallow because I'm a "Cocksucker" This is both who and, more importantly "what" I am. My sole sexual purpose and function is to stimulate and bring a man to orgasm using my mouth and throat. To accept his ejaculate into my mouth or deep in my throat is the logical conclusion to the practice, and to consume and assimilate his semen confirms my subordinate role. I like "being" a cocksucker. And besides, I actually like the taste and the texture of cum.
 
Swallowing does nothing for me, but I love when guys cum all over me. I enjoy guys making a mess of me too much for swallowing to be worth it.
 
1. If he wants me too I will.
2. I like the taste
3. Love if its their first time having their load swallowed.
 
I swallow because I want to please my men. I think spitting would leave the taste longer in my mouth plus it's gross and rude
 
At least swallowing will keep it out of your hair....
I would rather get him excited enough to use it elsewherE
 
I used to love to give head and swallow. Then, I think I hit my threshold one day. I stopped enjoying swallowing all together though I still love giving head.

I think it's more mental than anything else and when it comes down to do it, I rather get cummed in or on than swallow.
 
I used to love to give head and swallow. Then, I think I hit my threshold one day. I stopped enjoying swallowing all together though I still love giving head.

I think it's more mental than anything else and when it comes down to do it, I rather get cummed in or on than swallow.

Do you remember what changed?
 
If I'm cumming I'd prefer to see it on the lips, dripping down the chin, but it's totally up to that person. If I'm sucking I want every last drop in my mouth because I love to feel it filling up my mouth, then enjoying the warmth, the texture and the flavor before swallowing it slowly, sometimes letting it slowly run from my mouth back out over the head of the cock and then as it drips down the shaft lick it all up again and swallow it. Mmmmmmm I wish I had a nice stiff dick with a big thick warm load to give me right now...
 
I swallow almost always though some guys prefer to come on your boobs or face (which admittedly I'm not keen on). Because the taste can change it's not always amazing, though sometimes it is, and I used to swallow because of politeness! (Yep, Brit alert). I'm pretty submissive in bed too so I like the control aspect of being made to swalllow. If i had a choice and I probably would still swallow because it makes the guy happy, as long as there's a glass of water nearby!
 
I can't imagine giving someone a blowjob that doesn't end up with him cumming in my mouth. After all, isn't this the whole point of the blowjob?? And once his cum is in my mouth, I can't imagine NOT swallowing. It's what Cocksuckers do, and I'm a Cocksucker. I like "being" a Cocksucker. I like the way that being a Cocksucker makes me feel
 
Back
Top