The Catacombs of the China Pearl

She sighed as her arms were freed, the strain on her arms, shoulders and back slowly fading as each knot came loose. Her wings freed, she turned to him at his prompting and smiled when his lips touched her wrists. Encircling him with her arms, she hugged him briefly before allowing him to lead her away.

Hot oil massage... That sounds wonderful...

Her eyes roam over the device standing before her... her head cocked as she wondered what it was used for and what he had planned.
 
Seeing that inquisitive cock of her head I can't help but smile.

" A lesson for another day Miss VT. for now it will merely be your masseuses table. "

My hands encircle that trim little waist as I lift the petite beauty as if she where as light as a feather..

" Shall we start with your back or your front Miss?"

As I await her answer I slowly begin the warming process . the aromatic essences of the oils slowly filling the chamber playing at the edges of her senses slowly softly intoxicating. Give me your wrist VT!

a dip a cedar strip into the oil and let a single drop fall to the upturned inside of VT's wrist.

To hot or to cool Miss?
 
She settles down on top of the table as she takes in the scent of the oils, picking out the top note from the mixture with a smile. She lifts her hand at his request as she ponders where to begin her massage.

It's perfectly. Can we start on my back first...?

She withdraws her hand and rolls over, showing the soft curve of her derriere illuminated by the lone torch of the room.
 
Halo gasps with delight at the scene, covering her mouth as she realizes that voices can echo in this chamber. She continues her vigil of watchful waiting behind the pillar, quite enamored with the vision of pain and pleasure melded before her.
 
It's perfectly. Can we start on my back first...?

" Certainly Miss VT. "

I pause for a moment to savor the naked perfection of her body as she leisurely reclines on the rack. The soft golden light of the flickering torch caressing her back, the seductive curve of her derrière, and the strong seductive lines of her sculptured legs. Hot oil drizzled flows down the sinuous column of her spine to pool in the little divit at its base. My strong hands gently spread the oil over the soft supple plain of VT's back and shoulders. Slowly sensually the pressure increases as I work the knots and stiffness from her muscles. My touch both therapeutic and sensual at the same time. Slowly, seductively they work lower. the tips of my fingers fleetingly caress the seductive swell of her breasts tempt and encircle that tiny waist. A teasing little slap to that firm derrière as my message becomes more sensual tha n therapeutic.
 
The heated oil trickled down her back and when his strong hands splayed across her shoulders, she let out a soft sigh of content.

Her eyes fluttered to a close as she luxuriated in his touch. She felt the coils of tension tense and release in an exquisite parody to her previous climax. There was a barely audible purr as his hands caressed the curve of her breasts, a purr cut short by the gasp when his hand swatted her derriere.
 
Such a pretty purr you have Miss!

V T's EEEK at the firm swat to her derrière brings a smile to my lips. A soft kiss and a little nip to the crimson print of my hand on that seductive firm little bum. Then a again strong hands working tight and tired muscles of V T's strong legs. Fingers kneading the muscles of her thighs, teasingly, fleetingly, brushing tempting and exciting her puffy labia still hot and wet with her recent passion. Those seductive caresses promising such dark pleasure only to flit away leaving the memory of their touch as they work down her long sculptured legs to sensually massage the seductive curve of her calve before working the knots out of her dainty foot. A kiss pressed to the sole of VT's foot . Then my hands move to her other leg as they begin a slow sensually seductive massage that creeps ever so slowly to the source of this young beauty's burning desire.
 
She relaxes once more as his hands return to ease the sting from his slap. A soft smile graces her features as she pillows her head on her arms. She recognizes the release of stress that comes with the knowing strokes of his hand... but also the rise of another kind of tension that tightens in her body, emanating from her loins.

She fights to stay still as he takes up a foot and begins to work the knots loose there... she stifles a giggle as her foot twitches in his hand. When he finally released her foot, she sighed with relief as his hands slowly moved to her other leg.

Moving up higher her body tingles with anticipation... her thoughts were a whirlwind of questions in contrast to the relaxed body on the table....what would he do? he was obviously implying more... would it be now? would I have to wait? would he taunt me...? make me want? or....
 
V T's soft giggles linger I can feel her body relaxing and yet there is an underlying tension that mounts, the sweet intoxicating fragrance of her youthful arousal grows stronger, her body ripe ready for the plucking and yet I terry my hands working her muscles become more sensual, more intimate in there touch. He lets VT here his labored breathing feel the heat of his body sop close to hers as He works her plyable flesh his body presses to her legs. fingers graze her sex. linger then dart away.


" Time to turn over Miss VT."
 
She could feel him press against her, evidence of his own needs and as he touched her skin, prompting her to roll over... she languidly pulls herself up and wraps her arms around his neck.

Can you really wait to have your desires sated...?

