Another Dose of Poisyn.

lol kinda nice to be back =^_^=

which art works should i post? dirty or just anything?

(a side note:
sorry to old fans, i just go through random self doubt periods- especially when i have a large lack of responses :/
this last time i also in part took down pics till i could discuss with koneko wither they wanted to share any part of me or keep me all to them selves XD )

honestly post whixh makes you happiest

Art Work Only.

honestly post whixh makes you happiest

well then =^_^= these two are older and not my best, but one is in tribute to the very person who introduced me to lit, the other was done for fun (and school, but was more fun really XD both were actually submitted to class XD earned me the nick name B.P. XD)

(note: sorry to random viewers but if you are just looking at my photos and not coming in or commenting you deserve any WTF you get :p also i'd love to you know, hear your thoughts so POST! :p)

Last edited:
mmmmm... tis very uplifting to know i've been missed =^_~= strokes my ego a bit and sets me to purrrring :cattail:

I'm very happy to stroke your ego- or any other part of you that might need stroking...;)

...and your pics are very uplifting:devil:

I'd love to be the model for such a tribute. Think it would be extremely sexy to have some one do an erotic painting/drawing of me.

I'd love to be the model for such a tribute. Think it would be extremely sexy to have some one do an erotic painting/drawing of me.

i was very nervous to do such a personal drawing since at the time he was the closest i have had to an actual dom. but in the end other then a few flaws he was quite pleased =^_^=

there is something greatly sexual and sensual in not only drawing, but being the subject of such erotic artwork, it's raw and passionate and can really get your juices flowing =^_~= artistic and other =^_~=

i was very nervous to do such a personal drawing since at the time he was the closest i have had to an actual dom. but in the end other then a few flaws he was quite pleased =^_^=

there is something greatly sexual and sensual in not only drawing, but being the subject of such erotic artwork, it's raw and passionate and can really get your juices flowing =^_~= artistic and other =^_~=

I can imagine. I feel much the same way about writing about some one in an erotic way.

You asked for suggestions. How about front facing pic of you on your hands and knees so that those sexy tits hang? I am not sure about the limitations to the kind of pictures you will do, and what works for you.

your daily dose =^_~=

here are your 5 pics for today =^_~=
i'm loving the feedback and suggestions! so keep 'em coming =^_~=

Last edited:
mmmm...one of my favorites and its even hotter when you've been gone for so long...i will enjoy cumming hard to your pics tonight...

Thank you for your choice to return... I love that sexy green leopard print!!

Back