An Exchange Student, An Exchange of Sexuality (closed to tamgreen)

An unexpected flood of emotion surged through Jamie, just from Adrian saying his name. It wasn't slut or bitch, but Jamie. It might have been that he was reading too much into this, but it made him think that maybe this was more than just a crazy roleplay. Adrian wasn't removing him from the equation by reducing him to a label, a thing. And he wasn't just using him to get off - he was acknowledging and granting what Jamie desired. That simple sentence took the whole affair out of fantasy and injected a bit of reality into it. Jamie felt accepted, and it was an incredible feeling.

And now Adrian was petting his hair, making physical contact other than the purely sexual. Jamie wanted to say his name in return, say Adrian, I want you, but his mouth was too busy to say anything.

Jamie wrapped his lips tightly around the thick shaft and swirled his tongue around, slurping away at his treat as if devouring an ice cream. He bobbed up and down on the delectable flesh enthusiastically, and then slowed, sighing contentedly as he revelled in the affection of Adrian's caressing hand. He licked up and down the sides of the older man's shaft, painting him with saliva, and dove down to lap at his balls a bit before returning to the blowjob in earnest.
 
.

Adrian moaned with pleasure as he felt a mouth, a tongue, a pair of lips make love to his shaft. His eyes were closed, and he was in heaven. He wasn't thinking of who was sucking it, be it Clare, Ginny or Jamie.

Those thoughts were lost as he inhaled deeply with longing, with a pleasure He reached out and placed his hand on the back of Jamie's head, as he started to thrust gently into the willing mouth.

"Ohhhh Gawd that's good..."

He even lost track of time as he leant back in the garden chair, the sun on his face, a pair of lips wrapped around his cock. He wasn't sure how long he Jamie had been sucking him, 5 minute or ten, but he knew now he was close.

And then his back tightened, tensed before he made a violent thrust groaning deeply as he did so.
 
"Mmmm," Jamie moaned, feeling him near his release. He slid both hands up Adrian's stomach and chest, finding his nipples through his shirt. He pinched and twisted them, smiling around the older man's thick cock as he felt his body tense even more at the contact.

The first eager stream nailed the back of Jamie's throat. He eased off just a little then, letting the next barrage flood his tongue so he could taste it fully. Then, he pulled back and shut his eyes, aiming the rest of it so it covered his face like sweet frosting. God, there was so much of it... what a rush it was to make a man cum like this. He grinned like an idiot and finally opened his eyes, kissing and lapping the tip of his tongue at the slit to clean up Adrian's last dribbles. He inclined his messy face toward the man with a dreamy expression.

"Take a picture," he breathed, massaging Adrian's thighs affectionately. "I want you never to forget my slutty face and how much I love your cum."
 
.

Adrian lent back in the chair and tried to relax, trying to divert his mind, his thoughts elsewhere trying to delay the inevitable.

But he didn't succeed as his body tensed, feeling Jamie's hands on his chest, caressing his chest, nipples through his shirt.

His body tightened before h groaned, depositing his seed into Jamie's willing mouth. He opened his eyes as he felt his cock moving, and suddenly he saw that Jamie was taking, wanting a facial.

"Oh Fuck Jamie.. you are a cum slut aren't you?"

Jamie just nodded before he replied to Adrian's accusation.

"Take a picture," he breathed, massaging Adrian's thighs affectionately. "I want you never to forget my slutty face and how much I love your cum."

Adrian reached for his phone and saw the text from Clare. Shit, he thought shes on her way.

He quickly took a photo or two before he replied.

"Where else would you like my cum slut? Where else would you like to cum?"

"And we better go and clear up, Clares on her way.
 
"Shit," Jamie exhaled, breathing raggedly from his efforts. He stood up shakily, wondering what would happen when Clare arrived. Wondering if things would be awkward... whether there would be a fight, hurt feelings, resentment. Whether he'd have to find another place to stay.

But for now, he needed the fantasy, as Adrian seemed to.

He licked his lips, and started gathering up dribbles of cum with his finger and licking them away. "There's nowhere on your body I wouldn't love cumming, and then licking up my mess. And I want your cum everywhere. Drown me in it, Daddy. And maybe... maybe..."

