Loving Wives stories

As an avid reader of this section, I completely agree. "Loving Wives" as a category name is somewhat ironic and can be misleading to the naive reader.
...
Perhaps its time for a category name change or split?
...
There's no incentive for the owners of this site to change things - it would cost money and not increase revenue.

At a practical level there would be 15,000+ stories to recategorise!
 
There's no incentive for the owners of this site to change things - it would cost money and not increase revenue.

At a practical level there would be 15,000+ stories to recategorise!
Well, if they just changed the name of the category to something like "Freely-Loving Wives" or something all they'd have to do is change one entry in a database somewhere.

And I agree with the posters above that it is an odd name. In general usage, the phrase "loving wife" implies a woman who is, among other things, faithful to her husband.

BossySon21a said:
Anonymous doesn't like it when a husband is 'consenting' to the situation, or getting off on it on any level. Anon also isn't crazy about it if hubby doesn't beat someone black and blue before the story is over.
While we're enumerating his faults, he's also racist.
 
In my case, I wrote about what happened pretty much as it happened. Should I have included a couple weeks of the discussion with my husband about what he wanted me to do and what might happen? I didn't think so because I never thought I would have sex with another man. It was kind of fun discussing it with my husband in advance, because even as I denied, very honestly, that I would have sex with anyone else, I also found the idea exciting.

I for one would have appreciated the lead-up discussion(s). That you didn't believe at the time that you'd actually have sex with anyone else but still got excited is very hot. A story that includes the couple openly discussing the idea (even with no actual sex) is a big turn-on to this reader.
 
Last edited:
Have to say, I hate these stories, too. The name of the site is Literotica. If the story isn't erotic, it does belong here. IMHO.

I doubt you take the time to post several paragraphs of stream-of-consciousness personal abuse against the author and/or the characters, whereas Anon does that routinely.
 
Agree with previous poster about "Loving wives" being deceptive to unsuspecting readers. One would likely assume "loving" is an adjective to describe wives who are um...loving. But you're more likely to find "loving" as a verb, as in men other than the husband loving (fucking) the wives.

Personally I prefer the latter. If I want to read an acount of vanilla one on one married sex I'll tune into Erotic couplings.


And I prefer the slow build up. The sex itself usually turns into laundry list of sexual acts, getting there is all the fun.
 
Agree with previous poster about "Loving wives" being deceptive to unsuspecting readers. One would likely assume "loving" is an adjective to describe wives who are um...loving. But you're more likely to find "loving" as a verb, as in men other than the husband loving (fucking) the wives.

Personally I prefer the latter. If I want to read an acount of vanilla one on one married sex I'll tune into Erotic couplings.
Oh yeah, I think everyone would probably agree that a story category for "wives having extramarital sex" is a good idea. It's just the name that's a little confusing.

And now that you mention it, "Erotic Couplings" is an even stranger category name--the phrase is almost broad enough to encompass every story on Lit.

I think we need to stop remarking about/on what Anon does, since (& don't pretend we don't know this) Anon is more than 1 person... So they react (or not) in a lot of different ways for a lot of different reasons.
Oh, I think everyone is aware that "Anonymous" is more than one person. What we've observed though is that posts made under "Anonymous" often have many similarities. Frequently they're rude, prejudiced, etc. Hence we find it humorous to refer to "Anonymous" as a single rude, prejudiced asshole, even though we know that's not the case.
 
Back
Top