She draws a kiss from his lips, letting the lingering taste of her mouth make it's imprint across his. She presses her body against his, letting him feel the softness of her skin, her curves that are oh so tortuously close.
 
Can you really wait to have your desires sated...?

The way she draws me to her the caress of her soft skin to my body the feel of her ripe sinuous curves so tempting , so seductive. Her question redundant as I know she can feel my arousal yearning to be free, yearning to possess her once more. The sweetness of her lips her kiss the warmth of her mouth and the haunting summer wine taste that lingers on my lips and tongue.

" But your Massage Miss VT."

no my naught Kitten must wait must desire what is for the moment denied her. Gently insistently I ease this young goddess back till she reclines once more on her hard unyielding couch. Dark haunting eyes hold hers as I pick up the little vial of warm oil. the golden amber oil seeks the pale golden hues of her flawless skin its warm caress envelops her breasts, clings to her taunt rosebud nipples to pool in her naval. then my hands strong and knowing begin the sensual massage of her quivering belly fingers and thumbs splayed wide as I work up towards the firm rise of her breasts.
 
Smooth hands, made smoother by the warm oil was maddening as they caressed her body. Just enough pressure to relax ... and drive her to frustration.

Is this a new form of torment for both of us? A competition or a kind of - see how long one can last before they pounce?

She grins up at him as his hands worked up to the rise of her breasts, the suspense agonizing as he leaves both of their satisfaction in the air.
 
Such an impish gleam in those soft dark eyes, kitten's body arching towards the strong caress of my hands as they graze her firm breasts. Fingers working, massaging, intimately, caressing. Now brushing, teasing, exciting, taunt rosebud nipples. Arms drawn above her head strong fingers working out the knots the hands sensually, seductively retracting their path, down again across Kitten's quivering belly to graze the soft moist folds of her sweet caste body, a single finger slides along those moist lips before curling and cleaving into kitten to torment her throbbing clit driving her to the brink of the abyss, and yet denying her what she wants till she asks so sweetly for her hearts desire.
 
She purrs to his seductive ministrations and groans as his finger dips to taunt her... In her frustration, she sits up on the rack and pulls him in to meet her lips. Her kiss was fiery and demanding as her hands traced the buttons of his shirt. She nipped his lower lip in mock imitation of the caress then sting of his lash.

None of this stalling... You know exactly what I want... and your fingers are not it.

She growls as her fingers attack his buttons with a vengeance, forcing their surrender to her merciless assault. Using the loose shirt to pull him in, she presses her body to his as she slips off the rack to stand before him. A soft moan fills the cavernous room as her hardened nipples warm against his skin.
 
Halo slides her hand down her body as she watches the scene unfold...Biting her lip, she begins to touch herself as she enjoys the show, a true voyeur, she's also getting off on thinking the others may not even be aware they're being watched...
 
VT's primal little growl the way she eagerly works at the buttons of my shirt pulling me to her punctuates the dark desire I see in her eyes. The urgent press of Vt's supple and sensually oiled body to mine is to hard to resist. and there is an answering dark hunger in my own eyes as they meet hers.

So my fingers are not enough Miss VT....."

My voice a dark sensual taunt.

Well then what is it you want Miss?

I roll my hips to hers my groin rubbing teasing taunting this dark haired beauty. and leaving no doubt that I want her as much as she wants me.
 
The glint in her eyes match his as her hands trail down to caress the his skin with her heated hands. Wrapping her arms around him she presses her body against his, rubbing the hardened nipples against him...

What do you think? I want to be hit with the passionate onslaught of a hurricane... nothing mundane for me Monsieur!

Her fingers trail around to tug playfully against his belt as she grinds back against his groin. Her lips nip and kiss his with all the playful and passion intertwined in their caress.
 
"Ah, oui mademoiselle VT nothing mundane pour vous."

The dark hunger in my eyes flares as I speak the feel of her body the wanton way this dark beauty arches her hips to mine as she shamelessly presses her breasts and taunt nipples to my bare chest. My fingers knot in her dark silken mane as my lips crushes to hers. Teeth nipping at her lower lip, my tongue plunging into her sweet mouth as I sweep her into my arms. Baring Vt down on to the rack our primal kiss deepens, Her hands stretched above her head and dainty wrists captured, bound, imprisoned.

Our kiss ended our lips reluctantly part, desperately clinging to each other's till the last possible moment. Sensual little kisses as light as the brush of an angel's wing caress V T's silken skin. Sharp little seductive lover's nip erotically trail over her neck and breasts. leaving their crimsons marks in their wake as they float down across her quivering belly.

" I shall rack you and use your body for my pleasure Miss."


" Now it is the turn of her trim little ankles to be captured bound and imprisoned. soon the dark beauty will be helpless. her last chance to escape quickly slipping form V T's grasp.
 