He trailed off, feeling suddenly a little bashful, a little nervous. He walked ahead of Adrian into the kitchen and glanced back coyly over his shoulder, his hand reaching back to trace the curve of his ass in sight of the older man.

"Maybe... way up inside me?"
 
.

Adrian quickly stood up following Jamie's lead as he listened. Jamie clearly was keen to take more of his cum, and possibly even up his bum. Would he want to fuck him up there he asked?

A few years ago that thought would have been an instant no. But he was maturing, mellowing. He also had remembered the first time he had anal sex after university with Ruth. She was, with hindsight an open-minded nymph who he often wondered what she was doing now. Sex between them was great but outside the bedroom, they got to a stage where they argued over everything...

But after her comments regarding bareback both in her pussy and his anus, he was curious as ot know what it would feel like to have cum up his arrse. To be fucked there bareback.

"Maybe... way up inside me?"

Shit he was suggesting anal.

"Bareback Jamie? and would you want the pleasure of mine too?" he asked sheepishly, unsure.
 
Jamie shivered. He grinned with relief.

"I'll be dreaming of you fucking me bareback," he breathed, "and if you want it in return... I'm not so experienced topping, but... I want to give you that. I want to know your fantasies and make them come true."

After cleaning up his dishes he ventured closer to Adrian. His face was still half-covered in the man's cum.

"Daddy," he whispered urgently, "while we still have time... would you want to... help me clean up?"

His eyes were wide and vulnerable, unsure if Adrian would find his hint to be a distasteful request.
 
.

"Daddy," he whispered urgently, "while we still have time... would you want to... help me clean up?"

He looked at the young man, partially in disgust, fear. Not necessary what Jamie was wanting, he wasn't 100% sure but licking him, kissing him possibly.

But he wasn't ready for that, especially when Clare was on her way.

"We don't have time for games Jamie, Clare could be here any minute, you better go upstairs and clean up, and I need to as well!

With the kettle already on the boil for another pot of tea, Adrain walked past Jamie and headed up to their room and their bathroom. There he dropped his shorts and wiped his cock clean using his flannel in the bathroom, before re-dressing, this time with his tight trunks that he had worn during the day.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs he saw Clare's shadow through the window as she approached the front door.

His heart skipped a beat before he opened the door.

"Evening gorgeous, the kettle's on."

He Leant in and give her a hug and a kiss on the cheeks before kissing her lips briefly.

"I'd love to see you in one of your shorter skater skirts and a simple top, braless.."

She looked at him and giggled. "Whats come over you handsome?"
 
Jamie wasn't sure what to make of his reaction, but he suddenly felt a bit mortified. They had both obviously taken a lot of risks today, and he wasn't sure if he'd taken a stupid one, or whether Adrian was just panicking due to Clare's imminent arrival.

Either way, the wind was out of his sails, and Jamie hightailed it up the stairs, disappearing into his attic room. He washed his face thoroughly in the little bathroom, and even changed clothes just in case anything got on him.

But as he went to leave the bedroom, he stopped, realizing he didn't have the guts to go back down the stairs. He could faintly hear Clare's voice drifting up from a few floors down. He backed away and sat down on the bed, drawing his knees up against his chest and hugging them.

What if he'd ruined everything? Not just his opportunity to stay here, but Adrian and Clare's relationship? What if he was a homewrecker? What was wrong with him? Since when was he such an out-of-control slut?

Sighing, he stayed where he was and waited. Adrian and Clare had a hell of a discussion ahead of them, no doubt, and Jamie resigned himself to sitting here tied in knots until there was an outcome to report.
 
.

As Clare went upstairs to change as she often did, esp in the summer months out of her smart professional attire, Adrian headed back t the kitchen, the scene of his first infidelity with Jamie.

The kettle had boiled, and so he turned it back on as he prepared the tea-pot, and filled it with boiling water, and leave it to stand under the tea-cosy. Meanwhile, he prepared the tray and took it all outside, before returning tot he kitchen and started to select the ingredients for the evening's meal.

