Medical Conference

That night went well. Once they entered the bedroom Melody did a soft strip tease from her
side of the bed. It reminded him once more of how they had enjoyed things in Spain. Once
her top came off, he had the perfect view of her luscious tits. She reached for the covers but
he knew she was making a staged move to show off her breasts. Once in bed his hand
swirled over her tender butt as she laid on her tummy. Melody was all his to enjoy!

"You really have a great body! Tomorrow we can go back to park for another romp."

It was a great night of deep sleep. Will would now have endless nights just like it as Melody
would be staying permanently. To make it even better she was a great bed partner! He could
hardly believe how good his luck had been.

Several dreams enhanced his sleep with Melody showing her appreciation by making her
pussy available for consumption. He had such vivid views of her body jolting in response to
his pulsing cock. Somehow he managed to get a full rest.

There were several hours of interior work on Sunday morning. Melody had her delivery truck arriving on Monday while Will would be at the hospital. There was the newly completed
garage, but she needed space for some of the heavier furniture that the delivery crew would
put in place.

Sunday felt like the first routine day she had experienced in two weeks. There were no
pressing decisions to be made and no deadlines to be met. They began in the spare bedroom
and moved out a dresser and some older chairs. Melody had better stuff arriving on
Monday. They would be needing a decent desk, filing cabinets and a table for her printer.

"Hey, should we take a break for lunch?"

"Sure, here?"

"No let's go into town."

The weather remained favorable and there was no need for a jacket. As they approached
town the high bridge afforded a great view of the lake where they could easily see the
ice sheet covering over half the surface.

"Are you sure that much ice will melt this summer?"

"Trust me, it will be gone by Memorial Day!"

Will pulled into the boat launch and it was empty. He pulled right to the water's edge where
they had a great view of the outlet where the current looked unusually fast.

"Remember back in winter when you lured me into the backseat?"

"As I remember, you were eager to take off your clothes."

"Only because I didn't want them torn off. You really were ready to get my hootchie."

"It was cold. We had to be quick. By the way, "hootchie?"

"Yes, my hootchie. It's medical term for cunt."

Will laughed as he took her hand. She enjoyed the casual way she had always been able
to talk with him and how perceptive he could be. Melody undid her seatbelt and slipped near
Will, tempting him!

Fortunately they arrived at the restaurant before the church crowd. Lando's had always
been an upscale casual dining place. It was relaxing to have food brought to them and no
worries about dishes. Will enjoyed the French Onion Soup and Melody went for the Watercress
Salad, then each had the grilled Sea Bass.

After lunch Will gave her another tour of the town to keep her familiar with the routes,
taking care to point out various stores.

"I am beginning to enjoy Wisconsin, so different than Houston where everyone tends to go for
a mall."

Will was almost positive that she had not made any calls back since she arrived!

Will drove very slowly while pointing out drugstores and shops. It was a pleasant drive
that had all the indications of Will taking her to one of his favorite haunts and ravishing
her! Her mind repeatedly replayed the session on the ottoman from Saturday. Her mind
had firmly implanted the sensation of Will's tongue probing her relentlessly, as she felt
helpless to hold off.

Will took a side street that led to his hospital. From there she knew the way back to the
lake. It was a valuable drive giving Melody needed points of reference now that she
was living here.

Living in Wisconsin!

She of thought just how much her life had changed in eight months! How much better she
was to be living a refreshed existence. The weather was even cooperating! That freezing
week back in February was about as bad as it would get, yet that was special time!
Together they made it work. She glanced at him and smiled.

Will was all hers!

Melody knew how to keep her man. After they left the living room Will had led her to the
shower. She had purposely stayed a pace behind him carefully letting him make all
the moves. He even instructed her as to when to enter the shower! Will was making
her his conquest. He had made those attempts to wash her body but his eagerness
betrayed him. Will became increasingly aggressive. He needed her sex! It made her feel
so completely desired. She submitted to her lover!

"Anything you want to see, Melody?"

"Let's go back to the park by the cottage."

Will caught the on-ramp for I-90 South and sped up. It was a route he had taken 100's of
times. He was confident that Melody was feeling Spring Fever. It had warmed up and
he turned the air condition on in the Jeep. As always steady traffic in town dwindled within
the first ten miles. He rolled down the exit and a mile later turned down the lake road.

"It's really warm out. You can get some sun."

"Let's find a table in the sunlight."

He felt relief to see the parking area was empty. He parked twenty yards away from the
pathway as they began hearing the birds.

" It's mom."

Her phone went off as Will turned off the ignition. She answered the call which her parents so
often made on Sunday afternoon. Will stepped out to lean on the hood. Melody joined him
knowing the call would be brief. She promised to visit on Tuesday afternoon as the call ended.

"They are so excited that I am now only an hour away."

"Good."

It did bring to mind that the week ahead was incredibly complicated and would entail a
tight schedule. It was all pushed aside as Will led the way up the path at a brisk pace.
Will showed his energy and stamina when the hill became steeper. Melody was once
again enthralled by the seemingly thousand birds chirping in the surrounding swamp.

