Best father-daughter incest stories...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I didn't challenge myself not to, all of my erotic stories would be incest to tell you the truth. I sprinkle some into my non-erotic stories, but as it is in the case of Jaime and Cersei, most characters (in mainstream lit) who commit incest are villains (well, Jaime changes so that's debatable, but you get what I mean), or it's abusive. I read one for young adults actually called Forbidden, but the sex was very minimal. And even when I'm at my least explicit/most romantic, my sex is usually maximal ;-)

You could consider making things feel incestuous and daring your reader's minds to go there without actually writing in the incest. For example, they could just be naked around each other for some reason. Or they could share a bond that's just a little more close than most people would normally feel comfortable with.

There's a scene in Sex in the City where one of the women walks into the bathroom to find her boyfriend is in the bath and his mother is just sitting nearby, chatting with him. She freaks out but he explains later that bath time was the only time growing up that he really got to spend time with her and it's not sexual (or is it)?

You could consider making things feel incestuous and daring your reader's minds to go there without actually writing in the incest. For example, they could just be naked around each other for some reason. Or they could share a bond that's just a little more close than most people would normally feel comfortable with.

There's a scene in Sex in the City where one of the women walks into the bathroom to find her boyfriend is in the bath and his mother is just sitting nearby, chatting with him. She freaks out but he explains later that bath time was the only time growing up that he really got to spend time with her and it's not sexual (or is it)?

The series began with the idea writing a story about a father giving his daughter her first tattoo, and she gets topless for it. In Ink, he practices tattoo magic, and tattooing sessions become a way for them to interact sexually, after their initial encounter at her home. And then there's the whole master/apprentice relationship on top of that. Their intimacy and incestuous relationship is fairly intertwined, which is why I'm going to shift things around slowly and see what happens. Incest isn't the plot focus, just a large part of the romance and bit of the plot at this point.

I appreciate everyone's varying feedback. I'm sure about the character Alice's development from 'victim' to heroine and the action scenes/ fantasy elements, and that's the main thing I'm trying to highlight. I'd rather her sexual relationship(s) enhance rather than distract from it no matter what.

That'll do it.

Originally, it was accepted, but the underage rule was later extended to include role playing. :eek:

ETA: Another of the series might be the dirtiest story on the site. Little Mandy is 18 years old and she and her father like to have incestuous sex. One day she is fucking another young woman and her father joins them and she uses a strapon in his ass.

Last edited:
Hindi incest story reader and female needing role play partner

If some one ready to edit or read and review Hindi incest stories, please contact me
Also if some female wants role play partner feel free to contact me

Last edited:
The series began with the idea writing a story about a father giving his daughter her first tattoo, and she gets topless for it. In Ink, he practices tattoo magic, and tattooing sessions become a way for them to interact sexually, after their initial encounter at her home. And then there's the whole master/apprentice relationship on top of that.
I'm uneasy with father-daughter because power asymmetry. He controlled her early life; does he control her still? I'm uneasy with the father instigating the sex; creepy. Much less creepy IMHO if lusty daughter seduces naive dad (and maybe his brothers), or if she fucks him to save his life.

I'm uneasy with father-daughter because power asymmetry. He controlled her early life; does he control her still? I'm uneasy with the father instigating the sex; creepy. Much less creepy IMHO if lusty daughter seduces naive dad (and maybe his brothers), or if she fucks him to save his life.

It's an admittedly fucked up relationship- which was the core of the story I wanted to tell. Kiernan's never really meant to be the good guy.The magic was an add on, as a way of showing the alchemy of pain and love.
I appreciate your feedback.

Last edited:

You're kind of kink shaming here. The point is that it's a story. People like to fantasize about shit they wouldn't actually do in real life.

Last edited:

Much less so in stories on this site. Remember, she must be an adult to be included in a story here.

Much less so in stories on this site. Remember, she must be an adult to be included in a story here.
Indeed, but IRL girls can be dependent on Daddys (and boys on Mommys) into their majority. That's infamous in Italy. A controlling parent seducing a dependent offspring isn't my cuppa. I'd see that as a trigger for escape. Dad screws daughter home from college; daughter sooner-or-later heads for the hills. That's a quite different dynamic from saucy daughter seduces naive or distracted dad, or some conceit drives them together dramatically or romantically.

In the case of my story it's more 'estranged dad with sordid past returns to teach sassy 23 yo daughter magic to smite her ancient enemies and years worth of confused feelings take over' but that won't really fit into a tag line. I'd rather neither party be truly naive.
Edit- and the three brothers are Dub, Dother and Dian from Celtic myth, not related to the father

Last edited:
You're kind of kink shaming here. The point is that it's a story. People like to fantasize about shit they wouldn't actually do in real life.
I'm not shaming, just saying I'm uneasy writing dad-initiated sex... unless there's a (to me) believable trigger.

In the case of my story it's more 'estranged dad with sordid past returns to teach sassy 23 yo daughter magic to smite her ancient enemies and years worth of confused feelings take over' but that won't really fit into a tag line. I'd rather neither party be truly naive.
An estranged or unknown father (or mother) works for me and I've written such. I haven't yet done an estranged-dad-returns-to-screw-daughter tale but I could cook one. Maybe parallel tales of estranged parents returning, the lost-Mom and lost-Dad versions. Nobody is nice.

Indeed, but IRL girls can be dependent on Daddys (and boys on Mommys) into their majority. That's infamous in Italy. A controlling parent seducing a dependent offspring isn't my cuppa. I'd see that as a trigger for escape. Dad screws daughter home from college; daughter sooner-or-later heads for the hills. That's a quite different dynamic from saucy daughter seduces naive or distracted dad, or some conceit drives them together dramatically or romantically.

I don't think I've ever written anything about Daddy taking advantage of daughter, although I do have one where he does, but is her stepfather. Sometimes I have one where it's a mutual thing and sometimes I have the daughter as the aggressor. One of my favorites has the granddaughter as the aggressor.

Last edited:

It is and beautiful. both touching themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back