"Like this?" offered Clare as she gave him a twirl. She was wearing his favourite leather looking blue skater skirt and a royal blue strappy yoga top, those sort of tops that have numerous spaghetti straps forming a pattern especially over her shoulders onto her back. Her nipples were already engorged as she leant in and gave him a brief snog.

"So what's got you all worked up handsome?"

He gulped, I be out in a minute as he finsihed slicing an opinon.

Outside he sat next to Clare and faced her.

"Well, your observation about Jamie, well its true?"

She looked at him, slightly unsure as she spoke.

"I didn't doubt it but clearly well what happened?"

He passed the iPad to Clare and allowed her to watch the part of him entering the kitchen with an obvious erection and then hearing the brief discussion before she heard her husband's 'commanding tone, and watched what happened as Jamie masturbated and orgasmed in the kitchen.

"fuck, wow Adrian!" she exclaimed as she put the Ipad dwon and took a sip of her tea..

"And then what happened..."

He commented that he fancied me, wanted to taste me?

"And how was your feeling at that stage.?" she asked, wanting more information clearly; and was to be expected.

"Intrigued, flattered partially aroused?"

And did anything else happen?" her voice had raised an octave or so as he was itching for more information.

Adrian nodded as he reached for the iPad and selected teh second video clip of Jamie attempting to clean the floor and then walked towards him, on his knees and handed that to Clare.

His heart was pounding in his chest, totally unsure how Clare would react. So far so good he thought, as he imagined it would be. Clare had opened up since the meeting, being seduced by Ginny.

Clare watched the video clip a couple of times, her eyes opening wide as she saw Jamie's lips engulf her husband's shaft, and then watched him swallow, something that she rarely did, she hated the taste, the texture, the 'porn nature' of it.

But Adrian saw Clare's hand move down to her breast, caressing it playing with he nipple as she was clearly aroused.

Finally, she put the iPad down on the table and sipped her tea a couple of times, her face wearing her thinking look.

"Fuck" she finally stated. "And we need to be careful.."

Adrian nodded as he knew Clare was referring to what would be seen as a breaking of heir trust with their guest.

"Anyhting else happened?"

Adrian nodded as he told her, showed her about the text conversation that he wanted a daddy figure, and well wanted Adrian to fuck him, and he was curious to fuck Adrian.

They chatted for a while about the events before Clare noted.

"And where is he?"

Adrian shrugged his shoulders. ""He went up to his room and he's probably hiding there scared that we are going to divorce over today's activities.

Clare nodded as she took Adrian's number and got Jamie's details before she sent him a text.

"Evening Jamie, supper will be served in about 30 minutes. And if you want Adrian to fuck you, I'm okay with that with one condition" and pressed send.
 
.

ADrian an dClare continued to chat as she waited for her phone to vibrate.

"I've got an idea.... It may work..." as Clare stood up.

"Whats that?"

"You see. Goo and start cooking dinner...."

With that cryptic sentence, Adrian stood up and followed her into the kitchen as Clare headed upstairs and into their large bedroom, where she went to a chest of draws within the 'walk-in wardrobe' which was clearly once a small bedroom.

She found an older set, a lace and silk thong and a matching waspie in brown silk and a set of new lace top stockings.

Then she headed upstairs and knocked on Jamie's door.

"There's a little present for you my cum slut..."

With that, she headed back downstairs into the kitchen and watched her husband prepare their supper.

Her cunt was soaked already.
 
Jamie jumped when he felt his phone buzz.

His hand was shaking so hard he could barely fish the device out of his pocket. Finally, he viewed the text:

Evening Jamie, supper will be served in about 30 minutes. And if you want Adrian to fuck you, I'm okay with that with one condition

He gasped. Clare - it was Clare! It took him an excruciatingly long time to form his pathetic reply:

>.< ... <3 ... yes what's the condition??

He stared at his phone, waiting, wondering what it might be that Adrian's wife required in order to allow sharing her husband with him. It seemed like an eternity that he waited, and then he gasped when there was a knock on the door. His phone fell to the bed.

"There's a little present for you my cum slut..."

Clare! Holding his breath, Jamie heard her retreat back down the stairs. He waited another minute, and then peeked out. There was a small collection of lingerie sitting outside his door.

