Oh Brother spank that Ass [Spankmegirl23]

-He smiled watching her ass go up and stuffing her mouth on his cock he groaned and rubbed her clit and rubbed her pussy as he groaned and grabbed her hair with the other hand as he moaned.-"Oh you naughty thing."
 
Taking his cock in her mouth deeper she grind against his hand wanting more she started sucking him faster so wanting his hand to go faster she was so horny so turn on knowing someone could caught them she loved it.
 
-Nick groaned as they were being so naughty in the back of this theater. The Projector guy watched below normally the view point and saw what they were doing began playing with him self imagining them doing it up here.-
 
Last edited:
She groan sucking his cock she pulled up looking at him and asked "whats wrong?"Still stroking his cock.
 
-Nick smiled.-"Nothing at all keep sucking your pussy is getting so wet and i feel your getting hotter."
 
She looked at him and took him back in her mouth sucking his head then taking him back in her mouth she was wet and he knew it but she still wonder what he was watching.
 
-The Film Projector Guy smiled looking down as Nick ran his hands in her hair and began to move her head up and down his cock moving it deep in her throat groaning as he began to finger her pussy nice and deep.-
 
She moan when she felt him start to get into it more he began moving her head up and down faster getting her to deep throat her and she took it and moan his fingers felt so good she was so wet.
 
-he groaned holding out as long as he could but his precum stained her tongue. His eyes looked back to her own and his fingers danced inside her.-"I am going to cum go on my slutty sister drink all of it I am close."
 
Onces she heard him say he was going to cum she took him deep as he cum drinking it as it cum in her mouth she was so close to cumming his fingers stopped deep in her as he cum and she loved the feel of his fingers deep inside her wet pussy.
 
-He groaned filling her mouth and Nick smiled.-"I think you need that cock deep in your pussy."-he smiled and looked to her eyes.-"You want to sit on my cock or do you want me to bend you over?"
 
She pulled away looking at him after he said her pussy needed his cock she smiled " Bend me over the seat my tits out in the open sound hot " She stood moving in front of him she bend over and now she seen who he was watching she smiled grabbing her tits playing with her nipples.
 
-He stood up and pushed his cock in her hot waiting pussy as he began to push his cock in and out of her pussy pounding her tight pussy groaning.-"Oh yeah come on careful now people can still hear.-"He groaned pounding her pussy faster and harder.-
 
She moan out feeling him push his cock in her wet pussy she was so turn on by his fingers she knew she cum soon and maybe other since he had cum not long ago his cock went in and out she moan out then heard him say Oh yeah come on careful now people can still hearThen started on her pussy faster and harder she thought yea he says that but he knew how she scream out when he fucked her roughly she moan out oh god who care leeeett them hear I'm cummming" And she cum hard her juice covering his cock it felt so good.
 
-The man looked up and could barely see as He flooded her pussy with his cum groaning in the excitement.-"Oh you sexy little hot slut...your lucky i won't let other men touh you or you be busy wouldn't you."
 
She scream out feeling him cum she started cumming he felt so good inside her and then he said your lucky i won't let other men touch you or you be busy wouldn't you She groan out oh yes I'm yours she told him she couldn't touch them but she could tease them she played with her tits as she came though her orgasm.
 
-he groaned a bit and slid out of her pussy.-"Remember teasing causes trouble better let up."-he chuckled and smiled grabbing her tits for her rubbing her breasts around.-
 
She groan him telling her teasing cause trouble she smiled as he took her breast she moan i like it she laugh pull my nipples her head rest on his shoulders she no longer felt his cock she wanted his touch if she couldn't tease he could she smiled at the thought.
 
-His fingers pinched her nipples pulling and twisting them lightly in his fingers before getting a bit harder.-"So is this a nice start to the day...the movie is still going we have plenty of time in the day left....what do you want to do after we leave."-he said as he grinds his cock to her ass.-
 
She moan at what he was doing to her nipples and felt his cock get harder she grind against it " maybe lunch" She smiled " Oh yes pull them" What he was doing she grew wetter and knew they was still being watched.She loved it
 
-he grins.-"Sounds good."-he said grinding in to her ass a bit.-"You like that huh?"-His cock between her legs now rubbing her ass and pussy teasing her highly.-"A Little more fun for my cute little sis What do you want now?"
 
She pushed him back and he sat and she straddle him her back facing him she sat on his cock his hands on her breast she started moving up and down on his hard cock she was wet she moan oh yesss please play with my tits as she moved.
 
-He groaned Nick bouncing her like a mad man on his hard cock moaned and groaning bouncing her hard and fast grabbing her tits pinching her nipples hard in his fingers his whole hands cupping her breasts her nipples poking in between her nipples.-
 
Onces he started fucking her hard she couldn't be quiet he had her screaming out her hole body turned on he was pinching her nipples squeezing her tits it was all so much her body shaked with need and soon scream out as she cum hard laying against him as he pounded her wet pussy good.
 
-He groaned thrusting his cock in her pussy repeatedly.-"Where do you want me to cum sis go on tell me."
 
Back
Top