Threesomes?

Your choice(s) for a threesome?


  • Total voters
    1,795
I heard a lot of horror stories about how hard this is to achieve for a lot of people, mostly because people aren't good at multi-tasking and one person is usually plenty for anyone. However, the hubby and I however have been active in a ménage à trois for about two months now, and we enjoy ourselves every time! For me it was a wonderful change of pace because I'm bisexual and had never had the chance to enjoy another woman before.

I like the idea of a MMF threesome, but he isn't interested in that. We have a good thing going now so I count my blessings and don't bother pushing him about it.


Good for you two! My first experience was a FMF when I was in college years ago...it was a complete, and wonderful, surprise! It was after a 2nd date with a sweet girl. We were in her dorm room and her room-mate came in unexpectedly. With a sweet smile she actually asked if she could join us! I had no idea my date was bisexual. Suffice to say it was wonderful for a few months, we parted a mutual friends, and that was that. Years later, married, and trying new things I've been involved again in the occasional FMF and one MFM. The former are always good. The latter I went into with some trepidation, but she was so open, and so aroused by the attention of two men that it moved on without a problem to a wonderful conclusion.

Good luck!
 
I had my first threesome a month ago. MMF. It was awesome. It came out of no where. We all had a bit of drink in us. Nothing happened between the other guy and I. But the girl had a great time, that is for sure.

Hopefully we will do it again soon.
 
the best present i got for xmas from my hubby and girlfriend were soregasms.
 
I'd love to try a MFF threesome with my husband and another woman and also a FFF threesome. I'm also starting to fantasize about being with another man but I would be very very very picky and I think it would have to be foursome situation with the right sexy couple. 😉
 
No I just don't enjoy women sexually that's all but the guy enjoyed it and that's all that really mattered.
 
We have had a couple MFM threesomes, first one kinda just happened. We had the best sex between us for the next month after that. The second time we did it was with same male friend. My wife loved the DP action and it was the best feeling to look her in the eye while another man was screwing her give her a soft kiss and say love you babe. We want to do it again. MFM and FMF even a full couple to swing with. Any Manitoba, Canadians looking for same?

We have enjoyed many MFM threesomes now but our first experience wasn't planned either. A male friend of ours was staying over one weekend and we were all relaxing in the hot tub when sexual desires took over. My wife enjoyed our attention so much that she had the best sex for ages. The next day she said she felt sore but it was worth it. Over the weeks that followed the three of us enjoyed sex together and I confess that I was turned on by the sight of his big dick pounding away inside her wet pussy. We explored our sexuality and my wife also enjoyed the DP action. Since that time we have embraced swinging and my wife has also enjoyed a gang bang with six guys which I never thought she would agree to.
 
I prefer MMF because I enjoy seeing the men touch and interact, we've done a couple of those. We did an impromptu MFM, fun but I like it if I'm sucking another guy's cock while being ducked by my boyfriend if my boyfriend can bend down and suck the cock with me. We very much enjoy doing that.
 
I'm straight, but think want my first to be MMF. I mean if I wanted to disappoint two people I'd move back in with my parents.
 
Back
Top