"Holy shit," he whispered, reaching down to pick up the items. They were very soft in his hands. This was underwear that clearly belonged to Clare. That she'd worn to be sexy for her husband. And she was giving it to Jamie so he could be sexy for his Daddy.

"Holy shit," he repeated, hurrying back inside to strip off all of his clothes. He pulled on the thong first. The silk was a chocolate brown, with an elegant lace panel across the front that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. With the way his cock was hardening, the garment would be increasingly inadequate to contain him. He'd never worn anything so smooth and delicate, and he was surprised how immediately it made him feel sexy.

Next, he picked up the garment he didn't know the name of, a thing that seemed to go around his waist, kind of like a corset but lower. It took him a couple of minutes to figure it out. Finally, he pulled on the stockings one at a time, and fiddled with the straps. He settled back on the bed and stuck his legs up into the air, checking himself out, restraining a giggle.

"Nice gams," he whispered.

He restrained the urge to go look at himself in the mirror in the bathroom, worrying he might just look silly and end up chickening out.

He checked the time. He still had some time before dinner. He spent it mainly pacing around the bed, finding that wearing Clare's underwear and stockings made him naturally walk differently. He kept running his hands down his front, and over his backside, feeling increasingly excited and nervous.

Oh god. What if Clare wanted to do things with him? She'd called him her cum slut. He didn't want to let her down, but he didn't have a straight bone in his body.

Jamie breathed deeply, trying not to panic. He wanted to please Adrian. Clare wanted him to please Adrian. That was all he needed to think about right now.

Finally, he had no more excuses to delay. Jamie opened his door and started tiptoeing delicately down the stairs. There seemed to be a thousand of them tonight. His stomach was in knots, and his cock was throbbing and hard.

He stepped nervously toward the kitchen, and appeared in the doorway in a shy posture, his hair partly hanging over his eyes. He placed a hand on one hip, cocking it to one side, belatedly trying to strike a pose as he gathered the courage to look up at Adrian and Clare for approval, bright spots of crimson blooming in his cheeks.
 
.

Clare felt her phone vibrate as it rested against her breast whilst she was looking for the older set of lingerie for Jamie. She wasn't sure whether it would fit, but Jamie was a relatively slim build, and so might be all right. Time will tell. But she was intrigued, and also wondered whether Jamie being slightly 'sissified' might help her husband. She wasn't sure.

She took her phone out and read Jamie's text on Whats-App.

'>.< ... <3 ... yes what's the condition??'

"I'll explain shortly..." before she looked for the set of lingerie she was going to 'lend' Jamie.


~ xxx XXX xxx ~​

Clare was laying the table outside when she saw Jamie enter the dining area of the kitchen, through the window and she quickly entered, seeing him standing just inside posing. She looked at Jamie and then Adrian who was just standing there with his jaw hanging.

"Woo hooo Jamie, you look kinda cute" Clare teased as she looked at him, his thighs partly covered in the nylons of the stockings, the lace tops and his semi-erect cock visible through the lace panel.

"What do you think Handsome?" she asked as she turned to face her husband. "He does look kinda cute, I think we need to give him a suitable name, maybe Gracie?" she giggled half teasing, but half serious.

"Wow, what the fuck is going on?" he asked. He was slightly taken aback as he continued cooking at the hob, glancing at the two of them when he could.

"Well, after our chat sexy, I went and leant Jamie an older set of lingerie that you bought me...

"Well Dinner is about to be served, so I suggest the two of you head outside."

As the other two left the kitchen, he served the pasta onto the pasta bowl and then proceded to serve them outside, before he joined them at the table. Adrian kept glancing at his bare torso as he started to enjoy his culinary delight.
 
Still blushing furiously, Jamie gave a sheepish grin as he met Adrian's eyes, enjoying the surprise on his face... and hoping it was a good surprise.

He tiptoed after Clare, crossing his arms over his chest, still not entirely confident in this, particularly as he was stepping out onto the back deck and shivered at the warm breezes against his bare skin.

"Thank you... for this," he said breathlessly, drawing close to the woman. "Thank you for... not hating me. Thank you."

