The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Kim.

And, yes, Mark. Things are well amongst the blooms. Thanks for asking.

Be still my heart. Just had this image of your gorgeous form stretched out over a bed of blossoms.

Not too bad ... especially now that the weather is getting liveable

I hear ya, man. Played hooky this afternoon and shot hoops with a few buddies. Felt good to be out there.

<plops down on the couch in front of the fire and pulls throw over self... this naked stuff leaves a gal with a chill.>

<plops down on the couch in front of the fire and pulls throw over self... this naked stuff leaves a gal with a chill.>

*crawls under the throw and works on warming you up - parts of you anyways*

Evening peeps!

Good evening Nekkideers! :D

I see the pretty women are well represented tonight. :kiss:

How y'all doin'?

Safe!

Haven't seen you naked in awhile ;)

Good evening! How are you this fine Friday?

you waited to long to warm me up yourself...

hi safe... my, you're very snuggly. ;)

How y'all doin'?

We be fine. I'm sitting here on the Amymiesters lap, watching the kids swin around (I'm a bad mommy = they are skipping baths and get to swim instead), getting stupid on margaritas and watching the sunset.

How goes it with ya'll?

We be fine. I'm sitting here on the Amymiesters lap, watching the kids swin around (I'm a bad mommy = they are skipping baths and get to swim instead), getting stupid on margaritas and watching the sunset.

How goes it with ya'll?

Hi to Amy. :rose:

Shoot! I wash up in the pool all the time. Chlorine's better than soap for removin' the days dirt.

I'm bushed, but content. Worked all day cleaning the pool, pool cage and patio furniture. Gotta love that pressure washer. :D

Man, what a lucky throw...

*crawls under the throw and works on warming you up - parts of you anyways*

Evening peeps!

Ah, pretty Bet. Our few brief encounters have been bliss. How are you tonight?

How y'all doin'?

Hey, Tom. Good to see you.

Tired, but with a feeling of accomplishment. Got some heavy work done today, but now it's done.

Aren't you the sweetest thing. :kiss:

Good job, Tom. Oh and I owe you some comments on another fine job....I'll reply tomorrow. :rose:

doing well, but getting sleepy. :rolleyes:

good to see you are done with the bulk of the work. now just the fun stuff, right?

I wish...DW's got a Honey-Do list that never ends. Lincoln freed all the slaves but one. ;)

Hi to Amy. :rose:

Shoot! I wash up in the pool all the time. Chlorine's better than soap for removin' the days dirt.

I'm bushed, but content. Worked all day cleaning the pool, pool cage and patio furniture. Gotta love that pressure washer. :D

We've got a salt water system, so no clorine needed, but if they stink in the morning I'll thow them back in the pool!

I don't need to even clean the pool either. We need to keep Juan the Gay Pool Boy gainfully employeed ya know. Wanna borrow him? He looks good (according to him) strutting his stuff in that damn hot pink speedo of his...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back