Melody's suggestion to revisit the park could only indicate that she wanted even more of
what happened on Saturday. That Will feel great. He had several thoughts as they moved
up the slope. The conditions could not have been more favorable with the warm weather,
calm winds and no other people around.

"This is great, those birds are really excited by spring."

"Yes, they getting ready to breed!"

Will thought that comment was very appropriate. He still needed a secluded spot where
Melody would feel secure enough to take off her clothes. There needed to be somewhere
to keep sounds from traveling. Melody often forgot her surroundings as she shouted
out during really good orgasms. His eyes went everywhere searching.

"Hey, there we go. Let's look at this table and check out the view."

About fifty yards off to the left was a picnic table hidden by some pine trees. There wasn't
much of a view and Melody was already clued in on the real plan. She took advantage
anyway!

"We can't see the lake from here. What should we do?"

Will must have known even from the trail there could be no view from that table. Melody
turned on the act to add spice to the moment.

"We can't see the lake from here. What should we do?"

"We could ... rest and listen to.."

Will's hand went into the back of her skirt and slid neatly over her underwear.

"oooOOOO....no not here. We'll be discovered."

"You are out here all alone. No one around. "

Will was turned on. He had found the clasp on her skirt which was quickly dropped and
she stepped out of it. Feeling the cool air on her thighs made her backbone tingle as she
turned to face Will. It was a very aggressive kiss, the kind meant to instill lust.

"Will, we can't here....someone might..."

Suddenly her top was thrust up as she raised her arms to free it completely. Will moved
quickly with his belt and jeans giving her a view of his member. She sat down on the bench
as he removed his jeans then stepped forward. Precum was showing on the tip of his
cock!

"Ohhhh my...what should I do?"

"You know what!"

Will had most certainly figured out that she was toying with him.

Will mumbled a comment about her tits. It never got old to hear him tell how much he
liked her body. The feeling gave her strength and made it important for her to satisfy her
lover. Will had been so important in life.

"Ohhh my....Will you can't do this. We are out in the open. People will..."

"I will make it fast...you look so sexy..."

"Will, can't mean it...."

"I want your ass, Melody!"

"Mmmmmmmmm."

She stood up and rubbed him on her stomach in a slow circle, as she felt the firmness
massively pressing on her. Will was already breathing in short gulps. His entire body
focused on just one thing!

There had been times in the past when Melody had spoke with her alluring voice but
this time it caught quickly with him and he wanted her. Will managed to give a her
short response as she appeared at least interested in allowing him to touch her ass.

"You need to release tension from that long drive."

"And now I want you to do the driving!"

Melody had that subtle giggle as she toyed with his mind. He had never met anyone like her.
The very way she could build up his lust into a sexual bonfire was always a treat.

While facing her Will grabbed her breast and flexed it. The tenderness proved once again
to be stunning. Melody simply let him do it! She wanted him to be rough! Will began
getting a plan together.

"I want your ass!"

"Take me!"

Will said it for a second time! She could be certain that he wasn't considering it out here
but what about later? Still she smiled and played along as he made a play for her breast.
it was a prelude to him getting started. She moved from the bench to sitting on the table
then leaned backward. It was all the encouragement he needed!

"Mmmmmm....OOOOoooooo....yeeess! You like it there!"

"I do indeed."

"You're in me already!"

"Fuck me Melody."

"Get me Will, make me cum!"

Just hearing her say the words filled him with lust as he made an easy entry! Melody's tits
sparkled in the bright sunlight and held his focus. She had compact nipples that would slowly
firm and swell. The sunlight made everything stand out. Softly she raised one leg and he
held it. Minutes later her other leg came up. He then took hold of both ankles. There came
a moment where Will could feel Melody make those tender surges against his thrusting rod.

"Good girl, yes cum on that cock. Coat it with your lotion....You really have a warm pussy."

Melody's eyes were closed. Her mouth remained open without emitting any sounds. It was
Will who provided the gentle surging by moving her legs. She was clearly locked in ecstasy.
Moments later her eyes opened.

"OOoooooo....fuck mee..."

"I want to cum inside you."

"YESsss....do it...deep inside me!"

Melody had been caught up in the moment so well she went off quickly. The trepidation of
being caught evaporated as she spent several minutes in a mesmerized state. Now she
was back! Will had her pinned to the table so checking for strangers was out. Will showed
no interest in checking either. Instead he continued a very steady pulsing thrust bringing
her back to a new steady climb.

"I love it out here!"

"It's just us."

"MMmmmmmmmm...."

Will was proud of his efforts and now he could focus on getting what he wanted! Melody's
wetness made for very easy as well as penetrating strokes. It was what Will enjoyed most.
He could ride her warmth endlessly.

"You are so warm. Feels great."

"Get me Will...take me."

"Where can I shoot off."

