He's Not My President

Who's President is he?

• Long live the king!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hillary Rodham Clinton will win in 2020

• I voted for Ross Perot

• Where's my parrot? Who's George Washington?

• Is Barrack Obama really Pewty Cat?

• He slept w/his daughter - that's what they say.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • California will secceede from the Union.

• There's 52, I mean 57, states in the USA.

• I'm an illegal alien and cannot vote on this pole.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Exercising my constitutional rights by not voting, therefore I'm right about everything.

• Total voters

Captainnumnuts

Literotica Guru
I've considered starting a poll of the political persuasion. 1st I'll have to decide who's president I'm talking about. Then I'll have to find the Politics Board. There's technical difficulties. Thanks for your patients.

1480018772320.png

Q: Why is the animal called a hippopotamus?
A: Because it has big hips, and its potamus ain't so small, either.

Better a smart-ass than a dumb-ass.

You're pretty chic yourself, baby.

But she's world-famous in Warsaw!

:cool:

Q: Is Trump your president?
A1: If you worship the God-Emperor, yes.
A2: If you despise the illegitimate faker, no.
A3: If you're building a viable future, who cares?

California will be thrown out of the Union and be annexed by Mexico.

California will be thrown out of the Union and be annexed by Mexico.
California will buy the rest of the Union in a debt-for-stock swap and sell Florida to a consortium of Cubans and Colombians.

Since The Donald is the only POTUS we have, he's my president and that of everybody else in the country. :eek:

Since The Donald is the only POTUS we have, he's my president and that of everybody else in the country. :eek:
He seems to be having some difficulty filling the role. Sad. Of course he was rejected by a majority of voters, who likely don't see him as THEIR president. This is the problem with a system that rewards losers.

He seems to be having some difficulty filling the role. Sad. Of course he was rejected by a majority of voters, who likely don't see him as THEIR president. This is the problem with a system that rewards losers.

TRAITOR! Turn yourself in now! ;)

EVERYBODY was rejected by a majority of the voters, including Trump's chief competition.

TRAITOR! Turn yourself in now! ;)
IIRC you called for a nation formally at war with the US to stage a nuclear attack on the US. That meets the constitutional definition of treason. Maybe Kim will offer you asylum.

EVERYBODY was rejected by a majority of the voters, including Trump's chief competition.
The candidate with the most votes (but not mine) lost the game. A loser took the prize. Quite a pickle, isn't it? Is the US political-electoral system a well-running machine? Ha. Maybe it needs a fix, not just more oil and sawdust. Or shall we accept that it always runs in failure mode and will never do better than limp along?

Or to make "the consent of the governed" more clear, perhaps we can stop disenfranchising masses of citizens, and encourage universal voting, in non-gerrymandered districts. And make candidates work for every single ballot. Stop rewarding losers. If you don't get the most votes, better luck next time.

The candidate with the most votes (but not mine) lost the game.

Donald Trump got the most votes.

304 to Clintons 227.

A loser took the prize. Quite a pickle, isn't it? Is the US political-electoral system a well-running machine? Ha. Maybe it needs a fix, not just more oil and sawdust. Or shall we accept that it always runs in failure mode and will never do better than limp along?

It does need a fix and modernizing, but it doesn't need to be made into a simple majority mob rule shit hole.

Or to make "the consent of the governed" more clear, perhaps we can stop disenfranchising masses of citizens, and encourage universal voting, in non-gerrymandered districts. And make candidates work for every single ballot. Stop rewarding losers. If you don't get the most votes, better luck next time.

DJT has the consent of the governed.....he very clearly won the election.

Losing the game isn't disenfranchisement....your team couldn't win anything outside a couple of dark blue dots almost exclusively along the coasts because dark blue has come totally un-fucking hinged from reality and most of the rest of the country. That's what they get for undermining democracy to try and shove HRC down everyones throats.

Team (D) can win, they just gotta do better than HRC or any other establishment cold war era republicrats ....which shouldn't be hard if they just ease up off the elitism and partisanship a tad.

The candidate with the most votes (but not mine) lost the game. A loser took the prize. Quite a pickle, isn't it? Is the US political-electoral system a well-running machine? Ha. Maybe it needs a fix, not just more oil and sawdust. Or shall we accept that it always runs in failure mode and will never do better than limp along?

The winner is the person who takes he prize. If you mean Trump was a loser because he did not get a majority of the votes, then all the candidates were losers.

The system did not fail. The person who was the winner of the presidential election, in accordance with the Constitution, is now in he White House.

What mass of citizens was disenfranchised? Universal voting by citizens is already strongly encouraged, but some choose not to vote. Aliens, either legal or illegal, are not allowed to vote, nor are felons in some states. Gerrymandering has nothing to do with presidential elections. All the electors in every state are chosen by the voters in those states.

Do you believe, as you seem to be saying, that electors should be chosen by congressional district rather than by state? If they were, Dems would hardly ever win. Now, they win by huge margins in cities such as Chicago and SF and lose by small margins in districts in more rural areas. The huge margins are enough to outweigh the small margins

Donald Trump got the most votes.

304 to Clintons 227.

It does need a fix and modernizing, but it doesn't need to be made into a simple majority mob rule shit hole.

DJT has the consent of the governed.....he very clearly won the election.

Losing the game isn't disenfranchisement....your team couldn't win anything outside a couple of dark blue dots almost exclusively along the coasts because dark blue has come totally un-fucking hinged from reality and most of the rest of the country. That's what they get for undermining democracy to try and shove HRC down everyones throats.

Team (D) can win, they just gotta do better than HRC or any other establishment cold war era republicrats ....which shouldn't be hard if they just ease up off the elitism and partisanship a tad.

It wouldn't even be a majority, just a plurality, unless there were some kind of runoff process in place.

I don't understand why some of these answers are options in this poll.

What does whether California succeeding have to do with whether you consider Donald Trump the president or not.

Also the question needs to be more straight-forward.

It should be:

Do you consider Donald Trump to be the president of the United States or not.

The options to answer should be something like this:
1.) Yes
2.) No
3.) Yes but I voted for the other person (Hillary) and sadly he did win the position.
4.) Yes but I didn't vote in 2016 so if he is POTUS its not my fault.

I can't vote in this poll because I can't understand why any of the options given are even included in it.

Trump hasn't been "my" president ever since his New Year's Tweet from 2016:

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

Apparently I'm his "enemy."

When has Trump ever said he's President for all, or extended graciousness to the "losers" he defeated?

He's only President for those who are loyal to him, he's said so himself.

Trump hasn't been "my" president ever since his New Year's Tweet from 2016:

Apparently I'm his "enemy."

When has Trump ever said he's President for all, or extended graciousness to the "losers" he defeated?

He's only President for those who are loyal to him, he's said so himself.

Well aren't you???:confused:

He hasn't...why should he?

Cite? I bet you're making that shit up....;)

The system did not fail. The person who was the winner of the presidential election, in accordance with the Constitution, is now in he White House.
Tromp was rejected by most voters. He lost. HRC gained more votes. She won. Except those votes don't count. Voters don't count. We, the People, are irrelevant.

A candidate could take 270 electoral votes and the presidency with just 23% of the popular vote. Should such a loser 'win'? Would their victory be accepted by the vast majority? Would the consent of the governed be obtained? I think not.

Tromp won the game. He did not win the nation. We see the ensuing shitstorm. Is this how you want your nation to operate?

Back