Welcome to the Story Ideas Valentine's Contest "story idea" thread.

Seven Minutes of Valentine's Heaven

Some horny party organizers decide to insist that people participate in a game of "seven minutes". Some of the players are single, some are in relationships, a few are married. Everybody assumes that there will just be a little kissing, maybe some making out, but as anticipation builds for the last participants, hilarity ensues...

Too much "just weakly grafting a few paper hearts on a generic idea"????
 
"SURPRISE!" - A V Day birthday tale idea

Alan's birthday is Feb 14. This year he turns 50, so his wife Barb takes him out for a fancy dinner.

Unbeknown to either Al or Barb, some friends, neighbours and Al & Barb's adult kids have planned a surprise party for Al.

Since Barb doesn't know about the party, she gets frisky with Al in the back of the limo she rented to drive them home from dinner. when they enter the house, they are only half dressed, her lipstick is smeared....

then everybody jumps out from behind the furniture as the lights come on. Hilarity ensues.

Needs to be more V Day themed than this though....
 
I dunno SirHugs, but I'm thinking you are overstressing those last two about whether it is VD enough.

Let's be honest. For the huddled masses teeming to feel Eros' arrows keen sting on that day, for the most part it's all about the hype of the day itself these days. Color me stupid, but more often than not, it seems that it's just a day in which people are encouraged (typically by florists and jewelers and chocolatiers and others who make their living hawking largely useless luxury items) to review the status of their life in regards to whether they have someone to buy such things for or receive them from. On that day.

Valentine's Day! VD! The social disease of the holiday calendar!

So, gals come at it like a contest where she who gleans the most expensive swag wins. ("My guy bought me FIVE dozen red roses!") Guys come at it thinking that buying the most expensive swag will get them an extra special sexual favour on the eve in question. ("If I don't get to cum in her mouth for that diamond tennis bracelet, I'm done.")

And why? I mean, seriously think about it. Why not give the gal a dozen red roses on February Twenty-first? (They are half price then!) Or offer up that anal cherry to him (or whatever "special sex for special occasions only") on March First?

"Well, duh! Because then it wouldn't be Valentine's Day, silly!"

So, yeah. Maybe I'm just checking the flavor of my chair again, but I think so long as a) it's 14Feb and b) something special goes on because it is that day, you're covered. And, hey. Even if it's in bullshit, I've found that even enough of that has a certain allure (as anyone who actually reads my posts, much less my story submissions, would tell you).
 
While we're going I'll add my three half baked ideas to the pile.

1)
Working at a McDonalds or Burger King on VD. If you’re working on VD its obvious that you’re single so the manager and staff start playing 7 minutes in heaven in the cold rooms. Even if you’re not playing you still get locked in and have to cuddle for warmth.

2)
Couple toying with the idea of adding a third to their bedroom antics. One gets the other chocolate i.e. a blackish guy. The other gets their partner a lovely lady named ‘Rose’. Chocolate and rose hit it off in their own relationship … after the orgy of course.


3)
Chocolatier makes a choc dildo. She fucks herself so hard with it that she squirts, all over the vat that'll be used to make most if not all, of the Vday chocolates.
 
Teacher's Staff Room

About a week before V day the teachers chat about how the younger kids tend to give hears to the whole class, and how cruel it gets as they get older.

Young Miss Marshall, the pretty student teacher, mentions that she was an "ugly duckling"- smart, but skinny with bad teeth, and did not blossom until college, where no one gave out hearts.

Several male teachers (and maybe a female or two?) decide to put hearts in her locker.

Just not sure how it goes from there to sexy times.
 
About a week before V day the teachers chat about how the younger kids tend to give hears to the whole class, and how cruel it gets as they get older.

Young Miss Marshall, the pretty student teacher, mentions that she was an "ugly duckling"- smart, but skinny with bad teeth, and did not blossom until college, where no one gave out hearts.

Several male teachers (and maybe a female or two?) decide to put hearts in her locker.

Just not sure how it goes from there to sexy times.

Well, that beats the hell out of the pig testicles some of the FFA guys hung in one girl's locker back in my high school days. (I got them out for her as she was having hysterics on her friend's shoulder.)

Um, de dum... Off the top of my head, I'd say the idea is viable with careful consideration of the psychology involved in the characterization of the pretty student teacher. To wit, just how... for lack of a better term "desperate" is she for some attention. Considering student teachers are typically about 21 to 23 around these parts (with a few graduate students hitting the 25 mark and at least one "non-traditional" I can recall being 36), her mileage from her ugly duckling stage would vary.

Maybe the history teacher (shop teacher?) (who looks like he fell through an ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down) carefully composed a sonnet that was so beautiful it stirred her interest. But, he absolutely can not speak to her face to face (naturally).

While she was looking for the author of the unsigned sonnet, three of the male teachers and two of the females attempted to take credit in an effort to be the one to "tap that."

And, as you like to say, "hilarity ensues."
 
At the Costume Shop

Gal wants top buy a sexy Cupid outfit as a surprise for her bf/hubby. The shop has been very busy, and though there is lots left, it is mostly laying about in unsoortd piles in the change room. So the clerk tells her to go back there and dig through. Shortly afterwards, the clerk comes back to see how it's going. Gal is half in and half out of the sexiest cherub outfit imaginable.... hilarity ensues

(note: I did not specify gender of clerk)
 
A Valentine's Day wedding

the twist is that all the women where red and black bustiers, corsets, chokers etc, and not much else...
 
Paper Hearts and Middle-aged tarts

What sort of women go to a Valentone's mixer dance at the community center? women like 40 year old Polly, alone on V Day for the first time since her teens. She was talked into it by her older friend, Hannah, a widow, who has been going a few years. Polly is distressed how much it reminders her of a high school dance, with the guys clustered against one wall while the women stand opposite. the only difference is the women aren't dancing with each other. Hannah and Polly reminisce about ho in school, once they got too old for teachers to force them to give paper hearts to everybody, getting one was special. Hannah then mentions that the punch is spiked, and that later, one of the gents might give Polly a paper heart. If so, he'll expect her to meet him in the gym mat storage room...

Sure enough, soon a few women with glowing cheeks start danging. Then they get bolder, flashing. then they start stripping. Polly notices a few couples sneaking away. soon a gent asks her to dance and hands her a paper heart...
 
Accidental Reunion

Ten years ago, Bill took Edith for a romantic Valentine's night at a ski chalet. While there they met Ted and Kim.

Except Bill married Kim and Ted married Edith.

this year, each couple independently books a return trip to where they met for a romantic V Day weekend.

Except the resort screwed up and booked them both into the same one bed chalet... and then, the inevitable Literotica convenient snowstorm closes the roads.
 
Back
Top