"Inside me..in my tits..where ever you want. AAAAAAaaggghhhhhhh"

Melody's voice often became softer while she was taking him and Will looked forward to
it. It built a surge within him just before he let her have everything! There was a
pronounced moan from Melody followed by a tightening of her grip that signaled she was
getting it! She may be a very bright doctor but Melody became very primal when it
came to love making.

"UUUuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm....mmmm"

A moment later Will stepped backward and looked directly at her pussy. Melody slowly
moved and reached out to take his hand. She actively dressed quickly.

Melody regained contact with reality slowly. She laid quietly on her back on that wooden
picnic table as Will took a long look at her pussy. He often did that for unknown reasons.
She moved her legs slightly wider to enhance his view. But hearing the birds gave her
the stimulus to get dressed and she quickly put on her bra and top. She moved in near
record time.

Looking around it became clear they had succeeded in their clandestine romance once
again. Will said nothing as he slowly rubbed her shoulders. They moved quietly back
to the paved trail.

"That was amazing Melody!"

"I like when you surprise me. Tell me to take it off. Then just get me, like some
Viking attacking a village."

"Really rough?"

"Yes, exactly"

She walked beside Will on the slow descent and revealed more then she may have wanted
in response to his comment. It described her feelings perfectly. Sex needed to be an adventure!
Will had a way of making it happen.

He had been a friend, followed by a trusted friend then a generous lover! Part of their
friendship emanated from both being well educated. Having dedicated so much to their
career they had sacrificed some of the pleasure of growing up. It was time to catch up.

But had she explained herself clearly?

She really enjoyed the stroll back to the parking area. This park was such a huge asset to the
neighborhood and Melody could see it being put to good use. There were those sounds of nature everywhere yet Melody wanted to hear thoughts from Will.

" This was perfect. You had me just lie back on the table and offer my pussy."

" I like it fast sometimes. I hope that is acceptable. "

" You were so hard, so ready! Of course it was."

" I love the bright sunshine it makes your tits stand out."

" And....you like staring out my wet pussy."

" Yes!"

There's was the only car in the lot making for a feeling of relief. She had taken him by surprise
with her intimate talk which Will found very provocative. He open her door for her>

" I can't help looking at your sex. I love how smooth it is. How warm. How deep!"

" and how tight you make it when you thrust your big shaft in me."

" uuuumm.. that too!"

" You can stare at my pussy anytime you want and fuck me...really hard!"

As she spoke Melody inadvertently made a wry smile perhaps as a way to express her thanks
for such a wonderful experience. Will had proven himself to be a trusted lover. As he drove
them to the cottage, Melody reviewed how quickly she taken Will into her confidence. That
first night in Barcelona when she slept with him-naked! The shower, where Will's feeble
attempt to wash her quickly turned into sex! She had left her life in Texas for him!

"It's so nice to have this warm weather."

Once inside the cottage, Melody changed into relaxing clothes and because they would
be staying inside she omitted wearing her bra. This will get his attention!

It was later that evening as they were discussing the schedule for the week ahead that Will
really settled into the idea of her living here permanently. Melody was handling her moving
van on Monday while he was at the hospital. In plain terms he would arrive home to a house
full of furniture on Monday evening. It made him smile at how he had grown to accept the
changes in his life. As an example Melody had been making a few grocery runs using her
money. In fact he had only spent twenty dollars since Thursday.

Melody's first day of official rounds would be Wednesday although she planned to set up
her desk on Tuesday. She looked remarkably calm which Will felt was a sign she was
gaining confidence.

Every chance he got he would sneak a glance at her sweatshirt knowing that her tits were just barely covered by the fabric.

"So, I will be back tomorrow night by seven, I could bring home pizza,"

"Sounds great."

"We could eat at park on the picnic table."

"MMmmmmmmmmm....sounds hot!"

There had been no intentions of luring Will into taking her, she simply enjoyed feeling sexy inside the cottage and being without her bra made it happen. Besides she had never really done
anything like that back in Houston. At most, she may have walked around in a towel when Mike
was gone.

"OK, I hope to have that truck unloaded by lunch time."

"The garage carpenter is gone all week, but the driveway people are supposed to be
here Wednesday."

"Blacktop driveway!"

It was that night sometime around midnight that she felt his hand rubbing her bottom. He used
soft circular motions obviously intent on getting her excited. Melody made no movement at all
as Will snuggled closer. He was the one needing to be up by seven! Sleeping nude was a new
thing for her and it would take a bit of getting used to as it felt different and made it easy
for Will. Was he expecting to be sucked off?

Melody resisted his temptation lying still until he rolled closer and roused his fingers in a probing
manner under her leg to locate her quivering sex. By reflex she made a half turn to accommodate him and it ignited his interest.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm...."

Will could be aggressive and remain gentle. He waited for his fingers to find dampness before
entering her with one, followed by a minute later of a second. He used a slight twisting
motion. Equally arousing was him rubbing himself on her thigh. He edged closer.

"Get me Will!"

Back