Short Shorts

So do you guys like the "Daisy Dukes'" with the visable pockets? Or prefer not seeing the pockets?

Not much attention to pockets from me, I'm afraid. I prefer to see girls with shorts reaching up to just below the ass.

I prefer to see the shorts struggling to contain the ass rather than cheek spilling out.

tumblr_oc2dipP8Ei1vacysno1_500.jpg

The 80s were a magical time for shirt shorts..

Ooh baby..

Attachments

• 2e4db7232859c9a54a7172d03fe67f6b.jpg
    2e4db7232859c9a54a7172d03fe67f6b.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
Not much attention to pockets from me, I'm afraid. I prefer to see girls with shorts reaching up to just below the ass.

I prefer to see the shorts struggling to contain the ass rather than cheek spilling out.
The more cheek that shows the better for me/us, on either women or men!

One reason to love short shorts: somehow it still flies under the radar when it comes to how revealing people think it is.

Saw two young ladies shopping around when waiting for my wife in the fitting room. Said that one dress was too short and another top for being too revealing but I'm pretty sure the shorts that one of them is trying out will be shorter and more revealing than the one they are already wearing. Somehow people tend to think of it as "Cute" or "casual" rather than sexy.

Back