He wrung his hands, and then brushed his hair back, wrestling with a variety of emotions and fighting them back, not wanting to embarrass himself.

"I want you to be... comfortable... with whatever goes on," he continued hesitantly. "I've never done anything like this before, and I just... I just want to make sure we're all happy. Please... let me know what your conditions are. And... oh, god. I don't know if this is presumptuous, but I do feel like I should make clear that I'm... totally gay. I don't want to leave you out, and you're wonderful, but... you know?"

He cringed inwardly, hoping he was making at least a little bit of sense.
 
.

"I want you to be... comfortable... with whatever goes on," he continued hesitantly. "I've never done anything like this before, and I just... I just want to make sure we're all happy. Please... let me know what your conditions are. And... oh, god. I don't know if this is presumptuous, but I do feel like I should make clear that I'm... totally gay. I don't want to leave you out, and you're wonderful, but... you know?"

Clare listened intently to what Jamie was saying. Based on experiences with a good friend of hers, she could totally relate.

"I understand and respect your limits, I have a friend who is for want of a better term, gay... Men don't do anything to her at all other than become very good hugging posts...."

She paused.... "A bottle of wine?"

Without waiting for a response she stood up and headed into the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with a bottle of her favourite dry Rose and three glasses, and soon everyone had a filled glass.

"Cheers" offered Adrian....

"My Condition... Well, its simple, Adrian saw the first time I was pleasured by a female and the first time I pleasured Ginny..."

She inhaled deeply "I guess You've already sucked him at least once, but I doubt he's sucked you, and I bet he hasn't topped you yet....?"

She glanced at Adrian before looking, staring at Jamie meeting his gaze.

"I want to watch you two lovebirds....."
 
Jamie trembled a little beneath the woman's gaze. Although he wasn't attracted to her, she had a great deal of power over him now, because of Adrian. He knew there was a lot he would do for her, for the sake of his longing for Adrian.

"Of course," he agreed, relaxing, and he found that he actually quite enjoyed the idea of her watching them. He was surprised and delighted to find that he didn't need to desire her sexually to be aroused by the prospect of her being turned on by watching them.

"I'd actually really enjoy that," he admitted, blushing. He gulped down some of the wine in hopes that it would relax him even more.

"Clare... I'm so excited. Your husband makes me so hard." He grinned widely, thrilled that he was allowed to say things, and finding it made him even harder just to say them aloud.
 
.

"Clare... I'm so excited. Your husband makes me so hard."

Clare looked at her husband and smiled before she winked, aware that Adrian was slightly unsure, slightly unease.

She turned to face Jamie.

"So Gracie, are you hard now? Is your cock throbbing, twitching with the feel of silk and lace confining it?"

She almost stared as she took a bite of her food, and slowly munched on it before she swallowed.

"I'm already aroused by the possibility of you sucking Adrian, of him even fucking you..." she spoke quietly and deliberately.

Adrian watched his wife up the tempo, watching her, her nipples solid, pressing against the fabric of her top. Her style her arousal had made him hard again.
 
"Yes," Jamie breathed, driven crazy by the situation. "I'm hard... throbbing... twitching. The silk feels so good... so soft. I'm glad it turns you on because I so want to suck your husband's cock... and I want to be sucked and fucked...."

His eyes locked on Adrian, stormy and full of desire. "I'm already making a mess of these pretty things your wife lent me. Adrian... how do you feel? Do you like me dressed like this? Do you want me to call you daddy?"

He squirmed in his seat, barely able to eat.
 
.

"I'm already making a mess of these pretty things your wife lent me. Adrian... how do you feel? Do you like me dressed like this? Do you want me to call you daddy?"

Adrian gulped as he felt Jamie's eyes on himself. He reached for his glass and took a sip of wine.

"You do look kind cute Gracie I will admit." He wasn't sure how truthful he was at that moment. But it was probably the pace of the turn of events; before swirling the wine in his glass.

He took another sip; gazing at Clare over the rim of his glass, unsure what was going on his wife's mind.

Clare sensed his confusion and smiled as she to sipped on her wine, before placing the glass back on the table, her fingers stroking the stem.

