The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*glances at the men*

Okay... so we can't take my truck for the trip to Canada.

Unless you guys don't mind riding in the bed. (Which could be entertaining for me and Neko *chuckles*)
 
*glances at the men*

Okay... so we can't take my truck for the trip to Canada.

Unless you guys don't mind riding in the bed. (Which could be entertaining for me and Neko *chuckles*)

Well, I don't mind. But if they do I'm sure we can all chip in for a rental.
 
Chuckles

I worked for a connivance store chain that sold milk in a bag. In Wisconsin.

A sneaky, underhanded chain it was, I bet. *chuckle*

Ok I'm off to bed. Now of course I'll be dreaming of a fantastic four way with Maria, L'zzy, and Mz. Dream...such sweet torturous thoughts...
 
Though to be honest since we are going to this conversation of who we are going to try to seduce the top three on my list are

Her

alissawhite-gluz2.jpg


and her

christina_scabbia_011.jpg


And Maria
 
Do I want to brave the storm and run out to get my nails done and do it tomorrow when I head out to get the rest of what I need for Thanksgiving.

Decisions. Decisions.
 
Grocery shopping....taking the trash out...blah.

New Dex is great though.

Damnitall....Cait's AV will likely cause all of the blood to leave my brain...
 
I want so badly to email her and "talk" to her - but I must hold back for now!

I thought I recognized that name... turned out I did.

After many years up here, I have come to the conclusion that 95% of the persons posting are a bunch of phonies - they post their dreams and fantasies

I am real

Glad you've come back to grace us with your realness.
 
Damnit I need to go grocery shopping....but I don't wanna...ugh....curse this laziness! *chuckle* :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top