She groans against his kiss, the crushing weight of his desire as he bears down. Somewhere in the nips, tongue and lips of his kiss her wrists were once more captured. Her arms strain against the restraint on the rack, not to find escape but rather to test the limits of her boundaries.

She purrs as his lips blaze a trail of crimson nips down across her belly, the light bites that mark her merely adding fuel to the blaze of her desire. His lips press to her sex, just long enough for him to sample her nectar and taunt her need before he captures one ankle than the other to secure her to the rack. Captured once more, she glances up at CG with her trademark grin...


Do your worst...

She purrs. (One can almost see the pointy ears and tail!)
 
"As you wish my sweet"

Those trim ankles now securely bound, the dark beauty of her silken mane forming a wild halo for her flawless angelic face. My fingers teasingly trail up VT's legs lovingly caress the moist puffy folds of her smoldering sex, wet with the sweet nectar of her sinfully shameless desire.

"I shall use you as I please for my pleasure Miss VT and for your own dark lust."

Teasingly I curl my fingers into her chaste young body giving her a taste of what she desires.

''Oh That's right you din not want my fingers."

They slip from her was that soft sensual purr now a little gasped moan of lost?

click, click, click.......

Each soft click draws VT's magnificent body tighter. A pillow slipped under the small of her back tilts her hips up baring her to me for easier penetration. Now I slowly strip out of the rest of my clothing letting my little kitten wait and anticipate what is to come. my eyes dark pools of lust feasting on her naked vulnerability.
 
Her body writhes to the touch of his fingers teasing, as the soft moan drips from her lips as his fingers curl into her sex... His fingers slip out just as fast as they slipped in, changing the purr of pleasure into a groan of frustration. yes... she didn't want his fingers... but he was so taunting!

She bite down on the complaint as the restraints tightened her body across the rack. A few soft clicks later she found herself completely immovable, pulled to the limits of what her body can stretch. A wave of unease washes over her as her freedom is stripped from her hands... along with a wave of lust, knowing that she was at the whims of his desire.

She pushes the unease aside as she watches him strip down, gradually piece after piece of clothing vanished to reveal him to her, even in disrobing he taunted her needs... making her impatient as she feasted on his naked arousal.

She swallowed hard, as her tongue snaked across her lips hungrily, for a moment she was at an indecision... wanting her fill... but also wanting to taste... but that was his choice what pleasure he took from her... was it not?
 
So young, so gorgeous, as V T lies there her body stretched and on display for my pleasure the pillow at the small of her back tilting her hips up her moist little pussy begging for attention. A wicked smile bows my lips as she so seductively lets her tongue snaked across her lips hungrily, The need burning in her smoldering eyes and yet I see the conflict there. and I can guess at its cause.

" Why chose one or the other kitten when you can have both?"

Devilish merriment dances in my eyes as I climb up on to the rack straddling her chest and let the tip of my erection tease those moist ripe lips.
 
The smile on her face matched the merriment in his eyes as her lips kissed the tip of his erection. Her tongue snaked out to caress the velvet tip, circling, exploring, and tasting him while her eyes watched his reaction to her touch. Her heated breath washed over him as her lips slowly opened and the crown of his lust vanished into the warmth of her mouth.

She suckled and tongued in turn before her head started to bob along his length. Her head moved at an agonizing pace, limited by the restraints on her body as she taunted him, driving him to press his hips forward and fill her mouth with his shaft. She persisted with her work until the cavern rumbled with the growls and groans of his pleasure...
 
At the first sensual touch of VT's naughty little tongue a smile bows my lips.

"Such a naughty Kitten!"

My voice deep husky as her lips part and "O" around the head of my shaft. There is a dark hungering look in her soft brown eyes as she lifts her head her ripe moist "O"ed lips sliding down the length of my shaft.. My hips roll to meet her suckling mouth , filling her taking her as her head eagerly bobs up and down along the length of my shat'. with an obscene little "POP" I slip from that heavenly mouth. There is a dark haunted hunger in my lust glazed eyes as My body slides down her bound supple form. The velvet tip of my moist cock, moisten by VT's own dark hunger, presses to her then slips inside her tight embrace. a roll of my hips, a thrust and I calm her hot pussy for my pleasure.

"So kitten wants to be taken ridden hard dose she?"

A hard thrust and She is fully impaled my groin grinds against hers.
 
He pulls from her hungry lips, only to draw near another hungering need. A roll of his hips and he claims her. The moan from her lips breaks into a gasp as she tremors from the hard thrust of his hips.

yess.... the word escapes her lips in a hiss of pleasure as her body revels in the depth of his claiming.

more!

Her wild lustful gaze demand more from him through half lidded eyes, bidding, screaming, begging for more of what he holds before her.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top