breaking out of my shell

mwahahaha said:
not a clue, as you might tell from my amount of posts that i am not a message board veteran.

i just thought you were pretty so i've been admittedly lurking this little thread. and then all the sudden im a part of it.

Yup, i noticed.
i feel so honored you came out to post on MY thread :)
And you think im pretty?? :cathappy:

well, pretty is a bad way of saying it because its so general. more specifcally that fact that while most any woman can come on here post some revealing pics and get hoots and hollers, you actually have personality that comes through in the pictures, so its like arousing but charming in that way that only cute girls can be.

mwahahaha said:
well, pretty is a bad way of saying it because its so general. more specifcally that fact that while most any woman can come on here post some revealing pics and get hoots and hollers, you actually have personality that comes through in the pictures, so its like arousing but charming in that way that only cute girls can be.

:cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:
GOOD ANSWER

How could he not?

posterOfAgirl said:
Yup, i noticed.
i feel so honored you came out to post on MY thread :)
And you think im pretty?? :cathappy:

Sorry, had to bust in with a comment on that one, he definitely nailed the allure of your thread I think. A pretty woman with obvious personality is a wonderful thing.

*Twisted* said:
Sorry, had to bust in with a comment on that one, he definitely nailed the allure of your thread I think. A pretty woman with obvious personality is a wonderful thing.

o you guys! you make me giddy :cathappy:

You have such a cute, perky, yet surprisingly sensous and arousing look that I can't decide if I want to just stare at your face all day or sleep with you . . . (it's a shame that is has to be a purely rhetorical dilema). That pert set of pouty lips is driving me crazy

Ok, I know I just posted but I also just finished reading through the thread . . . a lot of guys are asking for more naked pics . . . DON'T DO IT!!!! Yea, I know what they'll be thinking, "WTF, he can't be a guy and say that"; well, I just checked and I have the proper anatomy . . . I'm just a guy who finds that the wanting and longing for something add to the over-all experiance . . . the mystery of what you look like naked is much more tantilizing than seeing it here.

(Holy crap, I DO sound a woman)

That is stereotypical, there are MANY guys who appreciate women for who they are and not just for their bodies. They are just in hiding :D

People like what they like.... Ummm thats all for now.... more will come later...
when i get more sleep this weekend... :cathappy:

what an amazing body/smile/intellectual woman...glad I stumbled on to your thread... :)

Whoa! Another pretty lady, but not just any other pretty lady. One with a witty personality. Love it and love you too doll :rose:

I have to admit, been lurking here for awhile but reading this post is just ridiculous fun. The pictures are great and you are pretty, but the spunk and personality take it to a whole new level of greatness. Definitly have to come back here and read some more and maybe even enter into one of the myriad of discussions going on here.

Rich124 said:
You have such a cute, perky, yet surprisingly sensous and arousing look that I can't decide if I want to just stare at your face all day or sleep with you . . . (it's a shame that is has to be a purely rhetorical dilema). That pert set of pouty lips is driving me crazy

Ok, so you find me attractive.
You want to stare at me all day.

Rich124 said:
Ok, I know I just posted but I also just finished reading through the thread . . . a lot of guys are asking for more naked pics . . . DON'T DO IT!!!! Yea, I know what they'll be thinking, "WTF, he can't be a guy and say that"; well, I just checked and I have the proper anatomy . . . I'm just a guy who finds that the wanting and longing for something add to the over-all experiance . . . the mystery of what you look like naked is much more tantilizing than seeing it here.

(Holy crap, I DO sound a woman)

But i should NOT post any more picture??
Although, it says naked pictures, so i am aloud to post them of what?
Feel free to elaborate.... :D

Back