"Well, I suggest we finish eating first" before she turned to face Jamie. "And then I want you to pleasure your daddy Gracie" smiling in her mischiefious manner.
 
Jamie watched Adrian closely, starting to feel unsure.

Kind of cute...?

He had expected more of a reaction. Hadn't it been Adrian's fantasy for him to wear things like this? Was he having second thoughts about all of it, now that his wife knew?

Feeling rather self-conscious all of a sudden, Jamie shivered. What if Adrian wasn't really attracted to him? What if it was only the wrongness that had turned him on, and it was all spoiled now? Did he look stupid in lingerie?

...And then I want you to pleasure your daddy Gracie.

Jamie licked his lips and nodded, glancing between the two of them, uncertain. "If that's what daddy wants...?"
 
.

"If that's what daddy wants...?"

Adrian turned to face Jamie and stared at him as he sat there at the table, almost nude, his torso exposed to both of them. The only reason his hard one couldn't be seen was becasue of the table blocking his view. But he pretty much knew that what Jamie had said was true, that he was sitting there with a hardon.

He took another sip of wine as he finished his last bite, chewing slowly as he collected his thoughts.

"Gracie, I want you to suck Daddy again. Suck my cock, kiss my aching balls, and to lick my arse like the cum slut that you are. "

He inhaled deeply as he reached for his glass and took another sip; aware that Clare was watching him. He wanted her at that moment in time, he wanted to cream his wife, but he suspected that she wanted to see some guy on guy action.

"Please excuse me...."

He stood up and refilled the glasses before he headed inside and up to their room. Once inside he quickly undressed, and reached for his silk short kimono, and tied it around him, before he headed back outside...
 
Jamie's mouth spread into a grin at Adrian's request.

"Oh yes Daddy, I'll be so happy to do all of that for you and more!" he gushed. Now that they were both calling him Gracie, he was starting to play the part, even unconsciously modulating his voice to a slightly higher tone.

His gleaming eyes shifted to Clare with unmistakable glee. "Daddy loves it when I lick his ass... and he loves my tongue up inside. Will you teach me other things he likes? I want to make him feel so good!"

When Adrian returned, Jamie's eyes takes over him, appreciating how he was dressed.

"God, I have a sexy Daddy..."
 
.

Adrian emerged onto the decking and saw How Jamie was looking at him, which wasn't lost on Clare either.

He sat on a bench away from the table surrounded by the five or so chairs, deciding to sit on the bench where there was more space. He wasn't hard though, his cock was limp, flaccid under his short silk kimono.

"Gracie can you pass Daddy my glass please?"

He looked at Jamie as he spoke, wondering what was going on in his mind, in his wife's mind.
 
Jamie didn't hesitate. He set down his fork and picked up Adrian's glass, turning to tiptoe over in his borrowed stockings to offer it to the older man.

"Yes, Daddy," he whispered.

He stood in front of Adrian, waiting for another order. Or was he supposed to kneel right now and do what he could with his mouth? He decided to just wait for an order from either Adrian or Clare. He wasn't sure what to make of Adrian's behaviour since he'd come downstairs. Maybe he hadn't had enough time to talk with his wife? Maybe things were awkward? Should he just go?

Jamie licked his lips and stood in silence, waiting for some sort of approval, caught between needing the acceptance of a Daddy, and his fear of causing a problem.
 
.


Clare watched Adrian sit on the bench, pretty sure he was commando under the silk kimono. She watched Jamie quickly get up, and take Adrian's glass as he took it and thanked Gracie.

"So Gracie, I assume that you enjoy anal as well as oral?" smiling as she asked. She had watched some gay-esque porn where guys took it up the anus. She had tried anal play and whilst she had loosened, she found it 'dirty' still on her mind, and it was a mindset that was taking long to remove from her psychic.

"Gracie, I think you should sit down." suggested Adrian as he leant back into the metal bench, parting his thighs slightly."

He took a sip of his wine as he watched, looked at Jamie in the brown silk suspender belt and thong, and the black lace topped stockings.

"Do you want to please Mommy as well as Daddy?" meeting his eyes. "I think Clare wants to watch us..."
 
Back
Top