The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the bloggy blog. Finally. I'm going to bed soon. Tomorrow is another day to kick a lot of ass. But today I'm pretty much done.

you shouldnt be touching them anyway..dont want them to become irritated or infected

I know. I just wish they'd stop itching.

I can't really even touch the left side of my face anyway, so even tapping the area around the stitches to relieve the itching is out of the question.

I know it's healing and that's WHY it's itching, but it's still bloody annoying. :mad:

Funny how pulling down the walls around my heart has made me more vulnerable.

Funny how easy it is to get hurt now.

Not laughing though.

FIshercat... I know how you feel.. and I know how it is funny to feel those things.. and know it isnt FUNNY really it isnt... I am sorry you are hurting..

I saw this on Facebook..and thought of Gracie...

t42174.gif

Thanks, SubKekiLee. :rose: I'm just not used to being so defenseless. No matter what happens, it seems to get a bigger emotional reaction than is warranted. But I can't put the walls back up; I won't. Guess I just need some practice with this new thin skin. :eek:

Of course, having someone to hug me on bad days wouldn't hurt.

Thanks, SubKekiLee. :rose: I'm just not used to being so defenseless. No matter what happens, it seems to get a bigger emotional reaction than is warranted. But I can't put the walls back up; I won't. Guess I just need some practice with this new thin skin. :eek:

Of course, having someone to hug me on bad days wouldn't hurt.

BIG hugs!!! and if you need anything.. I am here for you.... PM anytime..

I know. I just wish they'd stop itching.

I can't really even touch the left side of my face anyway, so even tapping the area around the stitches to relieve the itching is out of the question.

I know it's healing and that's WHY it's itching, but it's still bloody annoying. :mad:

I hear that. My stitches were driving me BATTY. *hugs*

So I'm not crazy?

Okay I'm still crazy, but I'm not the only one!

LOL

Isn't it weird? Now I notice all the tiny ears...

Freaky.

Now I see them everywhere!!!!!

What have you done to my eyes!!!!!

ARGHH!!!!

tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears .....

:p

That's called a SHADOW

silly peoples.. otherwise..the poor ones on the end on only have one ear each

no no no no no ... the ones at the end too have their tiny ears ... looook carefully .... see????

*trying her most convincing look*

but I take the silly as a compliment :)

Now I see them everywhere!!!!!

What have you done to my eyes!!!!!

ARGHH!!!!

tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears tiny ears .....

:p

LMAO :p

I dont see them

Me neither, and I have my glasses on! :D

lol

That's called a SHADOW

silly peoples.. otherwise..the poor ones on the end on only have one ear each

no no no no no ... the ones at the end too have their tiny ears ... looook carefully .... see????

*trying her most convincing look*

but I take the silly as a compliment :)

Yeah. They have two ears. It's just more noticeable when there is a long string of them. Like itty bitty super duper teeny tiny ears on either side of their heads between the mouth and the eyes.

"I hope we can still be friends" is perhaps the saddest phrase in English.

You know, I think the most fortunate thing that often happens to me when I get into a situation like that is the objectivity it brings.

Much of the time when the love is gone and my brain is actually working I realize that the person I once loved isn't even the type of person I want to associate myself with. If the relationship fell apart due to people not being truthful or keeping their word - being selfish and walking all over others...well that isn't someone I'm interested in keeping as a friend. My true friends wouldn't do that to me.

And that realization is like gold. Once you get there, it doesn't hurt anymore because you realize the other person really is a huge asshat.

There's saying you "know" something in your mind, but it's altogether something else to know it in your heart.

If you have to get along because of friends or children, I prefer civility and tolerance over trying to be friends with someone like that.

*hugs* Sweetheart. Best of luck with your babes.:rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back